• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2009
    uh. hi guys D:

I'm new here, but I've been to a different forum and I like spriting - pixel art and stuff. except I can really only do things like fuisons and recolours and stuff. I fail at scratching stuff =/

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2009
    Hello,

I`m new here and this is my first english-pokemon-forum. This is the first because I come from Germany and can only speak german perfect. But I can speak english a little bit. So, when I do mistakes. Please... how do you say... verbesser...tell me how to say it right, okay?

lg (this is german, I often say it, it´s meaning: "good bye" in a friendly way)

Piplupfan

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hello,

I`m new here and this is my first english-pokemon-forum. This is the first because I come from Germany and can only speak german perfect. But I can speak english a little bit. So, when I do mistakes. Please... how do you say... verbesser...tell me how to say it right, okay?

lg (this is german, I often say it, it´s meaning: "good bye" in a friendly way)

Piplupfan
    Kudos to you for stepping outside of your comfort zone and joining a forum in your second language, my friend. I suppose I should congratulate you on your level of fluency. :D

Hope you have a great time here, Piplupfan.

How do u play pokemon ruby destiny on VBA? Every time i load pokemon ruby it wont work on vba.
    You will want to check out the Emulation forum, Sweetcindersong. The members that frequent that area will be able to assist you further. :>

Hey everyone. I'm new here, too :]
    Welcome to the boards, Super Rad!

Dittolover223

I eat ditto poptarts!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2009
    "This is my first post......I will cherish this moment forever....."-Dittolover223

Terragal

Secretive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    I dunno what number post this is, but it is one of my newest posts here and I want to say Hello to me because I am a new Hyper Happy Extremely Hungry Hippo and I also want to wish WELCOME to those who are newer than I am.

Hm, do I have any questions? No? Er, actually...

What Pokémon do you think I would be? Hm...

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    is this a good deal?

1 Falcon punch to the chest

for

His
    Pokemon Pearl?

this is serious. i took a falcon punch to the chest for this game, was it a good deal?

my chest still hurts

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome to the forums, guys~. ^^

Hope you enjoy it here!

Just don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions, and remember to take a look at the rules. :'D

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Hi...Im Darryl.....im new here....

Are there anyone here?....im bored...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    TL;DR

I'm sorta new... This is my first post. I joined a few weeks ago.
    Seems whenever I join a new forum, I apparently lurk for a while before actually posting. I guess it's just a fear of acting like an idiot.
    I joined here just so I could play ROM hacks. I figured I'd stick around for a while, so here I am. I'm a bit of a Pokémon fanatic. I'm not very interested in the anime, manga or TCG. I just play the games. I don't have a favorite Pokémon. Well, Sudowoodo's cool. I guess I could say Sudowoodo. I didn't enjoy the Diamond/Pearl games that much. I am getting Platinum soon, because I find it a major improvement. I saw a bit of game footage on the internet a while ago and it looks alright.
    As for the username; don't ask what it means. I don't know about that stuff. I just used a random word generator. If you don't want to call me that, call me Kyle, it sounds cooler than my dorky username.
    I also joined because I have nothing to do lately.

Oh, and I have a bad cold. But you guys shouldn't care about that anyways.

Last edited:

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Hey guys, was redirected here from Pokemon HOF by Hall of Famer, as he wished me to give feedback on Moose's demotion. Could someone link me to that thread?

BTW, I was the Administrator of pokemon hof. I didn't create the forums, but I sub-Admin with HOF.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2010
    can anyone tell me where can find guide about the places ruby pokemon can be found? o.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back