• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm a bit late in doing this since I've already posted elsewhere...

Hi! I'm Jeremy! I've been obsessed with Pokemon since I was in third grade. My favorites always have been and always will be Umbreon and Slowking. I have Platinum and could totally go for some wi-fi battles or trades.

Years
    New Member Intro

Hello Everyone - This is a little something about me :-)

I am a nearly 67 year old who is retired from the U.S. Navy with 24 years of service. I retired with the rank of HMC (E-7, Chief). I was a Hospital Corpsman.

In 2004 I suffered a moderate CVA (stroke). Playing Nintendo helped me in my rehabilitation and now I am functional for the most part but still have problems. I will never be able to drive again.

My interests are: Nintendo, gardening, music (have BA degree), science fiction, computers, photography (film & digital), Pokemon, Egyptology & early civilization history.

I have used a nintendo system about 15 years and played Pokemon since about the turn of the millenia. I own 2 DS lites, a GB Color, Game Boy SP, GBA and the original GameBoy. I have some of the older Nintendo systems as well as a Game Cube. My next system will be a Wii (if I can find/afford one). Believe me it ain't easy living off mililtary retirement and social security.

Still after all these years of enjoyment I still consider myself a "newbie" but with the advent of computers, high speed internet thus I am enabled to progress to new heights & to learn much from different players of all ages.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010

I am a nearly 67 year old who is retired from the U.S. Navy with 24 years of service. I retired with the rank of HMC (E-7, Chief). I was a Hospital Corpsman.

In 2004 I suffered a moderate CVA (stroke). Playing Nintendo helped me in my rehabilitation and now I am functional for the most part but still have problems. I will never be able to drive again.

My interests are: Nintendo, gardening, music (have BA degree), science fiction, computers, photography (film & digital), Pokemon, Egyptology & early civilization history.

I have used a nintendo system about 15 years and played Pokemon since about the turn of the millenia. I own 2 DS lites, a GB Color, Game Boy SP, GBA and the original GameBoy. I have some of the older Nintendo systems as well as a Game Cube. My next system will be a Wii (if I can find/afford one). Believe me it ain't easy living off mililtary retirement and social security.

Still after all these years of enjoyment I still consider myself a "newbie" but with the advent of computers, high speed internet thus I am enabled to progress to new heights & to learn much from different players of all ages.
    I'll give you the generic PokeCommunity warm welcome - Welcome to PC and hope to see you around!

...But, I have a question for you: How was the Navy?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years

Wow, that certainly is an impressive history. It's great to see someone of your experience enjoying gaming with the younger generations. Kudos to you, my friend.

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Akhenaten. You seem very different from the average person to join the boards. If you would like, my profile is always open to a nice conversation.

See you around.

Sorry, a warm welcome to you as well, JessicaH. :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Hey Cute Cresselia!
    Nice to meet you too!
    If you haven't read the rules, do so now. Very helpful!
    Have fun and stay active, k?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Hi guys I'm obviously new here because I'm posting here. Well I'm not really that fond of playing Pokemon and I'm making a pokemon series on youtube and yeah. Nice to meet you.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Nice to meet you, Poke_Sprites~.

Have fun around this place. ^^

( Just don't forget to go over the rules.. xD )

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2009
    well, i've been a member since December 2008...
    but never posted till now so i guess i'm still new. =p
    this is a great place, and i think i'm going to like posting here.
    i -currently being a n00b at it- hope one day to
    produce great hacks like the masters here. =3

man

Scrafty the Beast
    Years
    Hi guys i'm new to all of this pokemon hack things. I have been trying to play this one hack on my ds with an expansion pack but every time i load it it just freezes. I've done the samething with vba but it still wont work. The hack is pokemon jupiter. Any advice. Thanks.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    Uh, hi, I'm new here (obviously) and I'm not too good with introductions sooo yep. Nice to meet you all,

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back