• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foo Fighter

Even in the face of death...
    Years
    Watsup peoples?

I just joined here because Serebii was down and I'm finding that it's actually quite better. I can't figure out how to turn my repuatation thing on though...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    I completed my national dex!!

Did anybody else complete their National Dex?

Last edited:

Chiyuki

Moonlit Shadow
    Years
    Hi! :)
    I've played Pokemon since I was six and I'm still playing it today! I like Ice-type pokemon, dragons, music, and art.
    I'm looking forward to being a part of PC!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Watsup peoples?

I just joined here because Serebii was down and I'm finding that it's actually quite better. I can't figure out how to turn my repuatation thing on though...
    You can enable your reputation by clicking here and then proceeding to click the box next to "Show Your Reputation Level." After doing such, simply scroll down to the end of the page and select, "Save Changes."

Hope you enjoy yourself, Foo Fighter.

Welcome to the community, everyone. (>'')>

Vaati227

master of the Darkwind
    Years
    *shakes your hand*
    Hey kid how are ya, nice weather isnt it? dont like whether? then do i have a deal for you!
    *reaches into bag and pulls out a toaster* do with it what you will. and welcome to PC. XD

p!kablu

Map Maker Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2009
    Lol at every new member posting a welcome message with no replies lmao.

Well I'm not gonna stop the trend.

"Hi, I'm new and I know that you don't care. But hi :D"

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Lol at every new member posting a welcome message with no replies lmao.

Well I'm not gonna stop the trend.

"Hi, I'm new and I know that you don't care. But hi :D"
    We do care.

Welcome to PC!

Have fun and stay active ;)

The Last Remnant

RPG fanatic
    Years
    Hey Everyone. I'm new to this forum but im not new to pokemon. I've been playing all my life and i've done a lot of rom hacks. I'm currently playing through liquid crystal. Any ideas for my next? I've already done shiny gold x. I really want to do rijonAdventures but for some reason i can't patch it :( can someone guide me through the patching process for it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back