• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The maya miyazono fan-club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YAYY!! Welcome back Maya. *hugs* I missed you. I haven't been online myself. I needed to catch my sleep. XD So how have you been?

Years
    *sweatdrops* Well... it's good to see that she decided to return... or her fanclub would have been crying all day and night (that's including me XD)

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Mario The World Champion said:
    If maya has returned, where is she?
    Interesting question. Maya's here, and yet she's not here. I better send someone to investigate. *sends a squad of counter-terrorists to search for Maya*

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Mario The World Champion said:
    I think you can send back the agents, Jack. It's probably that she's around MSN a lot.
    Right. *tells the counter-terrorists to return to base* I should've known she had other things to attend to.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    She's doing fine, I talked to her this evening ^_^ I still need to beg her to come back to her club, or I'll have to train some weasels to kidnap people and then attract them to her scent. We're getting her back here one way or another.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    You mean Maya left!? T_T She's so important to me and I miss her! She was the first person who pmed me when I joined and I still remember that pm. She's like a best friend to me on the net even though I dont come here to her club that much.
    I guess I knew something was up when she stopped posting at JuJu's thread.

bubbleicious

~in love at the moment~
    Years
    Well we chatted togeather on the Phone and...
    Maya Miyazono said:

Im deeply sorry my dearest friends for Making you all Worried and sad about me leaving. *tear drops* One major Thing damaged my mind & Heart and I just wanted to get away from Everything.;;*sigh* I really need a break from this place though please do not worry anymore.Once agian...Im so sorry for everything.:( :( :(

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    she may be gone, but i still fee as though we shouldnt let this thread die. she has bee nice to everyone in pc, so generous, i think the least we can do is keep this alive.
    i felt like this should be my 800th post

Edit: not my 800th post? aww man thats messed up it totally ruins my mood XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back