• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Shuri and SC
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

To SC:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Shuri and SC
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Spoiler:

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Hello~ I can't believe I haven't joined this yet, I LOVE Naruto :3 Anyways, can I join?

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Welcome Neko-chan. :3

Afternoon members! Finally caught up with Shippuden and the manga. ^^
    Guess what? For Christmas I got Naruto 2, 3, and 5 uncut box sets and an Deidara plushie. ^^ Hehehe, I have three plushies now xD [Two Gaara and one Deidei, desu ~ ] Also, remember how we always wondered whether or not America would do filler episodes? I just found out in this month's Shonen Jump that they are doing them... oh damn. ;-;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ouuh, NARUTO! I want to join...
    I've just started reading the manga, and have only watched a few clips of the show. But I'm sold!
    Funny how you all write in spoilers here... I've got to catch up before clicking them, I think.
    Kakashi's my guy. I trust you've discussed over and over what's underneath his mask? ^^

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Aw, such a cute picture!

Super Gullwing, I envy you o.O I did order a big plushie Sasuke off ebay though ^-^ Sasuke is my emo ninja baby <333

Leaf Shinigami

Comic-Book Writer in Training
    Years
    Ohh God Cartoon Network is going to do the filller*sigh* another nearly 100 episodes of pointless missons thanks a lot toonami.Oh yeah by any chance does anyone know if the dubbed Shippuden is going to be uncut i'm just wondering.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I doubt it'll be uncut because they've already butchered the original. -.-

Anyway, I'm starting to catch up now! I'm probably the only one behind that goes here but I'll spoiler it anyway just in case.

Spoiler:

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I have uncut box sets... which means they leave the blood in. xD

I know. I have a lot more Naruto stuff too, one look at me and people know I'm a Narutard, desu. '-'

Using desu again...! xD

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    if i have not already joined may i join and Cartoon Network might not do fillers cause the anime and manga are not extremely close to each other cause we have like 1 or 2 more months till the end of the sasuke retrieval and the manga is in the rescue gaara arc of shippuden

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    if i have not already joined may i join and Cartoon Network might not do fillers cause the anime and manga are not extremely close to each other cause we have like 1 or 2 more months till the end of the sasuke retrieval and the manga is in the rescue gaara arc of shippuden

They announced in Shonen Jump [Febuary 2008] up comming episodes in America and they were all fillers...desu.

.Aero

Years
    That's a nice touch up. ^^ Welcome new members!

Well since this is a Naruto Fan Club, I got Naruto: Rise of a Ninja last night. Didn't get to play it until today. It's the best Naruto game I have ever played (out of 3. xP) but I still think it's awesome. The story mode is fun, but I'm angry that they left out Shikamaru AND Hinata. Two of my top three characters. Other than that, the game is awesome. ^^ If anyone else has it and Xbox Live, PM me your gamertag and maybe we could battle sometime. ^^

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    Does anyone know what chapter Shippuuden starts on? I'm on 236...(I know I'm seriously far behind but the last chapter Zetsu appeared and so I figure Shippuuden will be starting soon)

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Does anyone know what chapter Shippuuden starts on? I'm on 236...(I know I'm seriously far behind but the last chapter Zetsu appeared and so I figure Shippuuden will be starting soon)

~desu Saba~

You're getting there! Eheh yeah Shippuden starts somewhere around there. Did Zetsu come from the ground after Sasuke and Naruto fought?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back