• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesseCS

What do you mean "creepy"?
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2011
    Hi! I'm Jesse, I've decided to give in to my relapse of Pokediction!

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Hiya!

Hiya everyone! My name's winterfell, but you can just call me Fell! I sound enthusiastic now because it's snowing! :pokeball::chu:

I like all forms of Pokemon, even the anime considering all of its flaws. My favorite, however, will always be the manga Pokemon Special!

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Nice to meet you!

Hi there lilo! Nice to meet you! Cool, I've found a new friend!

digital_ryu

*secretly roaming the web*
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    I don't really consider myself a new user.. I've been here before.. Long, long, long time ago.. Like before Stevo got elected as PC President.. If I remember right my first username was like 'Night-Kun'... But that was after I had it changed.. Can't remember what it used to be XD

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • Go to the ROM hacking section and look at the most popular ROM hackers. Ask them for help. And while you're at it, maybe get better grammar?

mjyoung

Normal Trainer
    Years
  • hi guys im new here an would love to makes some new friends btw my name is Mark.I love pokemon and never could find a decent friend code trading site until now =).

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    It's weird, I'm a global mod on another vast RP site, literally thousands of members and can navigate it fine. But here, I find it rather confusing! Maybe a bit cluttered? XD Might be all of the extra parts I'm not used to, like the sponsored ads and notices and such!

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • Hi I'm new here! Just found this site yesterday, have been looking for somewhere to talk to other trainers for a long time.
    Got a brain overload first day browsing the site, learning about IVs, EVs, tiers, and other things I've never heard of.
    Anyone wanna be my friend?

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Sure Curt! Nice to meet ya! Just call me Fell! *holds up a peace sign*

Vice_

Breeder / Team Rocket Member
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2009
    Heyo! Names Vice. Been playing Pokemans since '98, was a First Gen kid to the core, still am! I enjoy breeding a collecting certain Pokes, but I just started a new game (even though I'm already at the E4, I started 4 days ago, so it's still new!), so I'm just gettin' back into the swing of it, haha.
    I also post on PokeCharms forums, so talk to me there too!

Hopefully, this'll be a long, active stay!

~Vice_

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Hi there :> My name's Lollipop, as you can see.. But you can call me whatever you want. I really want to make new friends and I don't like fights. To know more about me, you can just check my introduction thread :> It's named RAWR :>

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Hi there :> My name's Lollipop, as you can see.. But you can call me whatever you want. I really want to make new friends and I don't like fights. To know more about me, you can just check my introduction thread :> It's named RAWR :>
    Welcome Lolli Lolli,

I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here. =]
    hey =) im new is there anythin you can teach me
    Hello Alian,

I'm sure you'll learn lots here at PC.
    Heyo! Names Vice. Been playing Pokemans since '98, was a First Gen kid to the core, still am! I enjoy breeding a collecting certain Pokes, but I just started a new game (even though I'm already at the E4, I started 4 days ago, so it's still new!), so I'm just gettin' back into the swing of it, haha.
    I also post on PokeCharms forums, so talk to me there too!

Hopefully, this'll be a long, active stay!

~Vice_

Hey Vice,

Welcome back to pokemon then. Hope you stay a forever fan and a long active member here at PC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back