• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Whats the difference between making an intro and posting in this thread?
    Lol...

Don't mind me, past altercations involving something similiar just came to mind..
    Not much really, you can use this thread as a place to introduce yourself or as a place to ask questions. It's the New User's Hangout, you're a new user so use it as you wish. XD

Welcome to the Pokécommunity once again, Savage.
    Hi, I'm new here. This place looks great for a pokemon fanatic like me. :)
    It sure is. Hope you have lots of fun around the boards, Lila.

Hey all ;)
    Tornado's the name, and today Pokemon is the game...

Now I try to find out how to change trainers pokemon :P
    Try looking in the Toolbox, Tornado. I do believe there is a tool right there on the first page that can easily do that.

Welcome to the community.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2009
    have anybody seen that toysrus thing where they give u a free pokemon for diamond or pearl

Leonik

Platimum Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    Hi

hi everyone im a great fan of pokemon especialy the manga/manwha.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hmm... I wasn't even aware that there was a Pokémon Manhwa. I've seen PokéSpecial in Japanese and Chinese, but never have I seen that particular series in Korean, or any other series for that matter. Then again I wasn't really looking, was I? XD

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Leonik.

If you haven't found it already, I'm sure you will enjoy yourself over in the Pokémon Manga/ Comics subforum.

Hope to see you around the boards every now and again.

Dedalus

Sonic Sword
    Years
    Also new here... I'm also probably going to be overcautious when posting here because of the last forum I joined. I got flamed for being new. It was bad.

But enough about me, what's up people!?

Years
    Oh, I forgot to post in here before. :P

Relatively new here and still learning all the ropes of pokemon modding, although for some reason, I can't actually save the game whenever I play fire red and leaf green, so anything I do will be on ruby and Sapphire.

As for pokemon, I first got interested in it when the original pokemon games first came out. (I was playing video games since i was 9 months old XD) and I instantly fell in love with Eevee because of the potential for it, also, its kawai. =3 (cute for anyone who doesn't know)

I also have what is probably the only limited edition gameboy colour that was made to promote pokemon gold and silver in England. (It has a pikachu and Pichu on it, its silver without any light on it, and turns gold when a light shines on it, it was only being sold in Canada I believe for a few months)

(oh, in case anyone is able to identify what 3 trainer sprites my avatar was made from, I shall give them imaginary ice cream with imaginary chocolate sprinkles topped with imaginary double chocolate chip cookies)

Hope you can find some use for me during my stay here 'cause this place looks like a good one.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    When you say you began playing video games at the age of nine months, I assume you mean that you stared at a television and driveled on the controls, right? XD

Don't worry Murak, I'm sure that you will get the hang of hacking eventually. Just be happy that there is such an abundance of tools out there now; I remember having to use the ol' hex editor for just about everything.

Can't say that I know exactly what sprites your avatar includes, and I'm far too lazy to go look. Either way, it looks pretty nice.

Welcome to the Pokécommunity.

Also new here... I'm also probably going to be overcautious when posting here because of the last forum I joined. I got flamed for being new. It was bad.

But enough about me, what's up people!?
    No need to be overcautious when posting, Dedalus. As long as you read and understand the rules you shouldn't have any troubles around the community whatsoever. Just relax and enjoy yourself.

Years
    Just be happy that there is such an abundance of tools out there now; I remember having to use the ol' hex editor for just about everything.

Ahaha, I myself can use a hex editor well and can mod FF7PC, RE4PC, DMC3PC and Final Fantasy Tactics with a hex editor. :P

And I mimicked what my brother did when he played the games, when I was aboout 18 months old I begn to play games by myself. :P
    (...and my first proper game was final fantasy 7, my entire strategy consisted of 'hold down the circle button to attack', but it was still a strategy!)

Oh, and I have pokemon Crystal. (i have every pokemon game as the cart apart from pearl and pokemon green)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back