• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[~The May Daily Chit-Chat ~]

Status
Not open for further replies.

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
    I'm not a spider man fan, I have seen the first movie, I don't think I have seen number 2, but I'm looking forward to number 3, I will maybe see it after I have seen number 2.

Kamui

´
    Years
    It might be a good idea to rent the 2nd before going to see the 3rd. Just maybe... XD

Oh yeah it is. xD

I just watched the part one yesterday to refresh my mind, and part two tommorow, and part three just on friday.

To get everthing in xD

(try to miss nothing)

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I'm not a spider man fan, I have seen the first movie, I don't think I have seen number 2, but I'm looking forward to number 3, I will maybe see it after I have seen number 2.

Well if you've seen the one with Doc Oc (the dude with metal octopus arms), you've seen the second one. Shouldn't be too hard to remember. XDD

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
    omg the forums changed so much in 5 months that i've been gone from the forums...

i watched spiderman 1 and 2 and im looking forward to 3...

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Yeah, havn't seen you around recently, Iced. PC has definitely undergone some major changes lately, mainly in terms of Staff.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I personally can't wait to see either movie. Spider-Man 3 should be GOOD, now that they're finally adding Venom to the mix. Of course, since we've got the "new" Green Goblin, Venom, AND at least one other villain in the movie, it'll undoubtedly be longer than usual. Two hours, perhaps?

And Shrek...well, is Shrek. Enough said.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Hey ppl! whats up w/ all these new changes like "Chld Forums"? but w/e. O yeah where's the new shiny hunter's thread? (srry 4 off-topic)

Here?

That thread has been running on for quite awhile, so it really isn't the 'new thread'.

omg the forums changed so much in 5 months that i've been gone from the forums...

Yeah, though not by much that'll confuse you. Hopefully.

You have no idea how much I missed you. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Shrek the Third and Spider-Man 3 I both want to see. XD
    But I'm looking forward to Shrek more, mainly because I got the first two movies and I only got Spider-Man 2 (but I have seen the first). But both are on my to watch list.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    You mean the story about the fork in the road? o.o
    Yes.

Probably XD;;

Anywho, I cannot wait to see Spiderman , hence why I am watching it tomorrow night ^o^

As for Shrek 3 ... I dunno. I certainly won't go pay to see it in the cinema's though, that's for sure. To me, the first Shrek is a classic - the second one wasn't all that great in comparison.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Amachi said:
    Yes.

Probably XD;;

Anywho, I cannot wait to see Spiderman , hence why I am watching it tomorrow night ^o^

As for Shrek 3 ... I dunno. I certainly won't go pay to see it in the cinema's though, that's for sure. To me, the first Shrek is a classic - the second one wasn't all that great in comparison.
    I don't see what's so great about the Spiderman series, I couldn't get into the first on or the second one =P Of course, all my friends are making plans to see it though XDD

I agree with you on the Shrek thing though. The first one will always be the best <3

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Yes.

Probably XD;;

So true. The first Shrek was far far better then the second. Not only on the story but the funnyness to it. I was laughing my head off for the whole movie, but Shrek 2 wasn't as funny as the first.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    I don't see what's so great about the Spiderman series, I couldn't get into the first on or the second one =P Of course, all my friends are making plans to see it though XDD

I agree with you on the Shrek thing though. The first one will always be the best <3
    I've loved Spiderman ever since I was like, 5 or 6, so even if the movies were crap, I'd still watch them.

However, there are a whole bunch of reasons why people like the series, but let's not get into that now k? XD;

Actually, let's see: He's your average teenager, so everyone can relate to him in a way. Unlike other superhero's he isn't fortunate enough to have money ... or the support of most of New York. He's light hearted, so it's nice to have a lil laugh while he's fighting. And he has an awesome suit :D

And your friends are cool - why aren't you as cool as them? :P

The first Shrek is awesome. I haven't watched it in a while though. And you're right Andy, it's much funnier than the second. Oh, and how mad is the "Shrek in the swamp, karaoke dance party"? XDDD

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Amachi said:
    I've loved Spiderman ever since I was like, 5 or 6, so even if the movies were crap, I'd still watch them.

However, there are a whole bunch of reasons why people like the series, but let's not get into that now k? XD;

Actually, let's see: He's your average teenager, so everyone can relate to him in a way. Unlike other superhero's he isn't fortunate enough to have money ... or the support of most of New York. He's light hearted, so it's nice to have a lil laugh while he's fighting. And he has an awesome suit :D

And your friends are cool - why aren't you as cool as them? :P

The first Shrek was awesome. I haven't watched it in a while though. Oh, and how mad is the "Shrek in the swamp, karaoke dance party"? XDDD
    You are a true fan indeed ;D but meh, I didn't like it either growing up, so that may explain it as well XD

Yeah, but eveyone is your average joe in those kinds of series XDD But I'll give you the suit point. I've always been a fan of the suit and when he swings around from building to building with his spider web string 8D

Um excuse me, I'm cool and they're the ones who aren't. >=O

I know same here, and now that everyone's talking about it again I'm going to want to watch it XD But when it first came out I got sick of it since my brother watched it everyday :< And I LOVED the karaoke <33

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    The first Shrek is awesome. I haven't watched it in a while though. And you're right Andy, it's much funnier than the second. Oh, and how mad is the "Shrek in the swamp, karaoke dance party"? XDDD
    If you haven't then you're lucky. The only downside with the first Shrek was that it was too funny, at least for me and my brother. I say too funny because we watched it like everyday till it became boring. XD

I liked the swamp karaoke party. It was a very strange ending to a very strange movie. XD

Candelyce

~Like a flower in the wind~
    Years
    If you haven't then you're lucky. The only downside with the first Shrek was that it was too funny, at least for me and my brother. I say too funny because we watched it like everyday till it became boring. XD

I liked the swamp karaoke party. It was a very strange ending to a very strange movie. XD
    Shrek is a good movie, but have you seen Bridge to Terabithia? And my messenger's being screwy. It won't let me send you a message. >_>

Roni Love

Veronica xoxox Loves ya.
    Years
    Sherk rocks! i am personally excited for sherk 3! at the end of the second movie donkey's babies with dragon where so adorable, can't wait to see how they turn out.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022

D: My brother did that as well. For seriously about a week straight, I was getting so annoyed with it that I thought I'd end up hating the movie. But of course, we went quite some time without seeing it and I liked it again =D

Sherk rocks! i am personally excited for sherk 3! at the end of the second movie donkey's babies with dragon where so adorable, can't wait to see how they turn out.
    The donkey babies were intersting...and cute XDD I'm kind of curious about that too.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    There was a n00b incursion in this thread earlier today. Unfortunately, the Espada and Menos Grande could not be mobilized in time to deal with the interlopers.

For the record, I'm not really looking forward that much to either Spider-Man 3 or Shrek the Third.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back