• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

King!

better
    Years
    Hi, I'm King900000 (or King)
    I'm always looking for new friends and seeing as its my first day here.......
    Well,anywho,if someone would "show me around" (or talk to me about the different forums and what they prefer) that would be great! I found this place while looking around for a pokemon forums site and it seems that its the best. I know I'm gonna have a great time!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hi, I'm King900000 (or King)
    I'm always looking for new friends and seeing as its my first day here.......
    Well,anywho,if someone would "show me around" (or talk to me about the different forums and what they prefer) that would be great! I found this place while looking around for a pokemon forums site and it seems that its the best. I know I'm gonna have a great time!
    Well, I'm sure you will make quite a few friends here, King. There are certainly a good number of people to choose from, huh?

If you ever want any assistance getting to know the forum, you're free to send me a private message any time you feel. As for which forum you should try, that's a decision you will have to make on your own. Just post wherever you think sounds like fun.

I'm sure you're going to have a great time.
    Cheers!
    Hi, I'm glad to be here...I LOVE THEM POKEMON!!!
    Yeah :O I just signed up for the downloads xP
    Welcome to both of you as well!

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    Hello! I'm rather new to here!

I got pokemon and a DS for christmas. I used to play pokemon "back-in-the-day" and really enjoyed it. It was one of my cherished moments in gaming. My friend told my that this game is as good or if not better than pokemon Red and Blue. So I decieded to start playing it "hardcore" like i used to. Ten Hours in and I really enjoy it!

I can't wait till I beat the Elite Four and complete my shinnoh dex so i can start collecting those Shinies :P

Optiimus

Ctrl + W ;)
    Years
    I just started like a week ago
    but i cant seem to find any Ds threads other than pokemon
    you know?
    like Mario Kart DS and others.
    are there any?

pokeguy9000

Ghost Ralts
    Years
    Full Version Hacks

Hi im looking for somewhere either on this website or on a linked one where i can get some full hacks, or at least ones that are quite far

any help would be appercated

and ive downloaded a couple of hacks, one being shiny gold and it wont work is this because im using VBA?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    The Hacks Showcase would be your best bet for finding completed or near-completed hacks, my friend. That's probably the best place you're going to find the kind of hacks you're looking for on the internet as a whole.

Are you sure you have patched the hacks to a clean ROM? That could be your problem right there.

At any rate, your questions would probably be answered best over in the ROM Hacking forum. They know a heck of a lot more than I do about this subject and I'm sure any future questions will be answered more accurately.
    (Just be sure to search old threads for the answers first, okay?)

Have a great time and welcome to the Pokécommunity.

sethrinaldi

i need help message me
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2009
    hey does anyone know where i can start playing pokemon ruby destiny reign of legends?

pokeguy9000

Ghost Ralts
    Years
    Cheers for the help on finding roms, and ive followed the patching instructions that were on wgack-a-hack where i downloaded quartz but it says something about an unsupported file on my Vba. I usally just drag the zip folder with the game in it on to VBA and it works but not lately with hacked roms. and im not sure what a clean rom is i justused a copy of my existing ruby rom

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    hi everybody i just signed up last month

its cool to be new on pokecommunity

is anyone on right now cause i want to battle for petes sake!

can i just battle someone?

hey,hiidoran you want to battle?

whatever.by! fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffiler

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    If you're looking for a battle, you should check out the Wi-Fi Battle Stadium.

There, you can either make a thread or simply post in the Quick Battle Thread and request a battle. I'm sure you will find someone around there that will be willing to take you on. Just be patient.

Sorry, my Wi-Fi doesn't like portable devices.
    (Plus, I don't battle. :3)

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    Hello every one I'm pikachu500.
    I'm just posting to have more posts cause I want to post pictures.
    5 out 15, 10 more to go.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hey pikachu as long as you don't post spam then post away (tip: Welcoming new people is a good way to up your post count and make people feel welcome but just remember don't post spam). Well anyway follow the rules and you will be fine.

PS:Welcome to all the people above i have not welcome'd before.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back