• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning93

Fox Mainer
    Years
    Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. And lol, if it's too much trouble to call me Lightning, I would prefer that you called me Light. That's what everyone calls me back at SWF, if any of you are into the Super Smash Bros. Series.

Also, any tips on where I can find somebody who's willing to battle an inexperienced pro? (Lol, I also prefer to say that rather than n00b.) I do have a full team of lvl 100's that I managed to scrape together through Wi-Fi trade, but I am new to the competitive scene.

Zach.Is.Me.

As my name suggests, I am Zach
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    Dude, Light, I looooveee Super Smash Bros. I've been playing the original for 64 lately since I can't afford a Wii.

fantasy7cloud

ffantasyandpkmonlover
    Years
    IM NEW need help

hey im new and i was just wondering how do i play the rom hacks ive downloaded.i have a gameboy advance emulato but everytime i try to play a hacked rom ive downloaded it doesnt work. can anyone help me

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hello fantasy7cloud, I'm not an expert on rom hacking but we have a section specially for it which I'm sure could help ;)
    Have fun on the forums!

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Wassup people!!
    Nice! a place for noobies!
    so here i am!
    hanging out... with you guys...
    pie?

Lightning93

Fox Mainer
    Years
    Dude, Light, I looooveee Super Smash Bros. I've been playing the original for 64 lately since I can't afford a Wii.

If you get an emulator for the 64 on your computer, I can introduce you to a community where you can play SSB online with other people! It's really fun, but unfortunately I don't have a game controller for my comp XD. (It's not required, but A LOT easier.)

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2009
    hi :-) im new and know nothing about this website could someone tell me what this website is for?

i think this website is 4 pokemon battleing and hacks but im not very sure oh and if u know people on youtube im Jakereviews.

Last edited:

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hello bobert!
    The Pokecommunity is a forum that is designed to discuss anything and everything pokemon related with off topic sections as well. It's mainly a discussions site but lots of the sections like ROM hacking are full of tutorials that are very useful.
    If you need any more information, just leave a message on my wall :)

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    A wall is a part of a members profile. Click my name and click to view my profile. There's a comment box for writing things. Please don't spam it though.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Hi, this is my first day.
    Wifi connection has been troublesome for me since I got Pokemon, but now I've solved that problem and figured I'd get the word out.
    I'm a bit odd and in-depth, but don't mind, I'm fun and can get along with others easily.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Is there a guide to hacking? I'm kinda into it. I just want to possibly start.

Yeah like the others have said, I'm not sure about google, but the emulation section on here has a lot of tutorials, and help threads. Most of the users who know how to ROM hack, learned how to here, so I'm sure you'll find what you need. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back