• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Club [The S.O.S Brigade]

Who is your favourite character from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya?

• Haruhi Suzumiya

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Kyon

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Yuki Nagato

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Mikuru Asahina

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Itsuki Koizumi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryōko Asakura

• Tsuruya

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Taniguchi

• Kyon's Sister

• Other

• Total voters
    Years
    It released the same day with the God Knows... single I think. (Which I downloaded and it rocks!) It includes the 13th chronogolically episode (which is the episode 1 also known as episode 00. i think it incudes some specials. I guess we'll find out soon. The raw can be found at www.tokyotosho.com

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Cool, thanks. I will try to find it then. ^^ Yeah when I first seen it, I was thinking is it going out of order? I could tell by how the situation was going. When I watched episode 5, everything came together.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I think I will wait til the someone license the manga over here. Getting ready to watch episode 8 the continuation of episode 6. XD

Years
    Talking about the Manga, the 2nd volume is releasing today~! Well, actually not even the first one has been finsihed scanning. Let's just be patient I guess. Also yesterday the 13th episode was shown in Japan. We'll have to wait until tomorrow night to get it subbed of course...:(

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Yay~

I'll check Ebay for the second manga volume in a few days... If you go to www.animenewsnetwork.com , not only do they have information and links about The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, but also about tons of other series... Look there for stuff on the series.

Years
    You got the first one already? Lucky! I'm still waiting for the team that is traslating it to finish the translation. I got the 2nd Volume in RAW from www.tokyotosho.com though. But unfortunately I lost the RAW of the first one. But there's no problem as long as I have the English version. Only one chapter left for the finish of the 1st Volume. Also, tomorrow the 13th episode will be available for download.

PS: Kayleigh, it's true; ANN is probably the best site for Anime and Manga News and Encyclopedia. ;)

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I also read somewhere that since the popularity of the series is overwhelming, the producers have began to plan a full length movie. Probably just a rumor though... I saw it on one of those fan-made anime sites.

Years
    It's the first time I'm hearing that. However, there's a high possibility as there's plenty of stuff they could have for even 7 more series of the same lenght of this one. Anyway, time will show.

Edit: We would be happy if you joined Lily!

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Yes. Welcome to the club, Lily!

We usually talk about characters, who we like, who we hate. We're sort of between topics right now...

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Thank you!

I've always found it odd how OOC the characters act in that ending song.. :D

If anyone got up to episode 12...Haruhi is such a good singer.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww...I haven't got to episode 12 yet. Two more to go. XD I can't wait til she sings. ^^

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^I want to read the manga... >__<

Yaay for Haruhi! =D I watched epi 13 today! It was awesome <3

Spoiler:

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    That's true. I guess you never really notice how deep she is... You sort of see her as that annoying chibi tom-boy up until episode thirteen...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I watched Episode 12, and she sang very well! I loved it! She should make a band. XD Wait...she did mention that, did she? XD

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Gosh, my haruhiism is really kicking in these days... I just spent three whole hours looking through a bunch of Haruhi avatars, banners, and music videos XD

=D

Back