• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Catching Heatran

Hey everyone.

Does anyone have any tips to catching Heatran in Pokemon Pearl. I have got it down to the tiniest bit of health barely visible and i just can't seem to catch him. Please help.

Thanks, DeadForest.

Trainer Vincent

In the Flesh.
    Years
    DeadForest, I would buy a whole bunch of Ultra Balls, or any type of ball that may help in the situation you're in. If you keep throwing Ultra Balls at him, and he won't stay in, try a Timer Ball or just keep throwing Ultras until you get him. That's usually what I do. =P

Next time you have a question though, take it to the DPPt Section, alright? =)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen May 27, 2009
    DeadForest, buy Ultra Balls, if they don't work then what I use are Dusk balls because they work better at night and in caves, that's what I did to catch Heatran.

Hope it helps.

ゴンベ

Credit For Drew For The Avi.
    Years
    Yeah i would stock up on ultra balls and dusk balls .. Then at night go their

get on low life then send it asleep if possible .. then chuck the balls ^0^

Munchy

don_leno

A CAT IS FINE TOO
    Years
    Well. You can call me Don Leno. No thats not my name. Its what you can call me. I love storylines and enjoy playing all the way thru a game to know the story. Because of this I dont have the best teams in the world, but Pokemon is one of my favorite games. Im also trying to become a game designer, so if I get some time I may release my own hack after a while. I hope that some people out there find this interesting.

Electrike

is going to eat your brains
    Years
    Hey, I'm (obviously) new and my name is Adam or Electrike, whatever works. I'm a shiny collector and battler, though I'm busy playing Platinum.
    This forum looks like a lot of fun. Bye for now!

rmmstnr

The Seeker
    Years
    I love storylines and enjoy playing all the way thru a game to know the story. Because of this I dont have the best teams in the world, but Pokemon is one of my favorite games.

Same with me, hi everybody. I've been to this site many times and found it very helpful in hacking the Crystal version. Who knows, perhaps I'll eventually be able to craft my own storyline through hacks, though this seems a bit advanced for me at this time. I've finally joined in, I hope somewhere or another I can contribute. From what I've seen this is a great site with lots of great info, thanks for all I've already gleaned ;p

JakeProTrainer

Insane Strategist
    Years
    Salutations.

Hello, everyone. I'm entirely new on PC and this is my first of what will hopefully be many posts. *bows slightly*
    I should mention I have a tendency to phrase every post as if I were actually talking or carrying out actions, as you can see above. *points up*
    Hopefully this won't be too irritating.

FireSlasher

Beginner Hacker seeking help
    Years
    Hey everyone, new user! Ive been visiting this site very often lately and i decided to join so here i am. ALSO, i am making a pokemon silver hack, trial is done but i dont no where to put it so ppl can download it!

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    Hi people, I'm new.. uh, obviously. Hope to be welcomed with open arms! Or at least find my way here.. so, hi.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2009
    OK, Complete N00000000B Here!!!! ^_^" Any Tips Or Help For Me? Anyone Want Help Making A Hack?
    I Can Do Some Scripting and A Little Less Mapping But I Still Want To Help And Am Always Ready To Learn!

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2009
    Wat's up people I'm Old_Skool44.
    I'm 15, i like to play basketball and I'm on me high school's freshman team(soon to be JV team)I LOVE to draw, and i'm pretty good at it if i do say so myself.
    I also like to watch the getbackers and cromartie high school, and I'm currently reading Dynamic Anatomy, by Burne Hogarth.

eric402

Gimp Artist :D
    Years
    =D

hi my username may be extreamly close to: eric.402
    why this is is becuase he is me.
    i lost my pass='( so i made a new acc with a better username(yay)
    also i am into makeing trainer cards so stop by my profile and post a message

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back