• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lord of The Rings: Return of The King

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years
  • Well.I don't vcare to watch movies (other than anime or scary or killing )Butmtommarow all the kid's my grad(8 th ) Are going to see the return of the king. Of course i get one 2 that i shpoudn't of have abnd i can't go. Plus I don't reallly care. I will just skip school otmarrow so i don;'y have to be in 1st period all day.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I am soooo jealous, Kairi! It sounds soooo awesome! I just have to wait till Friday to see it ;_; Oh well, is there anyone here who can't go see it? If there is, I feel sorry for yall XD

*Gets killed by evil meanies*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kairi said:
    It was awesome! I loved the last 2/3 of it the most. Minas Territh(sp?) was done very well, but not really as close to the end of the movie as I thought. They took out the Scouring of the Shire, it's rumored to be in the extended.
    Really? I'm going tonight! Atleast I think so. My cousin will have to go too, and he has school tommorow and my mom said that he can't be out too late. T-T Waah.

Last edited:

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh Maaaannn!!! I have to wait 'til this weekend! Drat! Curse them! We hates them! (just kidding hehe) I was born to watch this movie! When I was small I used to always get angry at my dad because he used to call me(while singing) "Jordan, of the nine fingers....and the ring of doom!!"....of course I didn't know what LOTR was then. That was around 1995....

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • .: Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King :.

I took 4 hours of my time today to head out to Regal Cinema & view the newest movie in the LOTR trilogy & I was glad I did! I was amazed at how much action they packed in this movie. Just when you think the movies final battle is over, another takes it's place & excits you further. If you've seen the 1st two, please, do yourself a favor & go see the final movie in all it's big screen glory. You won't regret it, I promise...

Btw, has anyone else seen it yet? Err, did anyone else see it today rather?

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I saw it at 3:45 and this has to be my fav non-Pokemon movie out there. It was a great movie and I cant wate till I get it on DVD then get the EV of it too.
    Well it had a sad ending to it (im not going to let every one that has not seen it know how its going to end XD). It was the best of the trilogy. What a great movie.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • Ya, Well yester day almost all the 8th graders went to go see it. Some said it sucked and some said it was cool. But me myself don't really like that kinda stuff. But the video games are cool...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    This movie rocked. I saw it the first day. The other movies were great, but this was ORGASMIC.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I'M GOING TO SEE IT TOOOODAY!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I ammm soooooooo excited!!! Lord of The Rings has the best plot, picture, and effects EVA!!! ^_^

I still don't understand why some people don't like it ;_; Oh well

*gets killed by evil maniacs*

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • lol I haven't been online since i saw it...well till now I guess :p I really love this movie, I'm so upset that its the last, but what an ending, and some of the most important pieces stuck so cleverly close to the book. i just with the 'green' shire hadn't taken me out of my awe inspired state for a slight moment, but i did expect it. Though I can't put it down, it truly is breath-taking and so well done. I'm sure JRR would be extremely proud. Even if you have lived in a non LoTR state till now, I still insist you break the mould and go see it. It's an experience not to be missed! You'll love it. Even people that say they didn't just don't want to agree with how truely awesomt this film is, and hide true emotion. As I had read the book many times, I knew the story well, but I still gasped and cheered and jumped. lol it was weird as the peeps next to me kept saying touching moments were..well gay...but shortly afterwards they be gasping and go oo Gandalf! and breathed hisses of YES! which caught on the warm air, making them just audiable. Everyone enjoyed it, the whole cinema applauded at the end. You've got to see this! I can't stress it enough. I'll be going many times still.....so i guess if your in england ever come with me ;)

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Wow! I saw it yesterday, and DANG! It was sooo cool! I wish I could give off spoilers, but I don't wanna spoil the story! ~.^

Legolas is sooo hot! ^_^ Maybe its cus he almost looks like a chick O_o;;

I think the third movie wuz scarier than the rest, ya know, the war scenes may be a bit too intense for little kiddies ^^;

OMG! The ending was sooo cool! Not the Shire part, I mean the Mordor part O_O;; It was so intense! The suspense was killing me!!!!

*gets killed by intensity*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I SAW IT YESTERDAY!!!!! ^_^ It was wonderful, probably the best one of them all. And CaRtOON's right about Legolas! XD He's hot and awesome, especially in this movie!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Kayleigh said:
    I SAW IT YESTERDAY!!!!! ^_^ It was wonderful, probably the best one of them all. And CaRtOON's right about Legolas! XD He's hot and awesome, especially in this movie!

Yep, it wus the best ^_^ I think its cus of all the fight scenes ^___^ Those were sooo intense!

I couldn't stop grinning like an idiot when Legolas came on O___O;;

And Faramir was coooool too ^_^ I'm a Faramir fan too ^^ He's almost like me! I should change my avatar!

*leaves and dies*

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    And Faramir was coooool too ^_^ I'm a Faramir fan too ^^ He's almost like me! I should change my avatar!
    Soz never really a leggy fan :p. :o NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Faramir...ugh! Did I mention I'm a Boromir fan :S. I felt so cruel nodding when Denethor said yes after Faramir said you'd rather it'd been me. :S I can't help it! BORI RULES! I cheered when i saw his pic at the end....shame his only part is the memory of him being shot :'(

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Yeah it made loads, but it deserved to. i thought that this one stuck the closest to the book, the major thing was no scoring of the shire, but only peeps like me can't get over that.

Back