• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hi ppl im new only been on for like idk 3 4 days tops anyone wanna chat?

Hey, AT, late me offer you a belated welcome to our lovely community. You're one of the rare newbies who stays more than an hour after they join; a grand feat to accomplish indeed.

And I'm positive anyone will chat with you if you throw them a visitor message. That's what they're there for, after all.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Thx um do you know how to get a trainer card under wat u right?

Assuming you have the code for the trainer card, yes. Just click that User CP panel on the top left and then hit Edit Signature. Whatever your code is, all you need to do is paste it in the textbox presented to you and press save.

Voila!

AbyssTrainer

Poison/Dark Expert
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    Code? wat code? PLZ TELL ME! LOL hehe im serious wat code.

um nevermind lol i found out

WAIT WTF I DID AND IT DIDNT WORK T-T i pressed insert signature and everything why why why lol jkin but it seriously didnt work

again nevermind it did work i just freaked to early

Last edited:

T-Master

Omgz TM
    Years
    Hi. I'm TM.

Is the atmosphere any better here, or are there still a lot of arrogant people who pretend there are no such thing as curse words?

Just curious. :|

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2009
    Hello!

Finally, a pokemon forum that is friendly AND helpful. I'm actually just starting out on Diamond, (I know, way behind the ball) I haven't played in years and I'm really looking forward to getting back in the game.

Currently I'm training up for Maylene, I've been reading up on her and apparently she can be a bit difficult. Any tips on beating her would be appreciated. Google has failed me in looking for strat.

Thanks all!

@World

Sparking Wild Bolt
    Years
    Hi I am a new user. I hope to find new suporters to a new project me and my friends started it is called Pokemon Topaz, a free fan made game. If youo are willing to help please visit pokemontopazgame.blogspot.com thanks :) :) .

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 14, 2009
    hey

this is my first post though ive been here bout a week. anyone interested in startind a new hack?

Crasy

Smashing.
    Years
    omgliekhi

Hey, fellow members, this is my first day and post here at the PokéCommunity, and I hope to make some friends and be active. :>

Oh, and by the way, I'm no n00b, and my favorite Pokémon currently is Yanmega. =D

darkrai_9999

darkrai_9999
    Years
    I want to find out about pokemon battle trainer I have one but I want passwords for it.and I have been a pokemon community member for like 2 weeks but I'm hardly on I learnd about it because I wanted to download pokemon shiny gold I have it but it wont want to work it always says it dosent know how to open it or something like that. well anyway I'm kind of new so HI! and I am a HUGE!!!!!!!!!!! fan of pokemon so this is a good place for me I guess.

hi crasy my favorite pokemon is dakrai in every site I make an acount its always darkrai_9999 everything. hope you find lots of friend.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    So many people post here, instead of making their own threads.. @_@

Welcome welcome, guys~. ^^

If anyone has any forum-realated questions, feel free to ask me about them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back