• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Methuselah

Editor Extraordinaire
    Years
    [edit]
    I'm new here, and since this is for new members I thought I should just tell everyone that I am very excited about being a member here, and I hope that I can began many wonderful friendships here with you all.

Uh.. Take care!

Last edited:

23Q

Years
    i have no friends
    and for april fools i couldnt talk to people because they didnt know who i was
    i even joined yesterday :(

Hiruka

A Writer From Planet Pencil!<3
    Years
    Hello everyone! I am a new member of this site, and hope to make many friends here. :3 I just joined less then an hour ago! 8D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    @ Solebro - Of course. No one knew who anyone was yesterday. xD
    It'll be much easier to make friends now~.

& Welcome to PC, everyone. ^^

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

hinsburg

Confused
    Years
    Y hello thar.

Yeah, I'm bored so I'm making a Pokemon Gold hack. Cause I can. I think I can, I'll see if I can figure it out. Whee?

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    hey guys, whats up.
    im a big pokemon fan.
    decided to join this site, looks pretty sweet

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    I'm new. Picking up Platnum for my new DSi. I'm kind of new to the whole pokemon thing and hope I can get some good tips here. I've played pokemon before, but I was never that good. Well, thats it. Hope i see you all around.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome to the forums, you guys. ^^

Have fun around here.

& a DSi? You're lucky, Futbollar. xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    sup guys im new so i will just say a few things please DONT ANYONE BACKSASS ME just dont do that and everything will be ok

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Follow the rules, and no one will have to bother you about anything. xD

Welcome the forums, you two!

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Hello New to the pokemon Forums Just thoght i would say hello
    Welcome to the Community, Welchmann. Make sure you'll post a lot. ^_^
    sup guys im new so i will just say a few things please DONT ANYONE BACKSASS ME just dont do that and everything will be ok
    Lol alight, Deady245. Make sure you read the rules and I'm sure you'll be fine here at PC.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2009
    This might sound stupid but im new, so, what do i have to download so that i can play the ROM's/Games I have downloaded through the various forums on this website?

L. x

blazelust

Hack
    Years
    ^ You'll need an emulator. What kind depends on what kind of ROM it is. The go-to emulator for GBA ROMs is VisualBoyAdvance. A quick Google should do you good :)

Hi, I'm blaze. I've recently decided to start posting, but I've been lurking for a long time. I really like the tone of the community here. I'm kind of shy (obviously) and don't usually have a lot to say, but I will be around!

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Hey guys, newcomer here. This forum looks interesting and friendly, so I think I'll be here for a long time. Never knew how this site had passed under my radar until now.

Hm... I play Diamond, but am not afraid to go back to play LG from time to time. My favorite Pokemon is Lapras, if my username didn't tell you already. >.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back