• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The new Subway

what you belive that will happen?

• I believe they will have triple battle option at battle subway.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • I believe they wont have tripel battles at battle subaway and not at the third version.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i belive they will have triple battles at battle subway only at the third version.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
    Years
    Another reason why Isshu is new york
    Even if your assumption is correct, it actually doesn't matter at all. Not in the slightest.

I... Honestly dunno what the'd use the Subway for. I like Hiroshi Sotomurs's suggestion about it possibly being a place for continuous battle. While that'd be cool, it'd be a bit odd (I mean, there's nothing wrong with a plain old Battle Tower...).
    Although it could just be for travel throughout Isshu. If so, (possible) battles on it could likely be the same way as on the SS Aqua, where there's a different cycle of trainers for the return trip.
    I really don't know, though. Alot of trains there. :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    To be honest, when I first played Gold Version, I thought that you could battle trainers on the Magnet Train. To me, the idea of being able to battle in the Subway is a welcome addition.

...I never thought of this. Oh wow now I really wish we could've actually "entered" the Magnet Train and explored it. I always liked to imagine something beyond with the Magnet Train's train tracks, idk.

Though with B/W, the subway might mean being able to travel underground... and train tracks there? :D

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    well in the new info released, it said that it is like battle tower where you face 7 trainers and earn battle points

Yes, which means that they might have taken away the Battle Fronteir in these version and will include it in the third (which is what they always do.)

Hopefully it will be more than just battling. Like..you battle trainers, earn points, then you get to go to any city in the region.

It'd be an interesting way of traveling besides flying.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    No, it functions like the Battle Tower. In Viridian City you only battled one trainer every day and got one battle point. In the Battle Tower in D/P/Pt and R/S/E you battle 7 trainers and get battle points.
    True but I it is, I wonder if you can battle people everyday in the tower?
    I hope you can move around in the Subway though with 7 trainers spread out or something like that :)

Years
    You can battle people whenever you want in the Battle Tower. So I assume you can in the Subway too.

OOOH! I love the idea of them being spread out!
    Oh that's good if it is :). Yeah and they could also have items like the first round you go there you find a vitamin as a reference to the items you got after getting seven wins in the RS tower ;), later you get better items :D, the trainers could be hiding in different parts of the subways train, so then you will be shocked when they jump out at you :D!

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    With the battling, it seems like it could be part of a battle frontier thing maybe? But I think that amusement park might be a battle frontier. If not, I'm sure subway is the new battle tower. Though I'm not sure where it would go... hopefully not in a circle until your battles are done. that would be kinda lame. But 7 battles just to get to the next city? I'd rather fly if im in a hurry.

No, it functions like the Battle Tower. In Viridian City you only battled one trainer every day and got one battle point. In the Battle Tower in D/P/Pt and R/S/E you battle 7 trainers and get battle points.

And BTW you can battle up to 10 a day. Get more by linking up PokeWalkers. I battle Jesus that way once in a while.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    But what places would it go? Though I do like the Ship/Tower idea. Woah! What of all the buildings from battle frontier where transportation things? There could be train, plane, boat, bus, (other moving things) and the brain could be the conductor/pilot/captain/driver/etc? Not likely, but I think its a cool idea.

Years
    But what places would it go? Though I do like the Ship/Tower idea. Woah! What of all the buildings from battle frontier where transportation things? There could be train, plane, boat, bus, (other moving things) and the brain could be the conductor/pilot/captain/driver/etc? Not likely, but I think its a cool idea.
    It would be :), maybe the subway connects to the areas that look like they aren't linked to routes...

Years
    I find it interesting that the subway is going be like Battle Tower. I hope the subway travels to different locations and not in a loop.

Years
    I just thought of something what if the subway stops at different towns, then the person you battle enters as they get in every stop then they go out in the next stop :)

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    I just thought of something what if the subway stops at different towns, then the person you battle enters as they get in every stop then they go out in the next stop :)

I think it should be like this:

You get in the subway, you go to the city, then you are given a description of the person and you have to find them running through the streets (like shown in the Huin City video.)

That would be best. <3

T33nyTurtwig

:D :D :D
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    Maybe its something you use before getting Fly and it can be something to goto somewhere inaccesible.

Back