• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Yo, I'm a noob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And yo, your first post is breaking a rule. ]: So I'd suggest before you get button happy with that submit button, go take a gander at our rules. d(' 'd) We don't allow people to bypass the character limit, and remember, there is plenty enough to say without worry.

Regardless, welcome. \o/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2008
    Data resources

Hi I'm new to Pokemon and am trying to figure everything out. I have about a million questions but I'll start off easy. Are there any sites that have basic data like what all the TM's are, the info on all the moves, a more realistic look at all the Pokemon than the Pokedex, and so on?

treatthesickness

Birth By Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2008
    Hey! I'm used to this system that you use for forums but i can't seem to put a picture on my signature.

Can anyone tell me how, please?~:)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hey! I'm used to this system that you use for forums but i can't seem to put a picture on my signature.

Can anyone tell me how, please?~:)

Well, you need to use an code if you have the url for the image.

Which means you have to type in something like this:

[img]insertimageurlhere[/img*]

Just remember to remove the asterisk.

If you don't have the url, I recommend using [url=https://tinypic.com/]Tinypic[/ur] if you only care about one image or [url=www.photobucket.com]Photobucket[/url] if you want an album filled with pictures you can go back to time and time again. Both sites are free of charge to use, so you've got nothing to lose. When you upload the pictures, you'll be given a code. Just copy and paste that into your signature and you're done.

treatthesickness

Birth By Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2008
    yes i have an account already, thank you, but when i put in the IMG code it wouldn't come up. :(

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    yes i have an account already, thank you, but when i put in the IMG code it wouldn't come up. :(

Hm. I think that a new member can't post links until he/she has fifteen posts. Perhaps that's the problem you're encountering.

If it isn't, I don't know how to help you in the slightest.

treatthesickness

Birth By Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2008
    Oh, and where it says "Put in Pokemon claimed in PC, etc...." does that mean i put the pokemon i have in my Pokemon Pearl game?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Oh, and where it says "Put in Pokemon claimed in PC, etc...." does that mean i put the pokemon i have in my Pokemon Pearl game?
    By claims, we have a Pocket Monster Claim Thread in Pokémon General. By the way, might want to read our Signature Rules & Review thread, your signature is huge. o_< You'll find out images in spoilers, etc do indeed count towards our 500 width x 300 height pixel limit.

Oh, and welcome to PC. XD

eric.402

<-- kewl
    Years
    im back after a month not on this site!

¡ʞɔɐq ɯı˙˙˙pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝןdoǝd oןןǝɥ
    lol upside down typing well anyway i was playing on these forums for abouyt a month now...im back!

MetallicCrystal

Pokémon Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2008
    Hello, I'm MetallicCrystal. ^_^ I'm new, so I don't know much about PC, but it looks like these are good forums so I think I'll enjoy being a member. So, hi! ^ ^

Last edited:

Proshi

Luminous Springs Provider Momo
    Years
    hi everybody I had just now signed up for this. but Ireally want to talk to zel about his hack, because I want to make sparkling silver but I don't know how to.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2008
    Konichwa Everybody! Nice to meet you! Im new here!^^ and I guess everybody loves pokemon!

Surn

Christian
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2012
    I am also new here because an advertisement ate pokewifi.com.

Years
    SMV20X6 wants to battle!

Hey guys, we just wanted to come on here and make our presence known.

If you don't know, SmartMarkVids Entertainment is the group out of Amarillo, Tx, making a name for themselves worldwide, one website at a time. Now, no, we aren't some virus making group (Note the "Vids") , but we want EVERYONE to know who we are!!!

Ok, so, one of the other main reasons we're here is because we want to do two things!

1. Make a "Pokemon Abridged" series on YouTube, and obviously, we would love if you guys were to comment on them!

2. We are trying to make some hacks of both original and advanced generation Pokemon games (I say we, but I'm the only one with any technical know-how lol). We need tools and such, and then we want to upload them here, to you loving PC peeps.

Anyways, add us, friend us, subscribe to our YouTube, and lets have some fun.

The Best Just Keeps Getting Better!!!

SMV20X6 Leader
    =Punk-Rock Romeo=
    Rocky Jimenez

Ayesha

惚け
    Years
    Hey there guys! My name is Ayesha obviously, hehe. XD I'm new here. Anyone up for friends? =3 I love PMing too! ^^; I love Pokemon, lol. That's why I joined. O.o;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back