• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenneth Alog

Infectus Raiken
    Years
    i'm going to leave maybe i don't know i'll be in the POKEMON BOARD because i'll leave for a week or a month because some of the posts here welll whatever... i'll leave for a week.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I'm heading out. I don't know when or even if I'll be back. ...Let's see......no friends, no clubs or anything, no real function in "The Clan"......well, I guess I at least don't need to say goodbye to anybody. :\ ;_; ......Eh, who am I kidding: who even cares?

Rejoice, for this "evil, idiotic, monstrous piece of garbage not worth the air it breathes or space it takes up" (that was a very nice way you put it, by the way.....Yeah, you know I'm talking to you) is leaving. Go ahead and break out the champagne or whatever it is you people do when you celebrate...

You were always one of my favorite people to talk to Ichaste D: And you had a function in the clan! You always seemed to have the most useful feedback to any suggestion or anything that the clan was discussing. The champagne shall not be broken out until your return ^.^

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Okay, not leaving, but I won't be on here as much as I usually am anymore.

Why? Umm..no reason, really. Usually whenever I tried to make an attempt at leaving it was because I was pissed off at someone for some reason. This time, it isn't..I'm starting to get really bored of this site, after having joined over a year ago, realizing that..I have a life ._.

So yeah, seriously cutting down my time here, but that doesn't mean I'm leaving completely.

Last edited:

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I don't think anybody's going to care if they even read this >.>

I'm thinking about leaving, starting right now. I'll be leaving right now, but this isn't temporarly. It's because of competitions and stuff. So it's no biggie.

But the other thing, the other reason, is the one I want to leave forever. I am sick of you people telling me that I suck at making graphics when you don't even have the program or don't know how to use it.

"Your brushes are distracting."
    IT'S A BRUSH OH MY GOD GET OVER IT

"When you do animations, you make it look choppy and the quality is bad."
    That's why they are in file forms noob. That's why it's a .gif quality. They are the second worse quality file ever. Wow I bet you didn't know that. >:

"Your work seems unoriginal."
    If I say I made it, then it's an orignal mine.

"Add more brushes. It looks empty"
    IT'S A STYLE GEEZ

"Come on Hazuki, you can do better than that"
    WHY DO YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE THE F****** PROGRAM??

So yeah, that's it. It's not official, but it might be.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hazuki...I really hope you don't leave PC over a few bad critiques. I know people say hurtful things but you do know that there are a lot of people on here that care about you tons. Don't let them bring you down.

I'd be sad to see you leave and I know others would too.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008

I'm thinking about leaving, starting right now. I'll be leaving right now, but this isn't temporarly. It's because of competitions and stuff. So it's no biggie.

But the other thing, the other reason, is the one I want to leave forever. I am sick of you people telling me that I suck at making graphics when you don't even have the program or don't know how to use it.

That's why they are in file forms noob. That's why it's a .gif quality. They are the second worse quality file ever. Wow I bet you didn't know that. >:

IT'S A STYLE GEEZ

WHY DO YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE THE F****** PROGRAM??

OH HELL NO! You're not leaving because of that, that's..retarded. Those people who try and criticize you for your graphics are either doing it because A. They have no life, or B. they're trying to make themselves feel better for their own crappy artwork. You're gonna get people criticizing you for whatever you do in life, dude, it's something you're gonna just have to deal with. I know it sucks, but if you feel as if people aren't appreciating what you're doing for them, tell them to "GTFO" in bold, italicized, size 4 font.

You have too many friends here that outweigh those douchebags. If you want to pull out from that forum because of them, then fine, but like..don't leave completely.

..Come back ._.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    O: KISA!
    Please don't leave because a few people don't like your graphics. Trust me, they are amazing, and more people can tell you that than those who criticize you. If they don't like them, then let them be. You are an amazing friend and I couldn't stand you leaving, especially over something like this. Please don't leave, you will be leaving behind some many people that care about you.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Hazu, ignore those talentless schmucks. You're a great graphics artist. But if the graphics forum is too stressful a place to post, just put the theme productions on hiatus. Just remember how many friends you have here.

Xairmo

Years

IT'S A STYLE GEEZ

You should re-read the rules cuz theres been an update that clearly states *Clears throat*
    Alright lets see here, paragraph "A" subsection "B"
    HAZUKI MAY NOT LEAVE! ._.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Okay, now is probably the best time for me to try doing this again, seeing as...one of my best friends at this site left yesterday, and my laptop broke because of my own dumbassness (..is that even a word?) of leaving it turned on for 2 straight days plugged in, with sleep off. Basically, the battery like..melted inside of the computer, and I have to send it back to Dell to be repaired...I don't know if I just need a new battery, or if the whole damn thing needs to be replaced ._.

Anyways, for the 4th 3rd goddamn time (LOLO!) I'm..gonna try leaving. I..hope I'll be able to actually make it past the 4th day this time, but I..doubt I'll be able to <.<

i can't stress how badly I just want to leave, but with my crappy willpower to do so, and poor motivational skills, I haven't actually been able to up until this point. PC's like a drug, you know? T_T

Anyways, I've lost alot of my friends here whether it's because they've left themselves, or we just stopped talking for some reason. I ..don't really know who's my friend anymore, and who isn't, but I just kinda feel like I'm aimlessly lurking these forums now with no real reason to. Hah, I'm not doing this to be an "attention whore" like someone I know called me last time I made my attempt at leaving. I just kinda feel like..there's nothing here for me anymore, and I'm just wasting my time by being here. Honestly, it's just almost depressing how much time I actually spend here, and I want to put an end to it all now.

Thing's aren't the way they used to be; nothing here's really..fun anymore, as well as the fact that a ridiculous number of people here hate me for reasons I'm still unaware of XD;

Also, I've gotten some little group of lifeless butterflies plotting against me for some..retarded reason. I won't use names, and I know that you're probably glad as hell that I'm leaving, but wherever you are, if you ever stumble across reading this, you should probably know one thing: I like bunnies.

Sorry, but the truth is that i really don't, and I never did. Your pissy little, antagonizing attitudes are what drove me out from the forum, not all your "plots against me."

To my friends, you know who you all are. You were the people who were always there with me, from the very beginning. You all already know what I think of you, so there's no use in explaining it all again here. Most of you already have other ways of contacting me outside of PC, but if not, all my info is in my profile.

Later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xairmo

Years
    Okay, now is probably the best time for me to try doing this again, seeing as...one of my best friends at this site left yesterday, and my laptop broke because of my own dumbassness (..is that even a word?) of leaving it turned on for 2 straight days plugged in, with sleep off. Basically, the battery like..melted inside of the computer, and I have to send it back to Dell to be repaired...I don't know if I just need a new battery, or if the whole damn thing needs to be replaced ._.

Anyways, for the 4th 3rd goddamn time (LOLO!) I'm..gonna try leaving. I..hope I'll be able to actually make it past the 4th day this time, but I..doubt I'll be able to <.<

i can't stress how badly I just want to leave, but with my crappy willpower to do so, and poor motivational skills, I haven't actually been able to up until this point. PC's like a drug, you know? T_T

Anyways, I've lost alot of my friends here whether it's because they've left themselves, or we just stopped talking for some reason. I ..don't really know who's my friend anymore, and who isn't, but I just kinda feel like I'm aimlessly lurking these forums now with no real reason to. Hah, I'm not doing this to be an "attention whore" like someone I know called me last time I made my attempt at leaving. I just kinda feel like..there's nothing here for me anymore, and I'm just wasting my time by being here. Honestly, it's just almost depressing how much time I actually spend here, and I want to put an end to it all now.

Thing's aren't the way they used to be; nothing here's really..fun anymore, as well as the fact that a ridiculous number of people here hate me for reasons I'm still unaware of XD;

Also, I've gotten some little group of lifeless poke-fags plotting against me for some..retarded reason. I won't use names, and I know that you're probably glad as hell that I'm leaving, but wherever you are, if you ever stumble across reading this, you should probably know one thing: You're complete trash, and have fun spending the next few years of your sorry-ass, miserable lives here on this forum, singling out new people to piss off. Having fun knowing that 2/3rds of the people here hate your pitiful little "group?" You should. Don't pretend like you don't care, because you obviously do enough to be coming back to the same damn spot every day of your pathetic little lives. Yep, you look really cool sitting in your mom's basement, plotting against people you don't know from an effing hole-in-the-wall to show off infront of all your other little virtual poke-pals. Really cool, "Oh let's make Murderface lose in the MotM, he's sure to really care about that."

Sorry, but the truth is that i really don't, and I never did. Your pissy little, antagonizing attitudes are what drove me out from the forum, not all your "plots against me."

To my friends, you know who you all are. You were the people who were always there with me, from the very beginning. You all already know what I think of you, so there's no use in explaining it all again here. Most of you already have other ways of contacting me outside of PC, but if not, all my info is in my profile.

Later.
    ;-; I'll miss you Toki. Yes I still refuse to call you Michael >0
    I really hope you do come back, and it does seem like theres a good chance you will xD
    I always considered you a good friend Toki, and I really hope you considered me in the same way :/ And as for these "poke-fags" (Not gonna yell at you for using that word >.>) How could you let them get to you!? The Toki I know would have just been like "You dun kno meh! >0 METAL!!" Seriously if I find out who you're talking about, well I'll save that for later but they better hope i never find out hwo they are >0
    I think I have an MSN weebo account-a-ma-bob. So I'll see if I can contact you >.>

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    You'll be back. We've never settled our Smash Bros feud. I say I'm the best, you say we're even, but I say we settle it.

The third paragraph (barring the sentences in between) happen to be te best thing I've seen so far on this forum. But yeah, the call of PC is luring you in, and you can't refuse.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I'm Back!

Hey everyone i'm back! I haven't been on here in 6 months?! I've been so busy i havent even been able to touch a computer!

Anyways, I'm glad to be back!

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Also, I've gotten some little group of lifeless poke-fags plotting against me for some..retarded reason. I won't use names, and I know that you're probably glad as hell that I'm leaving, but wherever you are, if you ever stumble across reading this, you should probably know one thing: You're complete trash, and have fun spending the next few years of your sorry-ass, miserable lives here on this forum, singling out new people to piss off. Having fun knowing that 2/3rds of the people here hate your pitiful little "group?" You should. Don't pretend like you don't care, because you obviously do enough to be coming back to the same damn spot every day of your pathetic little lives. Yep, you look really cool sitting in your mom's basement, plotting against people you don't know from an effing hole-in-the-wall to show off infront of all your other little virtual poke-pals. Really cool, "Oh let's make Murderface lose in the MotM, he's sure to really care about that."

So liek, can you pm me their names. No specific reason, but let's just say that they'll regret ever making you leave.

So yeah, you probably don't consider me your friend, but have fun with ur lief dude...

benji

ウサギちゃん!
    Years
    I'll be off to DC and Boston today -- it'll be my first trip ever to the East Coast! =O

Should be back on Thursday evening next week, barring any potential airplane hijackings or terrorist attacks. I might have internet access in the hotel, but I probably won't have time to be on PC, since our schedule is jam-packed with activities and apparently there won't even be much time for sleep. o_o

(And, uh, zana, don't sleep too late.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back