• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^^THe MEAning OF LifE^^

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    My opinion is...

Everyone has there own purpose in life but you need to find it first. And once you find it, stick with it, try hard to spread your values and never give up. Life may be hard but it is also what you make it. Learning to deal with hardships makes you a stronger person and you can learn to appreciate life more. Yes, bad things happen but that stuff like that happens to everyone. For example, I have OCD and it's freaking horrible; But I've learned to deal with it and I am still here and moving on ^__^

Yaaaaay for being preachy :3~

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    To me the meaning of life varies depending on who it is. For some the meaning of life is to kill, and for others it's to have power. So I'm of the thought that there is no real meaning of life, just that we're here to develop and frolic about the land in search of how we can make a name for ourselves.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    The meaning of life is to make a diffrence in the world for the newer generation, we die and go to heaven where we will be just like we were, except no pain, no suffering. Nothing Bad.

The newer generation does the same, to make the next generations lifes a happier place.

It's a cycle, we do something, die, go to heaven and live forever.

Life is all an illusion, if you think about it, once you "die" physically you move on to another place, paradise.

It's like graduating.

Roni Love

Veronica xoxox Loves ya.
    Years
    A simple yet un-ruling question that ones have asked many time over and over. I my self have sat and pondered many hours over this. I, however, fell short and came up empty handed, wasted my hours. There is no meaning to life. It's what it is... until we die.

Ha! barely made sense.... XD

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2007
    ok. The correct answer (scientifically) is that the purpose of life is to create life. A perfect (or so I think o.o") example of this is when humans hit their menopause (Sp?) stage, in which they can no longer create life inside them (Eggs, Sperm). Since their body no longer goes under meiosis (The creation of sperm and eggs), the ceels in your body slow down their mitosis rate, making you age etc. Eventually they stop, and you die.

I am sorry towards the staff if I used words I shouldn't have used, but most people here should have already been taught this around grade8, and if they havn't hit that grade yet, they will soon, and so they will now know something in advance! ^.^

That might be the meaning if you're an animal with no cognitive or autonomous qualities, but humans have thought and free will and the ability to think about our actions. Our meaning of life is far greater than an animals.

I think our meaning of life is to find the meaning of life.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2007
    All of us were placed here by a higher being, to act with decency towards other human beings, and to find ways to live with eachother, and create our own destiny alongside everyone else...

I am pretty sure society was not God's creation, but a purely human, materialistic one. Your view is extremely shallow and worldly.

The meaning of life ("Why?'), exists -- but none of us are capable of comprehending something on such a scale. To even attempt to find an answer is vapid, and to assume human society has any truly significant part of it is the epitome of materialistic.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Life doesn't need a meaning. It's just there, and it's human nature not to accept that and to seek a purpose for their existence.

But that's my opinion, believe what you want. :)

Back