• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hi im sort of new here. Well i joined a few months ago but this is my first post!
    Anyway Im really into the regis and hacking. I am a great mapper.
    Ive always wanted to be part of a hack but you have to post a lot.
    Is anyone else here obsessed with the regis?
    Well, I can't say that I like the Regis too much, but differance in opinions make the world turn. ;D
    Welcome to the PokéCommunity, RegiGolem_hax.
    If you like rom-hacking, you may want to head on over to the Rom-Hacking section; if you haven't already.

Hey guys what's up?Can someone help me get a sig?
    You can find all kinds of graphic shops with people willing to help you here:
    Graphics & Photography

Just remember to follow their rules. ;D

State Alchemist

Alchemy > Magic
    Years
    Sup!

Hello, guys! I'm new here, and will stay for a while, especially since Pe2k is down. So, i guess I'll look forward to making some new friends! :D

Years
    My username would be Hair_of_the_Dawn, but I suppose that I will be called something shorter in the days to come.

~H-o-t-Dawn~

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Welcome everyone to PokeCommunity!
    If you haven't already done so, make an introduction thread to help you get started.
    If not, read the rules and have fun!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I wonder if i am still new. I have only made 1 mistake since i came here that i have been told of. And that is putting 1 thread in the wrong place. I was close though. Very close. O well i have made 1 mistake xD woot!

*EDIT 200th Comment xD Woooooohoooo

OutOfOrder

Saving you from yourself...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2008
    Well, I guess just starting a couple of days ago counts me into the new catagory... :/

I am still trying to figure out what all the places you can go on the forum are...

and i am trying to find all the tools i need to make a hack...

If you can find some for me like YAPE (really needed) then please pm me.

thank you!

and for all other new people like me... HOPE YOU ENJOY AS MUCH AS I DO!

Ivan the Lucario

gimme o.o
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2008
    I've been here for about a week only so I think I still belong here o.o no problems here, except that for some reason the forum crashes a lot on me XD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I wonder if i am still new. I have only made 1 mistake since i came here that i have been told of. And that is putting 1 thread in the wrong place. I was close though. Very close. O well i have made 1 mistake xD woot!

*EDIT 200th Comment xD Woooooohoooo
    Like I have said before, you are only new as long as you still feel new! ;D
    Everybody makes mistakes, *Dark*; especially when they are first starting out. I still make occasional mistakes and I've been here for almost three years! xD
    Yes, congratulations on that! You seem to be getting along very well here. With every welcome post I see you post, it seems you get better and better.

Well, I guess just starting a couple of days ago counts me into the new catagory... :/

I am still trying to figure out what all the places you can go on the forum are...

and i am trying to find all the tools i need to make a hack...

If you can find some for me like YAPE (really needed) then please pm me.

thank you!

and for all other new people like me... HOPE YOU ENJOY AS MUCH AS I DO!
    Hmm... well being new isn't a bad thing. In fact, I consider it great. You can still be any kind of member you wish to be! However, if you are having trouble's getting around; don't hesitate to PM a member of the Staff. They will help you out with any kind of questions you may have.
    As for the tools, have you tried looking in the Toolbox at the Rom-hacking section? They have quite an arsenal of applications there.

I've been here for about a week only so I think I still belong here o.o no problems here, except that for some reason the forum crashes a lot on me XD
    Well, while I don't really think that you have stepped out of your "newness" yet, I do believe you are on your way. Not having any more problems proves my last point. ;D
    Don't worry about the forum crashing. It doesn't have anything to do with your end. The PokéCommunity is starting to grow extremely large and the server the host's this place can't always take the incomming traffic. However, there have been some other problems lately that have caused the entire site to go down. It just seems you came at a bad time. :/
    I'm sure that most of the major problems are done with now, so you should stop crashing as much here in the near future. If you ever want to know why the site was down for an extended period of time, The Community Announcements will probably answer you question.

KaiserSteel

Steel-Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    Sup' here at PC? Jus signed up today! Hiez to every1!

Can any1 point out a free Pokemon Game Creator software? 'Preciate it

Edit: My DP ain't showin =Z Edit: Problem solved =P

Last edited:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Hey kaiser. Try make a welcoming thread so people can welcome you properly.

Anyway i reckon i no longer feel new. It hasn't been a month yet but i feel as though i am home xD

PC rules

マツバ

Cry for Clearity~
    Years
    Actually, this thread is where newly registered members, who aren't forced to create a thread, rather drop by in a sticky. Some people are like that, *Dark*Master. Welcomed here doesn't degrade someone's introduction at all, either. :) (Perfectly proper here, just like any other intro out there, in other words)

Welcome to our community, KaiserSteel. Asking for software, well, this isn't the place to ask such. Maybe try looking over around Game Devopment. Anyway, by DP, do you mean avatar? Simple.
    FAQ said:
    The picture is called an avatar. To change it, go into your control panel (User CP) and click Edit Avatar. Now, you may choose from one of our preselected avatars, or if you have at least one post, you may upload an image from your computer or point to an image elsewhere that will be stored on our server locally for your personal use.
    Make sure it follows the limits.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2008
    Hi everyone! I signed up like 10 mins ago. . . Sorry if i act like a total Newb, this is the first forum I've ever joined. . .

Question : I was going to make a thread, and when i clicked 'Make Thread' ( or something like that, I dont remember... ) it went to a screen with a message that said, 'You cannot make a thread with Links until you have 15 posts' I havent tried to put a Link in or anything... Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong. . ?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hi everyone! I signed up like 10 mins ago. . . Sorry if i act like a total Newb, this is the first forum I've ever joined. . .

Question : I was going to make a thread, and when i clicked 'Make Thread' ( or something like that, I dont remember... ) it went to a screen with a message that said, 'You cannot make a thread with Links until you have 15 posts' I havent tried to put a Link in or anything... Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong. . ?

First off, welcome. :D First forum? Heh, my first forum (PokéBeach) I posted in three random threads saying "Hi, how's everybody doing" and all the moderators had to cool me off. So at least you made it to the right place! XD

As for your question...
    Iris said:
    It is by a fact that when you use any of the forum emoticons, you are "pasting" its URL into your message. Because of the 15-post rule enforcement, it will be quite difficult for members with less than 15 posts to actually make use of any smilies.

Iris

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    ...most certainly so. I do remember making that post a little while back. It is a common query amongst newer members, so I would highly recommend that it be noted in advance for convenience and better acknowledgement, BeachBoy.

I am quite impressed by you, Souls Shadow. You are the first newcomer to both this forum and the very concept of the such I've seen that has shown integrity upon posting. Things may look rather alien to you at the moment since this is, of course, your first time. As you continue to frequent PokéCommunity, you will come to see more of just how the fascilities of the forum work, and it will also become second nature to you; should you ever decide to join other forums in the near future. Welcome to the Community, I hope you join our legion of regular active members.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    Hey everyone,
    Just figured Id introduce myself briefly and here seemed like a good place to do it.
    My names Dan, Im an avid video game player and love the pokemon games.
    Im also a big collector of the TCG.
    Thats about it, so yeah.
    Say hey if you wish.

Dan

PS Im not a DJ, that stand for Daniel Julian =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back