• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.THE N I N J A CLUB!.::.

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    Stalkers fail at life. They got nothin' else better to do than follow someone around.

Unfortunately, my ninja skills have not been present lately.

I did use my amazing catching skills in football about 2 weeks ago.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I used my amazing ninja skillz to stay up an hour and a half after my bedtime xDD

Even ask Roy, he was present when it happened.

My parents just seemed to ignore me.
    It was pretty awesome.

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    I used my amazing ninja skillz to stay up an hour and a half after my bedtime xDD

Even ask Roy, he was present when it happened.

My parents just seemed to ignore me.
    It was pretty awesome.

I did that many a time in the summer, when I overlooked sleep.

Now, in high school, no sleep for me = no sense of awareness in school.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey, Izy. Is this club still running? If so I'd very much like to be a ninja... :3 A wind ninja perhaps? Atm at least. Til I figure out something better perhaps.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Where the cheese-puff is everybody, I've been off on magical but unnoticable ninja journeys as I'm sure you all have been too, and I find out that this place is empty. We gotta have someone protect it from infultration.
    I'm sure we've all got some ninja-ing stories to tell.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    It's winter ._.
    Too cold for this ninja to do anything ninjical.
    Although, i do have random fights with my friend about ninjas and pirates, but they usually just end with her saying stupid things that makes no sense, then me not being able to rebound anything witty that actually makes sense, so she ends up claiming that she wins.
    freak.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    How is making a muffin fly ninja-like?

I had a total ninja-pirate battle with someone on DeviantART, and then we stopped because we realized we were spamming someone's picture xDD

Back