• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.THE N I N J A CLUB!.::.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    yes.
    that poster is very true.
    we are everywhere.
    just usually hiding behind you drinking your soda

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Nope, since ninjas are all like WE ARE NINJA! And everyone else is all like WE IS SCARED! Yup :D.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    yeah, totally.
    unless that someone is a pirate.
    so its like "WE ARE NINJA!"
    then they're like "WE ARE PIRATE!"
    Then we're like "DIE!"
    Then they're like "DIE!"
    Then we attack them and they attack us and we end up killing off most of their people before they retreat.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Haha, I have a shirt that says, just so you know I'm a ninja, Spencer found it on the rack. Yay for not having his size!!!! (sorry!)
    I should wear that, just so all the high school folk know who they're messing with. Stupid racial no comprendo people

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Haha, I have a shirt that says, just so you know I'm a ninja, Spencer found it on the rack. Yay for not having his size!!!! (sorry!)
    I should wear that, just so all the high school folk know who they're messing with. Stupid racial no comprendo people

Dude, that's amazing. I wish they made shirts like that for girls. And i wish that i could be able to wear it at school. that'd be hott.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Definately, Why arn't you aloud? Some kind of dress code? It just has a coloured in stickman ninja basically. That sucks though, your school must be run by pirates.

O yes and we cannot let Pirates get the Oxford Dictionary on their side. To a point, they have the ability to control our language (over time) 0.o

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    yeah. dress code. only solid coloured polos and neutral coloured pants. >:(

:O good idea! I'm gunna look up ninja in the dictionary xD

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    apperently a ninja was a man trained in ancient martial arts and hired as a spy and/or assassin.
    are we cool or what??

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    (1000th post ftw)

anyway, i have something to report.

guess what day it was at my sister's high school yesterday?
    DRESS LIKE A NINJA DAY!
    heck yes!
    score one for the ninja!

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    Hey, look at this:
    Spoiler:

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    That's disgusting.
    I actually might've taken a few of them costumes off the hangers and flung them somewhere.
    But i wouldn't get caught.
    cuz i'm a ninja ^-^

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I like this club. Can I join?

Are there special requirements or anythin'?

Of course you can! The only special requirement i can think of is that you have to be 100% ninja. you can't be 80% ninja and 20% pirate.
    or worse, 80% ninja, 10% pirate and 10% cowboy.
    Plus, you can pick an element to be ninja of. There's no real point to the element stuff, its just fun.
    Theres fire, water, earth/ground/grass, air/wind, electricity/lightning, light, dark. that's what i can think of right now.
    or you could choose to not be any element... but i find that boring.

Back