• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Reign

  
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Hey, I'm not that new time wise but this is my first post! I joined to learn how to create my own Pokemon game (not a hack).
    First post is always the best. :P

You came to the right place to create your own Pokemon game, so good luck with it and everything!

P.S.

Post Number 1100!

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    Newbie Here

Hey I'm new to pokecommunity. I'm currently making a pokemon game and looking for advice. If anyone can help or would like to join this project let me know. This is still a PG game so no explicit speech. So far I've changed the character black, I've never seen a black hero in the games. Also I've added pokemon to the game so you can catch many different pokemon even some D/P's. Just need some help with tile editing.

Moonlit Absol

Dark Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Hi

Hello, I'm Moonlit Absol, and this is my first day here. My favorite type of Pokemon are Dark Types, and my top three favorite Pokemon are Absol, Mightyena, and Umbreon.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Hello, I'm Moonlit Absol, and this is my first day here. My favorite type of Pokemon are Dark Types, and my top three favorite Pokemon are Absol, Mightyena, and Umbreon.
    Hello! n___n
    Welcome to PC. I like Dark type Pokemon too! The three you listed are all pretty darn cool. Hope you make some friends and enjoy your stay!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Well, I just joined this site, so I won't expect any warm welcomes at the time, but I just want to just say hello to everyone here for the first time. :-)

Sloofish

★Cannibal Psycho Soft For Pkmn
    Years
  • Hey everybody.. I have no idea what I'm doing here and it's seven AM. No sleep last night. Too much fun playing Pokemon and signing up here... I think my brain smells toasty...

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2009
    HEY I'm new... I like creating new stuff even more than watching or playing... I think my ideas are good. I see exteremely similar thing on TV to the things I created for myself. Just like a lot of people I feel so unhappy to keep them to me. // If theres ever gonna be a 5th generation I suggest people to try anew thing for example opposite properties in one character ( like Lanturn ) - especially on the starters

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Hey everybody.. I have no idea what I'm doing here and it's seven AM. No sleep last night. Too much fun playing Pokemon and signing up here... I think my brain smells toasty...

It smells like a sheep? (Points if you get the reference.)

Well, I'm sure you belong here if you were up all night. :3 I'm sure I would've done that as well had I not forced myself to go to bed. <.<

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • Its been so long since Ive been here. Now, I need some help here. I'm looking for a hack with these specifics:

-hack of FireRed
    -Complete
    -isnt a Lunar IPS file

If you know of one, tell me and/or send a link.

Years
  • Hey, I'm Lavacrust. I'm obivously new to the PC scene, but I have been a member at serebii's for close to a year along with other forums.

My major enjoyment on these sites is to read good fanfction, but I do go to other areas sometimes.

Well, C'ya!

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2012
    ya, new mem here but still great knowledge of pokemon games.(non hacked).I could use help getting past the greenish pokemon in shinygold.(the one that looks like plusle).bye i guess

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back