• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
  • Hello there.
    I'm new here, but I have a good experience on pokemon.
    Hopping I will have fun!!

Hi Guys! I just joined today!

Heyy Welcome to the the world of Pokémon! Sometimes we work with them, and sometimes we discuss them. And rumors says, there are an evil organisation called Team Hackers, who hack them :shocked:.
    Hope you'll have fun! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Haii Every1 I'm new to pokecommunity and i'm working on a pokemon hack called pokemon chase!

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    Hey, I'm new here. I spend most of my time on another pokemon website so I've got a lot of experience in battling and I own a clan there.
    Are there any clans here?

Bela

Banned
    Years
  • Hello there. I was lurking on these boards for a couple weeks in order to figure out how to make a rom hack, which is still being worked on. After some time, I thought it would be better to join--hopefully I'll be able to get a lot of help from the experienced users of this forum! =]

Pokehead

Pokedex 50% complete. 246 left
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    Well, I'm new here.

I love to trade and collect pokémon, and pretty much play the games. I'm not much of a competitive player, though I do battle occassionally with my friends.

Things about me, well, I love video games, particularly First person shooters and RPGs, though the pokemon games are one of the few japanese RPGs I can stomach, so no FF for me ;)

I play the guitar :D

That's pretty much it. I own Saphire, Emerald and Pearl. So if anyone needs pokemon exclusive to those games, let me know.

That's all people :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    Heya. I'm here mostly so I can find some good trades. I've been playing pokemon for a long time, but I stopped and SGC. I just recently got back to it by buying platinum. So basically I skipped Gen 3 (which is a pain because I have a hard time remembering whether a pokemon is 3rd or 4th gen, respectively). Anyways, that's just a little bit about me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Haii Every1 I'm new to pokecommunity and i'm working on a pokemon hack called pokemon chase!
    Welcome, cool I will look forward to your hack! Good luck and enjoy~

Hey, I'm new here. I spend most of my time on another pokemon website so I've got a lot of experience in battling and I own a clan there.
    Are there any clans here?
    I think in the Wi-Fi Center has it...:\ checked it out..welcome!
    Hello there. I was lurking on these boards for a couple weeks in order to figure out how to make a rom hack, which is still being worked on. After some time, I thought it would be better to join--hopefully I'll be able to get a lot of help from the experienced users of this forum! =]
    That's nice =] checked the Emulation Section, you'll find lots there to make your rom-hack! Welcome and enjoy.
    Well, I'm new here.

I love to trade and collect pokémon, and pretty much play the games. I'm not much of a competitive player, though I do battle occassionally with my friends.

Things about me, well, I love video games, particularly First person shooters and RPGs, though the pokemon games are one of the few japanese RPGs I can stomach, so no FF for me ;)

I play the guitar :D

That's pretty much it. I own Saphire, Emerald and Pearl. So if anyone needs pokemon exclusive to those games, let me know.

That's all people :D
    lol welcome to PC! enjoy your stay..you'll find lots of hobbies like that.
    Heya. I'm here mostly so I can find some good trades. I've been playing pokemon for a long time, but I stopped and SGC. I just recently got back to it by buying platinum. So basically I skipped Gen 3 (which is a pain because I have a hard time remembering whether a pokemon is 3rd or 4th gen, respectively). Anyways, that's just a little bit about me.
    Yeah that's nice =] welcome to the forums!

Be sure you guys read the rules...so that you won't get in trouble. But enjoy your stay.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    Hi all, I just joined today, I've been a fan since it first came out in the UK. I know sufficient knowledge about pokemon to be called a pokefan but who isn't lol.
    I am currently playing on Pokemon Platinum and taking my time since am still searching for my final line up. And finally I dabble in a bit of pokemon collecting but also specialize in making stronger pokemon for battles.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Hi all, I just joined today, I've been a fan since it first came out in the UK. I know sufficient knowledge about pokemon to be called a pokefan but who isn't lol.
    I am currently playing on Pokemon Platinum and taking my time since am still searching for my final line up. And finally I dabble in a bit of pokemon collecting but also specialize in making stronger pokemon for battles.

Hi there! Good that you're secure on what you're doin', and welcome to PC!

EDIT: -Aww... Too late...

Bonheur

Coffeelover
    Years
  • Hello everyone. My name is Liam and I am not new here at all.
    I just grew a little tired of Pokémon - I was a member here in '03.
    Drop a line.

Years
  • advance map movement permissions

does anyone know the entire list for the movement permissions in advance map, as i am currently working on a new pokemon game using advance map. anny infor, no matter how big or small will be much appreciated.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Welcome to the forums.. Uhh I myself don't know but I'm sure somebody else could help you out.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello everyone. My name is Liam and I am not new here at all.
    Drop a line.

Returning for the first time since 2003? o_o That's quite a gap.

Welcome back, though. xD

does anyone know the entire list for the movement permissions in advance map, as i am currently working on a new pokemon game using advance map. anny infor, no matter how big or small will be much appreciated.

If it's an actual PC game, and not a ROM hack, then you can head over the Game Development area, and you should be able to find what you need. Not too many people that hang around the New Users area really excel at game making, but the same isn't true for the GD regulars. xD;

That area has a forum speficially for tutorials, and questions, so that's probably where you wanna be headed.

Hope that helps~.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hello everyone. My name is Liam and I am not new here at all.
    Drop a line.

Wow, I think six years is the longest gap I've ever seen someone return from on PC.

Welcome back! I'm sure you'll find the forum has changed a hell of a lot since your departure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back