• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
    O.O
    I does not get that...

:D
    Hey eveybody! This place is pretty neat! Its like teh introduction... thread...
    Okay...
    It's a pretty infamous meme.
    I'm surprised that you have not heard of it.
    Is there not many meme-savvy users here?
    I should start the meme thread.
    :D

Years
    eh....hi, i'm hana-chan... quite possibly this boards oldest newbie. it's my son's fault, he got me into playing with pokemon. anyway, nice to meet you all and hope i wont drive you too crazy with questions stemming from my complete technological ineptitude

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2009
    can any1 give me their frind code 4 pokemon mystery dungeon 2 plz :)

im kinda new 2

dont mind my annoyingnis....LOL XD

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
    can any1 give me their frind code 4 pokemon mystery dungeon 2 plz :)

im kinda new 2

dont mind my annoyingnis....LOL XD
    Please, take the time to spell properly.
    I know it isn't English class, but it is easier to read actual words, not strings of letters and numbers.
    Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2009
    Hey everybody I'm Bardian Allerd..... Well i just joined so i could use some help
    on how to use everything.

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
    Hey everybody I'm Bardian Allerd..... Well i just joined so i could use some help
    on how to use everything.
    Make sure you read and follow the rules, first off.
    Keep your topics to the appropriate sections, and try to stay on topic as much as possible, though everyone sometimes strays off a bit.
    And most of all, have fun.
    Don't be afraid to ask if you have a problem.
    :]

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Please, take the time to spell properly.
    I know it isn't English class, but it is easier to read actual words, not strings of letters and numbers.
    Thank you.
    Er... while I agree... Keep in mind that all ages and groups of people come to PC, and not all follow those basic laws of English, especially new members. Rather than tell them to speak without anything warm and inviting to add, welcome them and leave that as a small side note. I mean, couldn't you have at least welcomed limeninja, anyway? (cool username by the way, limeninja. XD)

Don't mind me here, I just never found it inviting or like the spirit of welcoming members to point out their ability to type 'n' such, simply because they may be new to the internet and the life of forums. I know even I came here with terrible grammar and spelling. Yeah, I know you're a Grammar Nazi, but ease off just a little bit when it comes to the newbies, xxlucifera.

Hana-chan said:
    eh....hi, i'm hana-chan... quite possibly this boards oldest newbie. it's my son's fault, he got me into playing with pokemon. anyway, nice to meet you all and hope i wont drive you too crazy with questions stemming from my complete technological ineptitude
    Heh, cool. XD; And no worries, I could bet a lot of us have those woes. Welcome to PC, Hana-chan!

Last edited:

Designation_Leader

I iz ubsessed wit teh kittehz!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    Hello, everyone! Designation_Leader here! You guys can call me either Designation or Leader for short.

Mewtwo760

Gamer/Hacker
    Years
    Hello, I'm new...I started coming Today, sunday here...

Well... it kinda seems interesting how when ever i come to a thread etc. no one is ever here just my luck :( well maybe tomorrow someone will be on here... (atleast i'm a optimist)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back