• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2009
    Hello!

Hello everyone, my name is gtmaster08 and I just recently joined here because I am SUCH a big Pokemon fan!

Sonic2000

Shadows will rule the world!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    :laugh: I recently joined here, too!

Oh, yeah! I have no idea why I joined here.:bandit:

Last edited:

Zach.Is.Me.

As my name suggests, I am Zach
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    Hello new people who just recently posted. I just joined a few days ago as well. And never bothered with a "Hello, I'm New" thread. So, hello all!!

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    hi im new will anyone tell me how to use the forum?
    Use the forum? I'm guessing you've never been on a forum. At least you know how to post right? That's a good start.

All you have to do is read the FAQ. It teaches you a lot about general forum usage and customising it to your own likeness.

lucariomaniac

Lucario Maniac
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    Help

hey i am a newb here and i was wondering is this the place that i go to ask questions about things p.s i am new to forums i am not sure if this is even how i am supposed to post

Last edited:
    Years
    Hello. I joined the other day so I could... I suppose... get a better look at the games and hacks folks are making. Or help with them. Or make my own.

Decisions are hard.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Hello Scarf! How are you enjoying the forums so far?
    You're very un-sexy, you know that don't you?
    Uhh.

Well, welcome Scarf!
    I'm sure you've heard this a lot, or seen this a lot, but read the rules, and have fun!
    Enjoy your stay at the PokeCommunity Hotel *ting*

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hello. I joined the other day so I could... I suppose... get a better look at the games and hacks folks are making. Or help with them. Or make my own.

Decisions are hard.
    Welcome to PC Scarf!

You can make your own and take a look at other people's hacks.

Have fun at PC!

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    This is a very big site, indeed it takes time to get around and see everything.
    Sounds like a holiday right? So much to see and do :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back