• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Club [The S.O.S Brigade]

Who is your favourite character from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya?

• Haruhi Suzumiya

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Kyon

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Yuki Nagato

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Mikuru Asahina

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Itsuki Koizumi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryōko Asakura

• Tsuruya

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Taniguchi

• Kyon's Sister

• Other

• Total voters
    Years
    Don't worry Onii-chan! I'm planning to distribute the Anime as soon as it is completed. And I'm talking about global distribution. Or maybe I'll distribute the 10 first episodes. I'm currently downloading the 10th one so just be patient!

Years
    Nope :P All, onii-chan/kun/san, nii-chan/kun/san means brother/sister. Well, just maybe the one with -chan is for little sister/brother and so on. Anyway, I'll have the 10th episode just tomorrow. Hopefully I'll send them in a week (which means I'll have 11th and 12th as well). And talking about next week, my final exams are finishing this Friday! Even though I have English and German lessons unltill 10th July... :( Aaah! Talking about English! I have a test tomorrow and I forgot it!!! Aaah!

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    -laughs- How sad. You'd better get studying!! Anyway, my mother said that she would look into downloading these episodes. Hopefully she'll say yes!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi, everyone! May I join here? I been watching the anime and I totally love it! Haruhi is now my favorite character. Kyon and Asahina Mikuru are awesome too. So far I watched Episdoe 1-5. I am going to download Episode 6.

Last edited:

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    *Gasp* This is like a dream come true! *o* I've always wanted to join the SOS Brigade! I would like to join, please! I love Haruhi so much. I'm only on episode 11, hoping to watch 12 soon =3 Kyon <3 <3

...I've also been extremely "Haruhi-tarded" and started learning the ending dance for Hare Hare Yukai XD XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, thanks! ^^ Oh, I still need to download episode 6. Episode 5 cleared a lot for me. I was kinda of lost of what Haurhi was. But now I know. ^^

Here is a pic.
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Club [The S.O.S Brigade]

mistywishmaker

Years
    The dance at the end is so adorable! =3 =3 I'm almost halfway learning the steps.. XD

Watched epi 12 today! =O It was so awesome! XD

Spoiler:

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Heh. I still have to get my mom to let me download the series. She bought me the first volume of the manga in Japanese... But my Japanese is horrible... xD

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^I tried to read the manga in Japanese, too! =O My Japanese really horrible x__X XD

Errm... a topic, ne?

Who are your favorite character(s)?

1) Haruhiiii <3 <3 XD She's so random, and I just love her. Really tomboy-ish, and can't stand boredom like me.

2) Nagato Yuki (is it just me or does she kinda look like Yuki from Fruits Basket (who I also adore)?) Because she can hack computers and is really calm and cool. :)

3) Kyon... because his narration is really cool. XD I love his wacky little comments, and he's not a type of guy to take advantage of a girl.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I can tell from the manga that I like Haruhi. I just love her random comments, and how she cannot stand boredom(Heh mistywishmaker). I also like how she acts sort of like a tom-boy.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Haruhi is my favorite character and Kyon is a close second. I love his narration too. Haruhi has a pretty cool personality. Yes she acts tom-boyish and is bored a few things. But when she gets going on something, she can't stop. XD

Aww man I need to read the manga...unforuntely I can't read Japanese at all.
    ._.;

Oh yeah I also like Mikuru. Her personality is cool too. ^^

Years
    Wow! People are actually here! =D Well, like ex oh said everyone is free to join. Geez, I think I'll add a poll for favourite character :D Mine is Haruhi without second thinking. She's tough, intelligent, she always makes other do what she wants,
    Spoiler:

So... yeah ^_^

Edit:
    I nearly forgot it, I was thinking of getting a site ready. Even though it will delay a bit, I'm sure all of us will enjoy it. Also, about the manga, it's already a bit difficult to find links so I may upload them myself. Just be patient minna-san. (As I firstly have to finish the Pokemon Fan Site I'm getting ready ;))

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow that is cool you seen all the episodes so far. I am looking forward of watching episode 12. I bet that was one of your favorite episodes. So far for me was the first episode(when they did that movie) and the sixth episode. ^^ Haruhi is my favorite also, and I agree what you say about her.

Years
    Poll is up! And yup, Episode 12 is my favourite so far, and to be honest every episode that passes it becomes my favourite lately. Anyway, I still have to download some small things (yeah... abotu 300 mb xD), and not to mention I'm still waiting for the Mikuru Special DVD to be released subbed. When I finish all those things I'll re upload the Manga Chapters as well as the discontinued Manga which was recently uploaded but I'm not sure if it still work.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ash_Pokemaster said:
    Poll is up! And yup, Episode 12 is my favourite so far, and to be honest every episode that passes it becomes my favourite lately. Anyway, I still have to download some small things (yeah... abotu 300 mb xD), and not to mention I'm still waiting for the Mikuru Special DVD to be released subbed. When I finish all those things I'll re upload the Manga Chapters as well as the discontinued Manga which was recently uploaded but I'm not sure if it still work.

Oh wow...there is a Mikuru Special DVD? I didn't know that! That is very cool! I bet it involves around her and hopefully Haruhi. Hopefully it will be available to download. Man I am up to episode 7...just five more to go! Can't wait til I see episode 12.

Yep, and I voted for Haruhi also. Yay, all three of us voted for her!

Back