• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome to PC, guys. ^^

& jinda002, there honestly aren't too many finished fan games/hacks around here.. most of them are still incomplete.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • Why hello there Prmatt11! That's amazing that your on BulbaNews and that's even greater news your going to go onto the BulbaCast.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    i'm 1ninjadude17 and i love to make pokemon games i need a team but i can't post a new thread til i get 15 posts.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    i'm 1ninjadude17 and i love to make pokemon games i need a team but i can't post a new thread til i get 15 posts.
    I'm pretty sure that's there so that spambots don't spam the forums with advertisements, but welcome to PC.
    Just don't spam to get those 15 posts and you'll be able to make that thread in no time.
    Also, don't forget to read the rules - that also applies to you, tirt. :)
    Most importantly, both of you should have fun and make some friends. This is PokeCommunity, after all.

Oh, and my day just started.

Years
  • Hello everyone!

My name is Zelly... well, not my real name, but that is what I am called. I just wanted to post and say hello to everyone before I go to sleep. I have my CPR training class today in a few hours so I should sleep. Going to try to get my boyfriend to join. He is a poke'maniac too!

Promise I will have a cool pic up soon. I just am finding it hard to pick one poke'mon to put up. I like so many of them!

~*Zelly*~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2009
    I have been here many times as a guest.
    But then I registered and ask myself the question 'why not earlier?'

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • Hello! I'm new here. I'm 13 and I can be kind of clueless sometimes, so sorry in advance if I ask one of those super obviouse questions. I'm hoping to stay commited to this site, it's kind of hard for me.

I hope I make some new friends.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2009
    Pokerus

I just found out that my pokemon has Pokerus, what does it do and what should I do about. I'm new here but is it ok to post this?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome to the forums, everyone. ^^

I just found out that my pokemon has Pokerus, what does it do and what should I do about. I'm new here but is it ok to post this?

If that's in Diamond, Pearl or Platinum, then you'd have the best luck finding the answer to that in this section of the forum.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2009
    I'm just starting here. I don't know what else to do but ask questions about some of my ROM hacking material and why some of them aren't working. BTW, please check out my youtube account, CoGuLaHnE. You can usually find me there.

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Hi everyone! It's Fireheart, from Cheatsguru, if you go there. I'm pretty famous over there in the Mystery Dungeon Sections, and the Diamond/Pearl section. If you know PikaHero2, say hi to her for me, k?

There's long story behind me. But I also play tons of Pokémon, and I'm never given up. Hope this community is friendly and nice to me, now. :)

Nidoking54

title was too long='(
    Years
  • Hello I've recently joined and i wasnt able to post my introduction. I even tried twice. However, im happy to have joined this PokeCommunity!

Good day/night to everyone!

Edit: What does it mean by "no hotlinking'?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello I've recently joined and i wasnt able to post my introduction. I even tried twice. However, im happy to have joined this PokeCommunity!

Good day/night to everyone!

Edit: What does it mean by "no hotlinking'?

You're not the first person whose had that problem, I dunno what's going on with it, though, honestly.

Try posting an intro thread using this link: clicky.

If that doesn't work.. I'm not sure what to do.

As for the hot linking, that's when you find an image on a website, and just copy the link directly from the site it's on. Generally, websites prefer that you save the picture you want, and then host it yourself using a website like tinypic.com, or photobucket.com.

abweitl

:D
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2012
    hello world!

i may not have many posts but i've been reading threads on pokecommunity for ages! ahah. and i'm not new to forums either.

anyhoo, i really need to know how to insert custom tiles into advance map. i have seriously looked everywhere and i don't know how to do it. i got as far as saving the tileset but the palette is all messed up. the trees were white with brown grass...

N.C. Apolo

Captain Charisma
    Years
  • Hello, I'm N.C. Apolo. I bought Pokémon Platinum the day it was released and I got a sudden urge to converse alongside with other Pokémon fans. So yeah, I hope I become a member you see around here a lot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back