• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I thought the leader was speaking to 2 new akatsukis until I saw pein's eyes..
    My anime is stop at Shippuden 15 because the links are gonna get removed and the speed sucks recently because of storm...

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    okay, so who thinks the Leader looks like Naruto and/or the 4th Hokage

also, kinda refering to the laast sentence, who thinks Naruto is the forth Hokages Son?

Chibaymega12

Years
    yeah, you should

do you mean the Anime on Cartoon Network? If so, then you prolly want to watch the rest of the episodes up to Shippuden, then start reading part two on Narutofan or another manga site

If you've already seen all the episodes taht have come out in japanese, then you should start reading part 2 to catch up with us

Crikeyapokemon

I'm just your avarage teen...
    Years
    I've seen all the Naruto and Naruto Shippuden episodes that are released and I know some extra information about Kakashi and Obito, but I haven't read the manga so I asked If the manga is better than the anime(because if it is then what's the point of waiting for another episode if you can read the manga).

Chibaymega12

Years
    yes, it gives alot more info about the characters, you'll really understand the whole story and it's characters better if you read it, also, if you havn't already, read Kakashi Gaiden, gives you a little info about kakashi's past

oh, waht info do you have on Kakashi and Obito?

Crikeyapokemon

Years
    The "extra information" isn't anything special I didn't read Kakashi gaiden , but I know about Obito giving his sharingan eye to Kakashi and that Kakashi tried to learn rasengan , but he coudn't quite control it so he created his own original attack chidori and with his new sharingan eye he masterd the move.Also since his eye isn't natural it is always active so he needs to cover the eye with his mask.
    P.S. How do you do the spoiler thing?

Crikeyapokemon

Years
    Spoiler:

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Maybe, but i think Itachi, and Kisame are good partners the way they are.

Assuming Pein, the leader, the hair style looks more or less similar to Naruto's.

Chibaymega12

Years
    yeah, me too, kisame is mostly taijutsu and weapons, with a good mix of Ninjutsu moves such as the Water Dragon Jutsu, and Itatchi makes up for his loss of Genjutsu AND adds even more Jutsu's to his team's arsenal

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Well i wonder what tobi is really trying to cover up with his mask, hmm?

Chibaymega12

Years
    hmmm, that'd be a good guess, give another reason that the creators created Sasori

What about Pein, do you think thats a puppet version of him? Or is he a shap shifter? Thoought i read that somewhere

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Well as any shinobi, they can transform into anything, i dont know if Pein is a puppet?

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    May I join the fanclub, please? :3

Just a question, how many of you guys have read chapter 364? o3o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back