• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lord of The Rings: Return of The King

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
  • I disagree I thought that it was all very well structured. Denethor was brillant, maybe a lil ott, but it shocked lots of peeps, but i believe that it was just truful to the book.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I just saw return of the king yesterday, and it was the......worse.j/k :laugh: IT IS THE BEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN!!!! :laugh:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    igtica said:
    Soz never really a leggy fan :p. :o NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Faramir...ugh! Did I mention I'm a Boromir fan :S. I felt so cruel nodding when Denethor said yes after Faramir said you'd rather it'd been me. :S I can't help it! BORI RULES! I cheered when i saw his pic at the end....shame his only part is the memory of him being shot :'(

*Cries loudly* Waaa! I'm a huuuuuge Faramir fan! When Denethor said that cruel thing to him, it reminded me of me and my parents, I bet anything they rather me die than my lil smart bro ;___;

Anyways, the story line's only way it can be fuzzy, its if anyone didn't understand the movie O_o; It seemed very unfuzzy to me ^_^;

(Loves Kenshin's new avatar! XD)

*gets killed by Legolas*

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    *Cries loudly* Waaa! I'm a huuuuuge Faramir fan! When Denethor said that cruel thing to him, it reminded me of me and my parents, I bet anything they rather me die than my lil smart bro ;___;

Anyways, the story line's only way it can be fuzzy, its if anyone didn't understand the movie O_o; It seemed very unfuzzy to me ^_^;

(Loves Kenshin's new avatar! XD)

*gets killed by Legolas*
    :s soz! Hey I'm a bori fan. At least your characters scene were mostly half decent ones. All I got was my fave being shot with arrows:( . lol didn't you understand it CaRTOON? have you seen FoTR and TTT? They at least should have made it clearer. Other than that I suggest you read the books :P

lol Kenshin you scared me at first :p

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • I saw the movie on saturday and I'd have to say....it was the best movie I ever saw! AMAZING! AWESOME! It was definitely worth the wait! One thing that kinda suprised me was the fact that this movie actually got kinds scary at times! Although I knew how the battle turned out, I felt kind of bad for Eowyn when she had to face off against the WitchKing. That guy's weapon was menacing! Also, even though I also knew how this turned out, I felt very relieved and touched when Sam came to Frodo's rescue with the fight against Shelob. I felt really bad when Gollum framed Sam for eating the Lembas bread and Frodo told Sam to "Go home." I loved this movie from start to finish and I also liked when Gandalf started whacking Denethor with his staff. This movie was funny, epic, sad, maybe even a little scary and overall is the best out of the 3 and best movie I've seen. Now I just can't wait for the extended edition! Only about 11 months to go!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    igtica said:
    :s soz! Hey I'm a bori fan. At least your characters scene were mostly half decent ones. All I got was my fave being shot with arrows:( . lol didn't you understand it CaRTOON? have you seen FoTR and TTT? They at least should have made it clearer. Other than that I suggest you read the books :P

lol Kenshin you scared me at first :p
    No, no, no, no! ^_^ I did understand it, its just that somebody said they didn't understand it, and I was explaining! ^___^;;; I understand it perfectly, I've even been reading the books! XD

Anyways, sorry about Boromir, he's pretty cool, I cried when he died, honestly ;_;

100Marios is right about the movie ^^ It was very cool! Gandalf was soo cool when he whacked Denethor!!! *whacks!*

*gets whacked to death*

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    Since it will be the last Lord of the Rings movie, i think it will be the best! I liked the Two Towers. It was cooler than the first part (eccept for the ending of The Fellowship of the Ring).

thats wrong peter jackson is making a hobbit movie

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm going to go see it this afternoon. htere is nothing I hate more than going to see a movie relese this huge on the opening weekend, so I always wait a week for this stuff XD
    Although I know how it ends (I had to read all three books back in 8th grade), I'm still gonna want to watch it for a while...

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • thats wrong peter jackson is making a hobbit movie/

Well he's working on it anyway. Don't know if Chris Tolkien will let this one go though, he was pretty ****ed at the LOTRs being filmed...

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    who here played the games i played TTT and i'm in the middle of playing ROK (for gba)
    and they are really good

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Actually C Tolkien wasn't against LoTR being filmed.

I've played TTT on PS2, it was superb. I played RoTK on PS2 b4 it came out (august) as I had a go at the playstation experience. That's really good, i'm saving up to buy it :)

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • lol the playstation experience was the PS2 expo for the UK. They had loads of upcoming games to play (most out now) so I got to play loads before others and took home this massive goodie bag ^_^ It was a great day. I got to play the next GT and also see an exclusive clip of MGS3!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    My brother already buyed RotK on Gamecube. He luvs it ^-^ We play together on Co-Op mode frequently ^_^ Its very cool to kick urak-hai-butt *_*

*gets killed by orcs*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Yeah same here CaRtOON. I was going to get it for Christmas, but I...couldn't wait hehe, I got it about a month ago, if not more. My sister and I play it a lot. We 100% in co-op mode and our combo is usually Aragorn (me) Legolas (my sister) although Gndalf is very cool too. I like his staff move where he pounds the ground with and fire goes evert where, and his shield (special move). Aragorn's sword thing where he throws fireballs is awesome too hehe.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • lol not E3 like as it was just PS2 expo.we have something else like E3. I love the game too. The co-op was what we played at the expo. Though we were Gandalf and Aragorn in that, but because u have to unlock gandalf, i ended up getting legolas again ( he was my character to level up in TTT) :( and kept him cos of the level he was at. though I kept beating my bro in level and award...he wasn't pleased :p

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    we is major lotr fan we see it twise is any one else? (preciassssssss)

gollumbigeyes.bmp

Back