• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadoWolF XF

Too patient
    Years
    Hey all of you.
    I have done some game hacking in the past. Mainly some Genesis titles, but now I'd like to take a dip into PKMN game hacking. I'll start up a hack project soon, I just need to get Windows XP running through Parallels on my MacBook so I can avoid using my desktop all the time.

Hope I prove to be a good member here~

Mr_Dark

Poke Dev.
    Years
    Hello there,

My name is TheUnknown (Mr_Dark). I'm a developer of the new MMORPG Pokemon Universe.

There will be a thread about our game some where on the forum if you are interested.

Captain K

RAWR~!
    Years
    hey yo people!
    Captain K in the House!

Yo! I'm a bad mofo with a heart of gold
    but if don't call me out cos it's starting to grow old
    I'm a crap rapper
    this website seemed quite dapper
    So I joined and now I'm here to stay
    And prepare for the boy from the UK!

Yeah, crappy rap to join, I'm embarassed before I've even posted it.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Hey everyone, im Dj,
    i just recently started playing pokemon again and came across this site.

Nice to meet you all.

i have a question (already) its the all known saving problem.
    i cant save. i read you need to change your save settings into 128k
    but it still says: please change the back up memory:S
    Well welcome to the PokeCommunity! Is that for an emulator or on Gameboy? If it is on an emulator you are better off asking these guys as they are the hacking/emulation experts... Sorry I am of little use...
    Hope you figure out the problem and have a great time here!

Hi guys, I'm Golden Wun, I played Pokemon since the blue version came out when I think I was 5. I play Xbox live, a few computer games, always on my myspace.
    Well welcome to you too!
    I am like you in that I have played Pokemon since blue when I was 5! Good to have some experienced Pokemon fans here and is always good to share something in common with another member! I don't have an XBox, but they look pretty tempting... I have a Myspace but never use it, that's where we are different...
    Have a blast!

Hey all of you.
    I have done some game hacking in the past. Mainly some Genesis titles, but now I'd like to take a dip into PKMN game hacking. I'll start up a hack project soon, I just need to get Windows XP running through Parallels on my MacBook so I can avoid using my desktop all the time.

Hope I prove to be a good member here~
    Well I hope you can be a good member too!
    Click here to enter the realm of hackers so you can mingle with the other hackers here and maybe even help out in a project, or get some advice and start your own. Hope you stay active and become that good memebr you were talking about earlier!

Hello there,

My name is TheUnknown (Mr_Dark). I'm a developer of the new MMORPG Pokemon Universe.

There will be a thread about our game some where on the forum if you are interested.
    Welcome! Here you will fidn stuff about development of MMPORPG's so you can post your thread in there and hope for it to be popular! :)
    Stay active and have a great time!

hey yo people!
    Captain K in the House!

Yo! I'm a bad mofo with a heart of gold
    but if don't call me out cos it's starting to grow old
    I'm a crap rapper
    this website seemed quite dapper
    So I joined and now I'm here to stay
    And prepare for the boy from the UK!

Yeah, crappy rap to join, I'm embarassed before I've even posted it.
    Well that was quite original! I don't think I've seen a rapping new member here. ;)
    Hope you have a great time here and make some friends quickly!
    By the way, don't be embarassed, it was very original and I felt the need to read your post thrice before commenting on it. I don't really know what that means, but it was eye catching!

To all of you, please read the rules and stay active!

rosewisteria

~Cuteness is NOT a crime~
    Years
    Hiya everyone. My name is Minnie. ^^;; Pokemon was the first video game I ever touched when I was... six? Anyways, it still has a place in my heart even up to now, even if I am more into Wii games. Heck, I still draw Pikachu to this day. A friend recommended this forum for me so I joined and here I am and yeah, lousy introduction. XP I hope to interact with everyone here! Thanks all~

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Hiya everyone. My name is Minnie. ^^;; Pokemon was the first video game I ever touched when I was... six? Anyways, it still has a place in my heart even up to now, even if I am more into Wii games. Heck, I still draw Pikachu to this day. A friend recommended this forum for me so I joined and here I am and yeah, lousy introduction. XP I hope to interact with everyone here! Thanks all~

Welcome to the Community Minnie! Is your name actually Minnie? It is adorable!
    Well it is always good to have another experienced Pokemon fanatic here and always good to have new members! Send me a message if you need anything, even just someone to talk to!
    Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2009
    hey im new here my real name is tyler and my clubpenguin chobots and poke cummunity name is tn4532
    can some1 tell me wat the rare candy code is for leafgreen on vba and how to gat an avatar

cool hey minie welcome to poke cummunity im new to hence me being in the new members forum

Last edited:

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    Hi everyone, I'm new at this comm ^^ My name's Rin and I generally love anime&manga. XDDDD; I already love Pokemon since I was at Primary School. 8) I also enjoy making graphics in Photoshop. They are fun to make 8D

Anyways, hi all! Hope we could get along.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    hey im new here my real name is tyler and my clubpenguin chobots and poke cummunity name is tn4532
    can some1 tell me wat the rare candy code is for leafgreen on vba and how to gat an avatar

cool hey minie welcome to poke cummunity im new to hence me being in the new members forum
    Welcome to the community Tyler!
    Click here for the Emulation and ROM Hacking forum, the people in there can help you figure out the VBA question you asked. :)
    I hope you have a great time and stay active!

Hi everyone, I'm new at this comm ^^ My name's Rin and I generally love anime&manga. XDDDD; I already love Pokemon since I was at Primary School. 8) I also enjoy making graphics in Photoshop. They are fun to make 8D

Anyways, hi all! Hope we could get along.
    Welcome Rin!
    Graphics and Photography is a great forum where I often hang around for showing off and looking at Graphics. I suggest you head down there and have a look around and maybe even make your own gallery so we can all see your Photoshop delights!
    Have a great time and message me if you need any assistance with anything!

Years
    • ny
    • Seen May 17, 2009
    I guess ill tell a bit about myself.

My name is Dane and im 18. I draw and i make graphics.
    Ive been using PS for 3+ years. Im a quiet person. I lurk forums a lot but i try to post as much as i can. Uh yea thats about it :)

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I guess ill tell a bit about myself.

My name is Dane and im 18. I draw and i make graphics.
    Ive been using PS for 3+ years. Im a quiet person. I lurk forums a lot but i try to post as much as i can. Uh yea thats about it :)

Welcome Dane!
    Graphics and Photography is a good place for you to start, but I see you have already visited and made several posts about graphics.
    I love the tag in your signature, did you happen to make it? If you did, I can assure you a Gallery or showcase from you would be popular and a shop would go crazy!
    Stay active and have a blast!

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Hello

Hey people. You know I think this place is kind of interesting. You know the only thing that got me to join was silverfoxs fan fic story. I think the titles called Love in Sinnoh(AshXDawn). I stummbled onto it online. And its a very good story. You know, i never new he had that much writing talent, it was so good.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Welcome to PC, Monohawks!
    If you like Silverfoxs fan fic then you'll like the other fics PC has to offer.
    Just remember to read the rules, FAQ, Announcements, and stickies and you're on your way to posting.
    Have fun!

Beckie

Thunder!
    Years
    Hii! n_n

Well, there's not much to say more than; I'm new here. xD And this forum seems pretty good. n_n
    There's not much pokémon forums that actually ARE good, IMO. >_<

So, uhm. HI!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That's true, Beckie. This is the best Pokémon forum alive. It's not only a Pokémony forum, you can find anything and everything here. Especially really, really good friends~

See you guys around, don't hesitate to poke me (or anyone else) if you're bored~

Aitania

overwhelming c u t e n e s s!
    Years
    Um. Hi guys : D!
    I'm Aitania, and you can call me Rain, Pikachu or whatever comes up in your mind ^_^
    A friend of mine introduced me here so I'm hoping I'd stay here for a long time C:
    I'm Asian, and I live in Asia...
    I've played pokemon since I was 5-6 years old c: Back when R/B/G/Y rocked the world n_n~ However, my battling skills never improve sadly.

I'll probably be roaming around the Art or Role Playing section, so catch me over there : D!

Years
    hey
    i am bjorn already made a post to introduce myself but i thougt lets give some more info

i am a huge gamer and got pretty much all consoles
    started gaming when i was 4 on the nintendo 8 bit ( i love mario on that)
    and still are gaming i always liked pokemon but never went to a community of pokemon so here i am , i hope to make alot of friends :) and im gonna do my best to be usefull to the forums

in a couple days i get pokemon diamond in the mail and then im gonna start my adventure my goal is to see/get all pokemons inc shiny,s+legendary

my qeustion is wich pokemon versions do i need to get all pokemon there are ( since not all can trade with each other)

greetintg bjorn

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Um. Hi guys : D!
    I'm Aitania, and you can call me Rain, Pikachu or whatever comes up in your mind ^_^
    A friend of mine introduced me here so I'm hoping I'd stay here for a long time C:
    I'm Asian, and I live in Asia...
    I've played pokemon since I was 5-6 years old c: Back when R/B/G/Y rocked the world n_n~ However, my battling skills never improve sadly.

I'll probably be roaming around the Art or Role Playing section, so catch me over there : D!
    Hi Ait!

Hope your having a wonderful time here at PC, I also hope you do stay PC is very welcoming place.

I've also played pokemon for a long time, but the only thing that improved was my breeding. 8D

hey
    i am bjorn already made a post to introduce myself but i thougt lets give some more info

i am a huge gamer and got pretty much all consoles
    started gaming when i was 4 on the nintendo 8 bit ( i love mario on that)
    and still are gaming i always liked pokemon but never went to a community of pokemon so here i am , i hope to make alot of friends :) and im gonna do my best to be usefull to the forums

in a couple days i get pokemon diamond in the mail and then im gonna start my adventure my goal is to see/get all pokemons inc shiny,s+legendary

my qeustion is wich pokemon versions do i need to get all pokemon there are ( since not all can trade with each other)

greetintg bjorn

Welcome to PC Bjorn.

I am also a fan of Mario except they really don't come out with any new versions of the classics.

For your question it depends which pokemon you like more, but since your getting Diamond these are pokemon you can catch after you have gotten national dex and I think beaten the Pokemon League.

Seel
    Scyther
    Murkrow
    Larvitar
    Poochyena
    Aron
    Kecleon
    Cranidos
    Stunky
    Diagla

Some other FR/LG pokemon can be accessed by talking to Lucas little sister. You can also got to the Mansion were a man will tell you a pokemon usually Meowth, Eevee and some other various pokemon.

Here is a list of other pokemon that you can obtain by inserting GBA games at the bottom of your DS

https://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/gbapokemon.shtml

If you still can't find the pokemon you want GTS is always an option or visit PCs very own Wifi trading corner.

Zixtrent

Silver Dragon Scales
    Years
    Hello Everyone! Zixtrent here. Just registered. You can call me Zix though (cause my name isnt Trent but they go good together so yeah.) I will gradually be posting in more nd more threads so you may see me from time to time. And, I'll be more than frequently in the beginning of Feb cause i'll be getting a laptop! Ok you must all be getting bored so, Farewell. PM me if you want.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Hello Everyone! Zixtrent here. Just registered. You can call me Zix though (cause my name isnt Trent but they go good together so yeah.) I will gradually be posting in more nd more threads so you may see me from time to time. And, I'll be more than frequently in the beginning of Feb cause i'll be getting a laptop! Ok you must all be getting bored so, Farewell. PM me if you want.

Welcome Zix, 8D

Hope you do post and stay longer PC is a wonderful place.

I've also just received a Laptop, best of luck getting yours. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back