• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
  • Yes he did. xP I can't wait to start Shippuuden, that means I'm ahead of the anime on toonami which means I can finally watch again!

Last episode on it was:
    Spoiler:

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Watch? I don't watch....I read....I find the manga to be better than the anime because of the it being the actual story with no fillers. The anime is good for fighting parts. You get a better picture of how the fight works and stuff, plus you get color. xP

I'm at Kakashi Gaiden now.

~desu Saba~

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Chapter 384:

Spoiler:

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    @SC

Spoiler:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Oh yeah... now's the time.

Spoiler:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Go read them at Island Reading Zone. Oh, and welcome, Nightwing!

Speaking of manga, does anyone know if there is a new chapter this week? If there is, it's not on that site just yet, desu.
    I wonder what's gonna happen with Itachi... and Sasuke has to ask him?

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    THERE IS NO CHAPTER THIS WEEK!!!!!!
    ok its really long explination but here we go:
    now as i got from "Narutofan" is that there was supose to be no chapter last week.
    there was supose to be no release in shonen for any title last week. but somehow china got the chapter and then japan ended up getting it early. confusing? well we got the chapter early and so there will be no chapter until next week, so just try to understand what im trying to say. and just wait till next week.

now i know this sucks, but idk what is up with shonen in japan.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    THERE IS NO CHAPTER THIS WEEK!!!!!!
    ok its really long explination but here we go:
    now as i got from "Narutofan" is that there was supose to be no chapter last week.
    there was supose to be no release in shonen for any title last week. but somehow china got the chapter and then japan ended up getting it early. confusing? well we got the chapter early and so there will be no chapter until next week, so just try to understand what im trying to say. and just wait till next week.

now i know this sucks, but idk what is up with shonen in japan.

Hmm, i did notice there was a delay in getting the raws last week. But it maybe possible theres a new chapter this week, unless last weeks was supposed to be this weeks release? who knows?

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • No, theres no chapter this week, they said the raws were supposed to come out this week, but china accadently released them, so the japan decided to release them early too, so no chapter this week

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    We are aware of that... xP

Anywho, missed the dubs lastnight. Doesn't matter, I saw them And Fillers start any episode now, like in Febuary or something. I only saw the ending credits and there were new pictures. Filler pictures... *shudder* That means they're using a new opening song, "No Boy, No Cry". I hate that song. It's death to ears! the worst opening ever! <=[

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • I kinda hate fillers as well >_>

The Naruto Fan Club

Mah lovely Sasuke <3

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I seen the new Shippuden episode today.Naruto looks like a total psycho with a flat face.I like the compressed chakra that he throws at Orochimaru.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Wow... chapterless for 2 weeks. Like, sigh.

Spoiler:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yep, two weeks and no Naruto manga. Dang, it is getting really, really good. Well to pass the time I watched Episode 42 of Shippuuden. Oh man...it was a totally awesome episode. The battle between KN4 and Orochimaru was fantastic! Enjoyed every minute of it. And did anyone catch the ending. I loved the new ending. They show fanart. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back