• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Multi-Mix Special League Reborn

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    lost to fire wolf 2-0. first time playing shoddy and now i can see why people complain of hax lol:D

NatureKeeper

lost to fire wolf 2-0. first time playing shoddy.

Shoddy is quite the annoyance. I hate it much. U_U

Idk...it just came random in my mind.
    But yeah...my Typotar suxs much.
    Cause it has only 334 Atk @ Lv.100 which is VERY BAD.
    It has a serious nature - and no, I don`t have time to re-breed one.

Lol, the only good evd pokes that I trained by myself are...did you really thought I would tell that to the public? :P

Your Typotar is now an easy matter to me. I have the guy for the job. (No, not my Special OU Sweeper)

After little smogon reasearch, your typotar has a terrible weakness to a Pokémon I have dumped in the box in a long time. Time for rise...

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
  • Okay. Will upldate that later.
    So please please please please pleeeeaaaasssseee...let me go out for a walk now before the sun is down xD
    *Notice : I`m neither angry or sad...I`m still happy :D*

Your Typotar is now an easy matter to me. I have the guy for the job. (No, not my Special OU Sweeper)

After little smogon reasearch, your typotar has a terrible weakness to a Pokémon I have dumped in the box in a long time. Time for rise...

What if I don`t use one haha :D

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

... I'll simply have my Pokémon just in case.

Problem is my team is allergic to Ground-types...
    Yet another Ground Weakness...

Should probably replace my Lucario for a Hariyama or a Togekiss...

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    yeah confirming what fire wolf said. thought i was goin to lose when both our pokes were speed tied:) gg.

Back