• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.THE N I N J A CLUB!.::.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
  • Yeah, I know. My 'imaginary' skills are below average. I like to say that I'm a better ninja now then when I made the video though!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • *is totally dead from laughing too hard at the video* I hope you weren't trying to be serious with that video. hahahahaha
    i like the website but it promotes that ninjas are evil. we are not evil, he just hate pirates with every inch of our being.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • Well, when I started the video I wanted it to be a training montage, so I started out by being terrible. Then I thought it might be funnier if I was just being terrible throughout the entire thing.

Short Answer: No, I wasn't being serious ^^

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • @Roy: okay good.

uhmm... what is that thing? we can love him i guess, but only if you want to. I don't really want to cuz i don't consider him cute soooooo

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • Hey, I think I've found our next target...

His name's Robert and he owns an idiotic site devoted to ninjas. Read some of his stuff, it's good for a laugh. Long story short, he's tarnishing the good name of ninja and he needs to be dealt with.

Here's a link to his site

Just in case you didn't catch on, I'm kidding about the dealing with him part. The idiotic part? No joke...

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • meh he got all he deserves with all that hatemail. the loser thinks he knows ninjas >.< that was annoying.

You know what? I think my sister is anti-ninja. I wanted to climb a tree in my back yard yesterday but she wouldn't let me. D:

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • Obviously your sister is a pirate! It's a conspiracy!

My sister is a future ninja, she likes ninjas and certainly knows more than Robert :/

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • nah, she's not a pirate she just doesn't believe in how awesome ninjas are.

:O
    you know what i just realized? You can pirate films but you can't ninja them. but its technically a good thing cuz pirated films are a bad thing, therefore pirates are bad, meaning they suck. :D

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • I ninja films all the time, it means that I take pirated films and turn them back into un-pirated films. You should try it some time

Oh, I watched a vid on Youtube about PiratevsNinja day and the ninjas owned. I think I saw maybe 1 vote for Pirates

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • Well ninjas do own, its a proven fact that ninjas are 99.9999999999499999 percent more awesome that pirates.

Back