• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cholo

Moveset Breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    so out everybody who here is planning to make a rom hack or help devolop one??

mcflyer01

Elite Four Member... Ha I Wish
    Years
    Hi! I'm Anya, I have no Idea of what I'm doing here. I wish I knew! I'd apreciate it if someone told me what goes on here!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well Anya, hopefully here to discuss Pokemon because that's mainly what this whole place is about. xD

Anyhoo, I normally try to be in here everyday to welcome new members, but I've missed a few days, so.. Welcome to everyone whose joined recently~!

If anyone needs help, or doesn't know where to start around here, you ask me through a profile comment, or here in the thread. :3

Years
    • In
    • Seen Apr 22, 2009
    Hello!

Greetings to the residents of this community! I am new to this forum and to Pokemon Platinum, but i am not a newbie at pokemon. I have played and completed every other pokemon game. It doesnt really matter though, because I am happy to be here and I hope to get to know you all better.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Greetings to the residents of this community! I am new to this forum and to Pokemon Platinum, but i am not a newbie at pokemon. I have played and completed every other pokemon game. It doesnt really matter though, because I am happy to be here and I hope to get to know you all better.
    Welcome to PC, MT. Do you mind if I call you that? So, you decided to join for Platinum? Good choice. Most members here on PC are very knowelgdable on the subject. All you need to do is post a thread or send someone a PM/Vm =].

Have fun here >)

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today

Welcome to the forums Master Trainer :D

Years
    • In
    • Seen Apr 22, 2009
    Thanks

Thank you for the warm welcome. i bought platinum and i have made much progress in my spare time. There is one thing that is stumping me though. the Secret key for rotom. i followed all the steps, but the mystery gift says no contacts available. i think i am having trouble with the wireless settings, because the link it shows me to press says that there was no access point available. I checked my computer, and the access point is open and available, and I am confused as to why this is happening.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Thank you for the warm welcome. i bought platinum and i have made much progress in my spare time. There is one thing that is stumping me though. the Secret key for rotom. i followed all the steps, but the mystery gift says no contacts available. i think i am having trouble with the wireless settings, because the link it shows me to press says that there was no access point available. I checked my computer, and the access point is open and available, and I am confused as to why this is happening.

Aaah, my suggestion is to head over the Wifi Center, people there might be able to help you out. I can't use wifi myself, sooo I don't know much about that type of thing. ><;

Cubed

Animal Crossing? IDK?
    Years
    Thanks guys.

I sure am going to join some clubs. Once I get WiFi back I'll move my way up to the top :D.

Oh and I can get you any pokemon you want. I haz mah sources XD.

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
    Years
    Hello Cubed, welcome to PC. I you want to join a club, then you could join the Hespianic League. Not a club, but a Gym. interested? Anyone else who wants to join, just ask!

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2009
    Hi, I am new here to the site. I just recently purchased Pokemon Pearl because I found my DS again. It has been a couple years since I played pokemon, the last time being Ruby which I never beat because I lost the cartridge. I have moved quickly through Pearl though and am now about to beat the Pokemon League. I am interested in what this site has to offer with regards to trading and battling with wi-fi. Seeing as how I have yet to complete the game though I know the chances are slim that I will be doing too much of either of those yet. But, if anyone would ever care to help me out I would love to talk about trading, especially if it involved any Gen. I pokemon that are not in Pearl, such as the starters. Anyway, hi to all, I am looking forward to what I can experience here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back