• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

4lch3my

relatively unbeatable :D
    Years
    yo hi there im new just joined love pokemon yellow is what sums up pokemon for me would love some info on a remake thats what led me here well thanks for listening dude and hi!

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Welcome to PC Dynasty and 4lch3my,

Hope you both have a great time here. =]

Hey Everyone i Just Signed up ^^
    this place looks cool so far lol

yo hi there im new just joined love pokemon yellow is what sums up pokemon for me would love some info on a remake thats what led me here well thanks for listening dude and hi!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Umm hi! I'm Becca! :D
    I love Pokemon, and I found this site and now I'm happy! ^^
    Oh hi welcome to PC Becca, I just saw you recently around,I hope you enjoy your stay.

thanks to every1 for being so nice you all get 100 internetz :P
    Welcome to PC I think I forgot to introduce myself,hi there I'm Paul,I hope you enjoy your stay. I like your usertitle as well.

~Paul

Last edited:

BubbleGlitch

Hardcore Trainer
    Years
    hi people . . . can someone please tell me how to use this system ???

anyone wnna trade smmt for my mew i got from pokemon summer day camp ?

Last edited:
    Years
    i dont remember if i introduced but here we go again! {ive been ver lost this school year}

well plain and simple if ya need emulators or help w/ psp and ds roms im the one to talk to! if you need programs yer on yer own cause my comp is sssslllllooooowwwww

also i am a Lucario FANATIC!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    hi people . . . can someone please tell me how to use this system ???

anyone wnna trade smmt for my mew i got from pokemon summer day camp ?
    Are you talking about this forum or are you possibly talking about the DS and it's Wi-Fi capabilities?

If you want to make a trade, you will want to check out the Wi-Fi Trade Corner. Just check this thread first to see if your Mew is legit.
    (You don't want to be reprimanded if you accidently received a fake one, eh?)

Welcome to the community, BubbleGlitch.

i dont remember if i introduced but here we go again! {ive been ver lost this school year}

well plain and simple if ya need emulators or help w/ psp and ds roms im the one to talk to! if you need programs yer on yer own cause my comp is sssslllllooooowwwww

also i am a Lucario FANATIC!
    Well that's very kind of you to offer your services, Lucario Lvl: 100. I'm sure a lot of members would enjoy your assistance with emulators.

Glad to have you here, my Lucario-obsessed friend.
    Welcome!

pokeguy9000

Ghost Ralts
    Years
    Need some help

Hi im relatively new and i was i was wondering where to direct my questions relating to how to get past a certain point on pokemon orange. The bit with the girl with the sad brother to be exact

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    hello dear customers i sell.... well my name says it all magikarps but not just ordinary magikarps level 99 and shinny magikarps, yes ladys and gents im the guy u were looking for.........my email is [email protected] actually im really into pkmn i have every pokemon and im sellin them but my specialty is shinny magikarps, i sell them like if i had a bottomless barrel of them.

Jolte

*noms on cookie* Mine. xD
    Years
    Well, finally got my lil' butt to posting here. xD
    Hey, as you can see my names' Jolte. I just started, what, three days ago?(yet I finally post..) I hope that I'll be able to meet new friends, and have a heck of a time here. Now...*munches on cookie* Cya! =3

Lunarian

Lavender's Priestess
    Years
    Hello everyone!My name is Pika (actually,it's my real name pronounciation) as in "Pika!".No,I'm not a Pikachu of course :D I'm here just to kill my time and having some talks about the one and only game here,Pokemon :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back