• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
    well i just became a member of pc a bit ago so hello everyone. i decided to join when i descovered this site on bulbapedia when i read about hack games. i wanna play (and hopefully make) a game....but im not to good with computers and dont know how to play them. so if anyone wants to help out thanks.
    this site is a bit confusing

aHA! Well, to play a game (a pokemon hack, I presume) you need a clean rom. I'd be happy to tell you where to get one, but that's illegal or something... But once you get one, you need to download the IPS patch, and apply it to the rom. And yes. I would advise you be a romhacker! Hacking is amazing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2008
    How is everyone today? .... now it is twenty four characters ; )

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    How is everyone today? .... now it is twenty four characters ; )
    And that my friend is breaking our rules. Yup yup, there's plenty to say to get to 25+, but don't try to bypass it with filler sentences such as that.

Regardless, I'm doing rather fine today, and welcome to PC, bOsk.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    anyone want a level 100 mew two
    I'd move your post over to the Quick Trade thread, but moderators don't have the specific privileges to merge into other area stickies. So I suggest you head over to the Wi-Fi Trade Corner's Quick Trade thread, odin. :D Good luck with your trades, and welcome to PC.

S.Bustathedog

Chuckle brothers! LOL
    Years
    I gess this is where i post, i'm not really sure :) I have looked througth the forums but never posted and I have no idea Where i should start.

well im S.Bustathedog as you can see up there^, i'm also on serebii and hoping pokemon beach soon i may also join some more.

well OK my guys and girls im going to go and explore:)

BYE

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
    I am new here, with a wierd name, no friends, and not understanding what the difference between an avatar and a profile picture is XD

haha, join the club. I guess the avatar, everyone can see when you post, but your profile picture is just a picture of yourself or anything really that can only be seen if someone looks at your profile. Anyway, welcome, and have a grand time.

I gess this is where i post, i'm not really sure :) I have looked througth the forums but never posted and I have no idea Where i should start.

well im S.Bustathedog as you can see up there^, i'm also on serebii and hoping pokemon beach soon i may also join some more.

well OK my guys and girls im going to go and explore:)

BYE

Go explore the emulation section. It's grand fun for all.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hello, I'm new here! Why does the post have to be 24 characters long?
    A physical character limit was established to minimize spam and worthless replies; ones that are one word or two and contain zero substance.

There's more than enough that you can say it make the limit. :D If you don't have enough to say, think, is it even worth posting in the first place? Something to consider. That aside, glad to have you on the boards a_p, have some fun.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2012
    Hello, everyone!

I'm Nick! Pokémon Games are my favorites and I've been playing them since I was a little child!

As you know, these games are full of mysteries and new adventures, so I look for help sometimes!

I'm joining PokéCommunity(PC) because this is one of the most famous forums of Pokémon and there are many friendly people, great FAQ's and lots and lots of pokémon disussions!

See ya!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hello, everyone!

I'm Nick! Pokémon Games are my favorites and I've been playing them since I was a little child!

As you know, these games are full of mysteries and new adventures, so I look for help sometimes!

I'm joining PokéCommunity(PC) because this is one of the most famous forums of Pokémon and there are many friendly people, great FAQ's and lots and lots of pokémon disussions!

See ya!
    Hiya Nick, welcome to PC. :D

I'm sure you'll find all the assistance you need and more here, we have simple Q&A threads that I'm sure you'll find useful when a time for help comes. (Or hey, you could help others even)

And well said, friendly atmosphere along with numerous Pocket Monster discussions, but we do dive into other topics as well here. d(' 'd)

Anywho, have a nice time, Nick. Any questions, problems, concerns, I could go on and on, feel free to contact me. XD (Or any other staff member)

Years
    Hello people of PokéCommunity!

Hello everyone of PokéCommunity!

I'm David, but I go by Namidy, which is a nickname after a friend added idy after my last name. I can proudly say that Pokémon is awesome and the best thing to have existed! I've watched/played Pokémon ever since I was kid. In fact, I lived Pokémon! Pokémon cards, merchandise, and everything! Which is funny because people around 16 seems to dislike Pokémon because it's a "kid" thing, but letting age take control of a person's life isn't very good.

I'm also very much into the Pokémon manga. In fact, I spent so much time reading them, over and over because the newer ones take some long time to be translated.

We all know that Pokémon is always full of mystery and hidden stuff. I think that's what makes Pokémon so different and unique from the other alike animes.

Anyway, my main reason for joining this forum is because there doesn't seem to be any other "good" Pokémon forums around. Also, the people around seem to be very friendly in terms of everything.

Gosh, I hope I haven't overdone it. I'm not so great with these introductions, I usually over do it or the opposite. :O Anyway. Thanks for your time. I hope to have a blast time here with my Blastoise.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    ^Don't worry, you didn't overdo it much, it's actually good when members talk about their past in their introduction.
    Anyway, welcome to PC! I'm sure your going to like the atmosphere around here, its far too friendly compared to other forums, which have often been considered "hostile" to their members.
    Of course, like any other good forum, there are the rules that you must abide by; be sure to read them.
    And that should be about it (Aside from not mentioning the stickies, announcements, global announcements, and all those other important threads). Have fun!

Zadros

Burn
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Aus
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    Hey everyone, I was referred here by a friend *cough*bobandbill*cough* who I know from Serebii. I obviously like Pokemon, also graphics, drawing, writing and that sort of thing. So yea, I think that's about it really...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, good to have you here. :3
    And if you like art and graphics,
    then the Art Gallary is where
    you belong. ;P
    Remember to read the rules though. ;D

Anyways, have fun~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back