• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: The Leola Project

Winter Wonderland

Puts the fun in dysfunctional
Years
  • I really like the story and the game can't wait until you put more betas out

Thanks, I appreciate it. The reason I haven't posted any content updates is 'cause I wanted to make my next content post the next beta.

So, for those wondering, the next beta will include:
    • The Larien Gulf Islands, including The Island of the Moon, and The Island of the Sun
    • The Southeast Larien Mainland
    • Isla del Tristeza

The beta will stop before the Larien Wilderness.

Then the final beta for summer will be the Larien Wilderness and rest of the quest. Which we'll then debug to hell and back, then that'll be the final for summer. Then we'll break for a while, then boom, comes Autumn.

Winter Wonderland

Years
  • Progress update:

Finals week is over. We can get back to work.

Also, I suppose this is as good a time as any to announce the side-project.

A little project I've been working on to match a standard Pokemon game as closely as possible. The tentative title is Pokemon Grey. I won't reveal much more besides the fact that over 50% of the game is mapped and planned out.

Winter Wonderland

Years
  • Sorry for the late response. Been busy with family nonsense. The current beta ends right before you travel through the Larien Gulf.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • yes, I am waiting for the next beta ^^. I got scared when there hasn't been any replies to this thread by members or the creators...

Rata

Pokemon Terra Firma Creator.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2020
    This hack is look very promising.
    I like the story and the maps.

Good luck!

Winter Wonderland

Years
  • Well, my bro's waiting for a next beta (since he doesn't like my hack >.>), if that counts. =/

yes, I am waiting for the next beta ^^. I got scared when there hasn't been any replies to this thread by members or the creators...

I am also waiting for next beta! Good Luck wonderland in completing it!

Well i'm waiting for the next Beta of Leola & Dark Rising 2^^

... Oh. Well, I suppose I should do something about that, shouldn't I?

This hack is look very promising.
    I like the story and the maps.

Good luck!

Well, thanks. What's left of my team is sure to enjoy that.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Your graphics are awesome wonderland and i wanna ask that can i use those tiles in my hack? Because i badly need a good tileset and my DP tileset idea failed!

Winter Wonderland

Years
  • Your graphics are awesome wonderland and i wanna ask that can i use those tiles in my hack? Because i badly need a good tileset and my DP tileset idea failed!

I, uhm... uh...
    Well...
    I don't know how else to tell you this, so I'll just be blunt.
    ... Well, the thing is... these are literally just default FR/LG tiles. You can get them by using any Fire Red ROM.

Uhm. Maybe I'm just good at using 'em, I guess? But, yeah. These tiles are TOTALLY, 100% default.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • I'll be honest. To me, the summer was short and sweet, so sweet that it left me hanging for more. I really can't wait for the next release!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Really? No changes made. I thought you must have done something new to it.

Back