• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGrowlithe

The Dark One
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Yay, Dk is here! <3 Welcome to PC! It may seem overwhelming at first with all of the members here, but like DarkGrowlithe said, the people here are rather friendly. ;]

Besides, it's a good hangout area where you can post about pretty much anything and everything!

DarkGrowlithe: Welcome to you too! You seem like a rather kind member as well - you already seem to fit right in! I read your other post, and it's nice to have some creative writers here. I hope to read some of your fanfiction, if you are willing to post them! C:

Ha ha, you seem pretty friendly, too!
    I'm not sure about posting them anymore, after I had a look at everyone else's! It's pretty intimidating, everyone is just so creative here. But, I'm mainly just trying to get constructive criticism, so we'll see!

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Ah, well thank you for that!

You should not have second thoughts about posting them. Just because it seems like everyone's writing is really creative, does not mean that yours is not either! Besides, people tend to be a little harder on themselves. Perhaps your writing is better than what you had first thought.

You never know until you try! Even if your writing is not as good as some others around here, you can still get critique on your works in order to improve. There is nothing wrong with making your writing better than it was previously.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    DarkGrowlithe: I am glad I was able to change your mind! I'll be looking forward to reading what you write! C:

Darkara: Hello there, and welcome to PC! Where everyday is a party, if you meet the right people! ;]

I say you should start by editing your profile, so people will know more about you, but of course you don't have to share any private info. If you have any questions, you should probably read the FAQ first, and if you still have more, then do not hesitate to ask anyone, especially the staff members. They are only here to help, and have fun too!

DarkGrowlithe

The Dark One
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    hey iam new hlep me around this site

Hey, welcome to the Poke Community!
    Anything specific you want help with? You should probabaly read the rules before you post alot, or you could make a mistake. In general, this site is pretty strict about the rules, and they won't be too nice if you accidently do something your not supposed to.
    You'll have a lot of fun around here if your careful! Like I've said before, the community here are friendly and are really nice to new members. So, just try to have fun!

As for you, Hantsuki, you can read them, but don't expect them to be very good.

Last edited:
    Years
    hey guys i kinda need help

does any1 here got the mysterygift or the item from it
    since i rly wanna get the mystery gift to catch some legendary,s

im still new at pc so i thought lets ask in the new user hangout

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    It varies depending on the game (Hallucination does a better job explaining it).

Anyway, to every member that joined, welcome to PC!
    Be sure to read the rules, FAQ, and Announcements and have fun.

Oh, and don't forget to post often.

Last edited:
    Years
    I assume you're talking about Mystery Gift for Diamond/Pearl, right?

If so, I think you will find this post in the Diamond/Pearl FAQ pretty enlightening:

Hope you're enjoying the community.

hey m8 i know how to get it from jubalife town etc i just need some1 who got the item so he can trade it to me :) so i can obtain it

and yes i rly enjoy the community so far

Edit i got pearl :)

Last edited:

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Hi people. Today is my first day here so how does this work

Welcome to PC Wartortle,

Hope you have a nice time here. Depending on what you mean you can just jump right in and join a chat or club even go trade Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Hi, are there any complete pokemon hacks?

Is Shiny Gold complete? It says beta. Which ones are complete?

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    hi I am naruto actor I am curently working on my hack pokemon light I havent posted anything on progresive hacks because It wont let me add pics till i post 15 or more times(witch are screen shots and is a role for posting a progesive hack)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hi, are there any complete pokemon hacks?

Is Shiny Gold complete? It says beta. Which ones are complete?
    Well hello there, OGTiago.

You can find a list of completed hacks here:
    Pokémon Complete Hacks

Shiny Gold has a lot of progress, but it is not completely finished.

hi I am naruto actor I am curently working on my hack pokemon light I havent posted anything on progresive hacks because It wont let me add pics till i post 15 or more times(witch are screen shots and is a role for posting a progesive hack)
    Don't worry, it doesn't take too long to get 15 posts. Just look around and find some threads that peak your interest. You'll be able to post your screenshots in no time.

Good luck on your hacking project!

DarkGrowlithe

The Dark One
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    It's nice to meet you all!
    I hope you all have a lot of fun here. If you need anything, you can check the rules, or you can ask a moderator. Everyone is very nice here, so you'll enjoy yourself. If anyone needs anything feel free to PM me.

Kahn

pearl code: 5198 7070 5931
    Years
    Guess I should post here. I'm an older gamer just getting into Pokemon ( kinda late I know) Just bought my first game pearl today. Looking for any advice about the game and or pokemon in general to get me started. Thanks

DarkGrowlithe

The Dark One
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Guess I should post here. I'm an older gamer just getting into Pokemon ( kinda late I know) Just bought my first game pearl today. Looking for any advice about the game and or pokemon in general to get me started. Thanks

Welcome to the community!
    The best thing for you to do, would probabaly check all the threads. They're bound to have some kind of guide somewhere. And, it's never too late to get into Pokemon!
    I hope you enjoy your stay at Pokecommunity! Everyone's really nice, and if you need any information regarding the rules, just ask a moderator. You can tell if they're a mod by looking beside their name.
    Have fun!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back