• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Yes we do. Because Australians rule around here, as we are under the protection of Haruki Hanai, so nobody can say anything bad about us xD
    Anyways, welcome.

Haren

Teh Lezzie Supreme
    Years
    'lo~ :3

Hiya!

Mah name's Haren, and I'm a beginning hacker!

Not exactly a fufilling claim, but there it is. I'm currently working on a Pokémon hack called Pokemon: Plight of Enercia. It's a very interesting concept, however, due to the standards I've set for myself, I -may- have put a bigger workload on myself than I intended ^.^; Especially considering I'm the main mapper/spriter/scripter/concept artist/storyboard designer/all-around everything doer.

Any help anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated, since I only started my hack 2-3 days ago.

Samwighs

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    Veteran Trainer/ Novice Breeder here lf friends to chat with and figure out how to work this site. This is my first forum to join with intent on using it. Any advice would be appreciated. Thnx

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I just joined this site and I already made some friends and have 11 posts! This site also has a very nice and friendly community!

Roxis

The dude with the glasses
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Well I'm new here. Names Roxis, and I'm a spriter/revamper. But in my spare time I just read manga and relax. It seems like a nice place I think I'll like it hear.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I hope your enjoying your time at PC so far! I also hope you can show some of your sprites on the forums sometime! I'd love to see some.

Years
    i just registered because i known about this just now.
    i'm not bragging but my friends call me a powerful trainer when we battle in
    Pokemon D/P.
    some will say that i'm a noob in this forum but im really a
    hard opponent
    so.........WATCH OUT!

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2009
    yeah i am new here i came from the pokemon moon and i will say it is an awsome game to play. It requires no download.

Years
    hi, my username is INF3RNAL SKU11 (obviously), for pokecommunity and also xbox live so if you want top add me as a friend on xbox, then please do so, and if anyone cares my real name is patrick, .
    I dont play alot of the pokemon games, but i do hav all of them for the ds and gba, i just dont play them as often cuz its gettin to be the same thing over and over again.
    i joined pokecommunity because i thought that this would be a big change in how i feel about playin pokemon and to do somethin new about my pokemon playin experience. I still dont like the feeling that i am 16, almost 17, but still like this game, and if i told any of my friends they would make fun of me, but i see that alot of you are 16 or seventeen and that makes me feel a little better.
    and so far my first question is that if i like the yugioh game(s) too, is there anything here for me to partake in my absetion of the yugioh card game?

Empoleon_26

Brendan fan!That's my name too
    Years
    Me

I joined pokecommunity because i thought it'll be fun.and my name is Brandon so i was happy when the ruby/sapphire/emerald boy hero's name was Brendan(even though it's spelled differently.)Also i need to look for how you can edit your profile.(can't find it)My pokemon games are ruby/emerald/yellow/red/diamond/pearl and I'm hoping to get platinum.

Years
    Hey, im lucario{no duh} umm.... i joied mostly beacuse i have nothing else to do and i love pokemon. i have yellow, leaf green, and diamond,
    i also can get any pokemon game for the psp if anyone wants it

funny1always

Rawr i arez ferocious~
    Years
    hello peoples :p im pichu34 (no duh) my favorite pokemon is pichu ( what else would it be ? ) there so cute. the pokemon games i have are fire red, emerald, and diamond. in diamond i have pichu lvl 100, lucario lvl 99, and espeon lvl 89. i joined the pokecommunity because i like pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2009
    ???

hey i just want to know how to actually play the ruby destiny hacks? if any1 could let me know that wud be greatly apreciated thankz

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    hi, my username is INF3RNAL SKU11 (obviously), for pokecommunity and also xbox live so if you want top add me as a friend on xbox, then please do so, and if anyone cares my real name is patrick, .
    I dont play alot of the pokemon games, but i do hav all of them for the ds and gba, i just dont play them as often cuz its gettin to be the same thing over and over again.
    i joined pokecommunity because i thought that this would be a big change in how i feel about playin pokemon and to do somethin new about my pokemon playin experience. I still dont like the feeling that i am 16, almost 17, but still like this game, and if i told any of my friends they would make fun of me, but i see that alot of you are 16 or seventeen and that makes me feel a little better.
    and so far my first question is that if i like the yugioh game(s) too, is there anything here for me to partake in my absetion of the yugioh card game?
    Welcome to the Community!
    We have heaps of "old" Pokemon fanatics here even up the ages of 20 so don't feel intimidated or ashamed!
    Click here for the 'Other Cards' section in which you can post, read and learn about Yu-Gi-Oh and other card games from other users and help them out. That would be a good place to start if you love Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Have a blast!

I joined pokecommunity because i thought it'll be fun.and my name is Brandon so i was happy when the ruby/sapphire/emerald boy hero's name was Brendan(even though it's spelled differently.)Also i need to look for how you can edit your profile.(can't find it)My pokemon games are ruby/emerald/yellow/red/diamond/pearl and I'm hoping to get platinum.
    Well welcome to the community Brandon!
    You can edit your Profile by going to the PokeCommunity Homepage, then in the topish left side, there is a Link; 'User CP'. Clicking that will take you to the main control panel where your details and profile setting can be edited and toyed with.
    Have a great time here!

Hey, im lucario{no duh} umm.... i joied mostly beacuse i have nothing else to do and i love pokemon. i have yellow, leaf green, and diamond,
    i also can get any pokemon game for the psp if anyone wants it
    Welcome to you too!
    I am sure your PSP hacking/meddling will earn you some respect here as we have some vivid PSP fanatics here as well, so maybe you could collab with them and become MASTERMINDS! Not really, but you could make some friends using your PSP knowledge as a resource.
    Have a great time!

hello peoples :p im pichu34 (no duh) my favorite pokemon is pichu ( what else would it be ? ) there so cute. the pokemon games i have are fire red, emerald, and diamond. in diamond i have pichu lvl 100, lucario lvl 99, and espeon lvl 89. i joined the pokecommunity because i like pokemon
    Well liking Pokemon is a great reason to join a Pokemon forum! ;) Pichy is a pretty popular Pokemon here so maybe you could make some friends simply by sharing a love of Pichu!
    Have a great time!

hey i just want to know how to actually play the ruby destiny hacks? if any1 could let me know that wud be greatly apreciated thankz
    I think this place would be the place to go if you are having trouble with ROMs or hacking as that place is filled with masterminds when it comes to the hacking scene. I would start there, and follow your instincts and see if you can find anything.

To all of you, have a wonderful time and stay active! Read the Rules and follow them so you avoid any unwanted trouble!

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2013
    Hey everyone, im Dj,
    i just recently started playing pokemon again and came across this site.

Nice to meet you all.

i have a question (already) its the all known saving problem.
    i cant save. i read you need to change your save settings into 128k
    but it still says: please change the back up memory:S

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2009
    Hi guys, I'm Golden Wun, I played Pokemon since the blue version came out when I think I was 5. I play Xbox live, a few computer games, always on my myspace.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back