• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Go to User CP at the top left hand side of the screen where rules,FaQ etc are and click on it and 'Edit Avatar' And thats where you can change your display pic!

Edit*
    Sorry i was late but i might still help xD

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009

pokedex master

Mr.pokedex
    Years
    thanks

thanks doode u rock man

the names dex...pokedex shaken not stirred

anyone like scythers here?

the names dex...pokedex shaken not stirred

Last edited:

wilcenzo

Future Wales Captain ;)
    Years
    first day dudes
    and let me put this in the most simple way i possibly can
    lets make friends dudes :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    how the hell do i get Pokemon Destiny ruby reigon of legend help please!!!!!!!!!!

where did u get the hack?

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    How do you play hacks ? 0_0
    I think you might find this thread useful:
    [Important] Before PLAYING a hack

how the hell do i get Pokemon Destiny ruby reigon of legend help please!!!!!!!!!!

where did u get the hack?
    I think you're talking about Destinedjagold's POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends. If so, you can find the download in this thread right here.

In the future, I think you'll find it easier to use the search function at the top of the forum index. Many of us here in the New User's Hangout don't frequent the ROM Hacking board too often, and we may not be up-to-date when it comes to questions regarding it. ^^

Welcome to the forums, everyone.

ZakZ

Banned
    Years
    Make Pokemon Game

Well I am new here and I know that I should search this but since you guys have been around longer then me you will probably know more about this then if I searched so.
    Is there a tutorial on how to start building a pokemon rom? I know i won't be able to get it to the standers of some of the others who have a large team but I would like to start out so maby someday I will be able to make on like them.

.:BlackBone:.

impatient pokemon breeder
    Years
    sup pokecommunity new guy here even tho i been here for bout a week lol but still im kinda new to da pokemon world n stuff so be easy on meh. 1 question tho, what is a ladder match and how is it performed? i'd apreciate it if the answer was pm'ed to me or vm as visiting this post every 10 mins can get annoyin lol thnx in advanced and also if any1 has a shiney adamant evee or flareon untouched in the ev's let meh kno i'll trade big for it.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    I"M a new user!! I only been here only for a week and 2 days. Never posted yet, no rep!! Hi, the names Shay-Shay, NYCE To meet You Guys!!
    (TO The Members)!!
    Welcome to PC, Shay-Shay!

I see you have a lot of friends in your friend list already ^____^

Have a great time here!

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Hi Reirel! Pachirisu is cool! :D

And now to introduce myself. Hey! First time here too. Turtles are my fav. animal, therefore I like turtle pokemon, so expect me to make an avatar and signature of all of the turtle pokemon in the games soon. Shuckle...Squirtle (+evos) Torkoal, and Turtwig (+evos) but I feel like I'm missing another turtle pokemon. Am I? D:

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hi. It's my first time here. It's nice to meet everyone here.
    Hi Reirel Erneth and welcome to the forums.

Have a great time here!

Hi Reirel! Pachirisu is cool! :D

And now to introduce myself. Hey! First time here too. Turtles are my fav. animal, therefore I like turtle pokemon, so expect me to make an avatar and signature of all of the turtle pokemon in the games soon. Shuckle...Squirtle (+evos) Torkoal, and Turtwig (+evos) but I feel like I'm missing another turtle pokemon. Am I? D:
    Turtle Pokemon are pretty cool ^_____~

Welcome to PC and have a nice time here.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    -Randomly appears out of no where and grins- Hello there everybody! since I'm new I thought I should drop in and introduce myself; -Clears his throat- I'm Ash The Purifying Prince, which it obviously clearly states in my name anyway. but all the same; I'm looking forward to being here and I hope to see you all around sometime, so until then see you all later!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Oh, you'll see us around. It's kind of hard not to. BD

Welcome to the community, ATTP.

Stick around, won't you?

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    Thank you very muchly for the welcome; its much appreciated and your right xD. It is hard to not see all of you around; but don't worry I plan on sticking around ^^.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back