• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    HI=)
    I'm new here, too!
    I found this community, while looking for an Team Rocket Hack.
    I looked around here and I...was impressed, because here's so much to find.
    I have also a little problem with running hacks.
    Every hack...even hacks that run for everyone won't run at my pc, although I'v donloaded a bunch of emulators...dunno what's wrong..
    Would be nice if someone could give me advice.

austin_pika

Map Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    Hey I'm new here so go easy on me :) .......... so what is up?

I'm feelin better already feeling better!!!!!!!

I HHAATTEE to brag but I have Dialga,Palkia,Giratina,Darkrai,Shaymin,Cresselia,Blazican and all the Eevee evolutions:)

thanks Hiidoran.!!!!! I am starting to like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you too Dragonite.

I dont hack I play:):):):):):):)

If you think I talk to much PLEASE tell me.........................PLEASE

Good night to all of you and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD luck in Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey have no worries I joined 30 min ago and I'm O.K.:)

I joined a couple of weeks ago. Welcome to PC!

i only i joined about ten minutes ago. i'l. still have little idea how to do basic stuff on a forum... please add me everyone.

Well, I joined about a week or two ago. Anyways, Welcome to PC!

HI=)
    I'm new here, too!
    I found this community, while looking for an Team Rocket Hack.
    I looked around here and I...was impressed, because here's so much to find.
    I have also a little problem with running hacks.
    Every hack...even hacks that run for everyone won't run at my pc, although I'v donloaded a bunch of emulators...dunno what's wrong..
    Would be nice if someone could give me advice.

Wow, three new people! (This doesn't surprise me because this is a very popular forum) Welcome to PC! I just learned how to multi-quote!

Last edited:

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Just from that post I can tell you're quite the intelligent person, are you not? Anyone who comes here expecting critiquing of their work gains nothing but respect in my book. Oh, and I'm sure you will receive just that! After all, giving and receiving constructive criticism makes any project better, right?

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, my friend. Don't you worry about accidently getting yourself booted out around here. As long as you read the rules and follow them, you will have absolutely no issues. Even so, it takes quite a bit to receive a permanent ban around here... xD

I do hope I will be seeing you around!

Thanks a lot for that! Like six days later... I'll most likely never update. Hah. But no, I'll try my best and look around the different forums and find the right places to post. Thanks for the welcome, mate! Good luck for you as well!

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
    Years
    hey im new here, i hope to be greeted kindly, some people on friendcodes.com are just horrible so i need a forum with nice people

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    hey im new here, i hope to be greeted kindly, some people on friendcodes.com are just horrible so i need a forum with nice people
    Respect people with the type of respect you wish to recieve, and all shall be well... Unless of course you want the world to hate you. Haha. Joking.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Hi, I'm Malch. I'm mostly here to get some advice on the Pokémon team I'm planning, and hopefully get in some battles as well. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2009
    hello I'm Dialga owner and I'm really nearvous can someone give me some tips?????????

I...I'm trying to make some friends is anyone wiling to do so like I said I'm really nervous.................. and I might be able to help you on the game:)

Ho-hum I guess no one is interested:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( please tell me what is wrong with me??????????????????????????????????????????:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi my name's Liam I have been playing pokemon since the first year it came out I dont really watch the show I used to love it but grew out of it. In my opinion the best game is Gold has best rival more pokemon night and day and you can go to the kanto region. Umm I guess I dont have anything more to say.

Years
    Umm

first day/ night atm ^^ hi everyone, just thought i'd join to have some fun =P, lol despite how many forums i belong to im a noob no matter where i go.
    but im pretty awesome at pokemon >.<

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    Hi my name's Liam I have been playing pokemon since the first year it came out I dont really watch the show I used to love it but grew out of it. In my opinion the best game is Gold has best rival more pokemon night and day and you can go to the kanto region. Umm I guess I dont have anything more to say.

'Sup, Liam. Welcome to PC. I agree, Gold's the best of the series.

first day/ night atm ^^ hi everyone, just thought i'd join to have some fun =P, lol despite how many forums i belong to im a noob no matter where i go.
    but im pretty awesome at pokemon >.<

Don't worry, Qvar, no one's a noob for long. Welcome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back