• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokercard333

Dream Eater
    Years
    Hey?

Yeah I Am Totally New Here As Well I Joined About A Week Ago But I Have Yet To Post. To Be Honest This Is My First Post In Any Forum... Anyways Even Though I Am Older I Still Love The Concept Of Pokemon Haha...

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Hi there! Yet another new user... XD I'm a long-term pokemon lover and recently got into loads of the hacks - I never knew there were so many! :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    Hi. I only joined because I'm looking for someone to play my really awesome team on wifi in Pearl. Anyone? I'll check the chat too.

NeonFire

<insert awesomeness here>
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UT
    • Seen Sep 25, 2009
    Hello everyone! I'm Neon and I just joined not too long ago. I'm a social butterfree (*headdesk* Sorry, bad joke xD) so if I'm online and you'd like to chat, I'm always in the mood. ^.^

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    today is my first day here and im now learning the ropes

how do you get pictures????????????

Last edited:

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
    Years
    Yo, my name's Scott, and I've been a Pokémaniac since 1998. I've been looking for a good Pokémon-themed message board for a long time now, so if this place is good enough, I'll be coming back often. ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2009
    hey guys, first time on something like this, so guess i am an extreme newbie lol
    wondering how to get shiny gold any suggestions???

austin_pika

Map Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    hey guys, first time on something like this, so guess i am an extreme newbie lol
    wondering how to get shiny gold any suggestions???

Welcome to PC. ShinyGold, the hack of FireRed? Here is the link to the thread. :cer_smile:

Hi,

I'm new here and I have just registered. Yay!!

Cookies make the world go round.

Welcome to PC. Cookies do make the world go round! :cer_laugh:

hi im christian lf and im new how do i get on the game?

Welcome to PC, christian lf. What do you mean by "how do i get on the game?" What game?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back