• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Emizyo. We're always happy to have one more veteran of the Pokémon universe posting around the boards. I'm sure you will be quite comfortable here, my dear.

I do believe I was right around that age when I began to like Pokémon as well. Seems like we have practically grown up with it, am I right?

Hope to see you around.

benman

Pokemon Master
    Years
    hey everyone! this is such a blast from the past, im seventeen, started obsessing over pokemon when i was ten! lately ive been getting into playing fire red roms on pc, and looking at some of the hacks (rijon adventures and shinygold mostly) is making me want to get into the scene. any ideas?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    uh, hi im new here. I joined thisk website cuz its Pikaman based (duh)

so what do we do here, is it just general discussion about Pokemon or what?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    hey everyone! this is such a blast from the past, im seventeen, started obsessing over pokemon when i was ten! lately ive been getting into playing fire red roms on pc, and looking at some of the hacks (rijon adventures and shinygold mostly) is making me want to get into the scene. any ideas?
    Are you wishing to get into the ROM hacking scene ore just the Pokémon scene in general?

If it is indeed the first, then I suggest checking out the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum. That should give you some knowledge of how the whole hacking business works. Other than that, just play around and teach yourself really.

Welcome to the community.

uh, hi im new here. I joined thisk website cuz its Pikaman based (duh)

so what do we do here, is it just general discussion about Pokemon or what?
    Most of the boards are dedicated to discussions of the various Pokémon mediums out there.
    (Video Games, Anime, Manga, etc.)

However, there are quite a few boards dedicated to other discussions. Forums such as Other Chat and Other Entertainment are used when one simply doesn't wish to talk about Pokémon any longer.

Other than that, just do whatever you feel like. Post around, make friends, have conversations. I'm sure you'll have a blast once you get around.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    hello, i'm new...

im tarah
    2835 7159 1871
    0301 7692 3711
    i like trades, and battles... but i have young pokemon...

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    me too! i am trying to recollect all of them... i have the newer ones and sapphire and leaf and fire and ... i forgot...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    im tarah
    2835 7159 1871
    0301 7692 3711
    i like trades, and battles... but i have young pokemon...
    You may want to check out the Wi-Fi Trade Corner and Battle Stadium, Tarah. Post your friend codes there; I'm sure you will find some people willing to participate.

whats up peoples
    I need some scripters
    If you need some scripting assistance, ask for help in the Help Recruitment Thread. Good luck with your project.

Welcome to you both!

BrokenRoses

Rom Hacker & PSP Hacker GOD!!!
    Years
    me too! i am trying to recollect all of them... i have the newer ones and sapphire and leaf and fire and ... i forgot...
    are you talking about pokemon games
    I have all XD
    pokemon red,blue,green,yellow,crystle,gold,silver,ruby,saphir,firered,leargreen,diomand,pearl,platium,dustorm,winterice,sanpshot,collisium,xd,da one for wii(forget name),and picachu edition for n64
    im nt a nerd or pokemon fan either
    XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    Are you wishing to get into the ROM hacking scene ore just the Pokémon scene in general?

If it is indeed the first, then I suggest checking out the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum. That should give you some knowledge of how the whole hacking business works. Other than that, just play around and teach yourself really.

Welcome to the community.

Most of the boards are dedicated to discussions of the various Pokémon mediums out there.
    (Video Games, Anime, Manga, etc.)

However, there are quite a few boards dedicated to other discussions. Forums such as Other Chat and Other Entertainment are used when one simply doesn't wish to talk about Pokémon any longer.

Other than that, just do whatever you feel like. Post around, make friends, have conversations. I'm sure you'll have a blast once you get around.
    ok thanks :)

also, i had a question about the hacks people make on here.

Do i have to download a new Emulator, or are they compatable on Visual Boy Advance? I have a mac btw

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Every ROM hack I have ever downloaded from this community was completely compatible with Visual Boy Advance. Just make sure you know that what you're downloading is only a patch and not a full ROM. You have to use a tool like Lunar IPS in order to combine that patch with a clean ROM, resulting in the game you wish to play.

Hi Guys
    I'm New ^^
    My Favourite Pokemon Is Snorlax :P
    Hey there, >Blubber<. Welcome to the Pokécommunity.

Savage

Ignorance is bliss.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 15, 2009
    Whats the difference between making an intro and posting in this thread?
    Lol...

Don't mind me, past altercations involving something similiar just came to mind..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back