• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The May/Haruka Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorygonSquared

He's Supposed To Be Dead!!!
Years
  • What's your favorite Haruka/May centered episode?

Yeah, I agree with the Torchic evolution episode, "A Shroomish Skirmish", because it really showed the writers were treating her as a serious character, not just some tagalong obligatory female ditz providing fan(dis)service (not that certain people cared). It marked the beginning of her growth as a trainer and as a person.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
  • That's a type of spam, dboring. Try not to do that :P
    Anways, let me do something good and answer a topic. Also, notify me if I haven't added your topic to the first post.

Meh, let's make a new one.
    If you could bribe Nintendo into making an episode of May getting a pokemon,
    what pokemon would you want her to get?

To answer that, I'd want her to get a Mareep/Cleffa. <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • If you could bribe Nintendo into making an episode of May getting a pokemon,

A Mudkip. 'Cause they're so darn cute >.> And just to be PokeSpecial-ish, she'll nickname it Zuzu XD

Or another Eevee. And make it Leafeon :3

Vernikova

Banned
    Years

I'd tell them to get her a Manaphy. If not Manaphy then probably Phione even though it isn't as cute as Manaphy.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years

I'd tell them to get her a Manaphy. If not Manaphy then probably Phione even though it isn't as cute as Manaphy.

Mmm, I agree!! She so should have been allowed to keep the Manaphy from the movie.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years

Manaphyyyyyy!!!!! =3 It fits! It's adorable, and the one from the movie really liked her alot. ^^ Wow.. in most Pokemon movies, the pokemon seems to like the girl character alot.. except Jirachi. *shot for going offtopic* xDD;

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • I have another topic!

Which of Haruka's/May's voices did you like better?

I personally like her new voice better. Her old voice wasn't bad but I never really liked it better than her new voice.

Emii

Years
  • Which of Haruka's/May's voices did you like better?

Ooh.. Well.. hm. I adore her new voice, but I loved her old voice as well. When it first changed over though, I HATED her new voice. But now I love them both ^^

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Which of Haruka's/May's voices did you like better?

Ooh.. Well.. hm. I adore her new voice, but I loved her old voice as well. When it first changed over though, I HATED her new voice. But now I love them both ^^

Was it because she sounded a smoker? That was the main complaint I heard.

Emii

Years
  • Arceus
    More than anything, I'd like for her to evolve Skitty already. x__X

She really should.. ><

But about the voice thing, I never thought of her sounding like a smoker before! XD Now that I think about it.. maybe when her new voice first came out, she would sound like that. In comparison to her first voice, at least. XD

*is confusing myself*

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Old voice > New voice IMO.
    I pretty much stopped watching Pokemon after they switched the VAs. But Haruka's Japanese voice is still great. ^^

PorygonSquared

He's Supposed To Be Dead!!!
    Years

Froslass, because its ethereal beauty would fit May and her contest career. Besides, Ash already has a Glalie, so why not? I'm not a shipper, by the way.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Ahhh sorry for my long absence! =[[[

Hmm if i could,i would give May a Budew or something too match with Drew <3 Or another Eevee to have a Leafeon or another evo.

hank jones

Elite Pokemon Ranger
    Years
  • Can i Join?

May i please join?

What is your favorite pokemon on May's team? Squirtle, or Blaziken

What's your favorite quality about may? Funny

What do you like best about may's personality? She gets better when she is angry
    What's your favorite Haruka/May centered episode? I like all of them (But i guess he first battle with drew
    what pokemon would you want her to get? a flygon (Even though drew already has one, i think she would be great with it)

Years
  • I had this awesome dream two nights ago that May was real. :pink_love: She looked the same, and she was still 2D, but she was in our dimension. Except she was wearing her princess outfit, and not her normal red outfit, which I would have preferred. Oh well.

Feline

Totodile Lover
    Years
  • can i join may is my all time fav charactor from any game or series

What is your favorite pokemon on May's team? torchic

What's your favorite quality about may? ?????? got no i dear

What do you like best about may's presonality? i dont know her looks i say

What's your favorite Haruka/May centered episode? all of them

hmmmm Rayquaza cuz no charactor has a ledgendary pokemon and one of them should catch a ledgendary and thats May and the ledgendary pokemon is Rayquaza

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    did this club die? Dang i must have been away for a while. Yeah basselope7 u r not the only one who has had a May dream. In my dream she had on her blue outfit from the pokemon special series. NEW TOPIC:

Which of May's outfits do you prefer or which one would you like to see?

I like her dp outfit, but i was kinda hoping she would return in her blue one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back