• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

m2b

I love.. leaves..
Years
  • Hey!

I'm M2B (shhhh masking my real name). Currently 18 years old, studying Business Administration and hoping to get masters in Marketing Management in Switzerland (Inshallah). =)

I've been a Pokemon fan ever since 11, and loved it until now. I've always found some flaws, or things that I wished Nintendo would fix sometime in their Pokemon games. Looking at this website just gave me the possibilty that my wish might come true..

As a Marketer, it's my duty to keep my mind ticking and to generate new and creative ideas, so why not invest my time on a Pokemon hack? After all, it seems like fun!

I've joined the forums in 2008, but never gave much attention into hacking. Me and my small brother started to create random Fire Red hacks (I remember this time, he made Professor Oak walk naked when he calls you to not walk into the grass, Lol). Yes, I do indeed love randomness <3. So I'd love to get back into hacking again!

I'm not much of an expert scripter, designer or such, heck, I'm such a beginner. I'm a quick learner when it comes to scripting, programming etc. I'd love to learn from other peoples work too! Everyone has such amazing ideas that I envy people who can perform such things! I'm more of a person which has a very creative story which people can use (Or make my wonderful dream come truuuue ^^ Jokes.)! I'd love to gather some people and perhaps make a good hack, maybe not perfect, but hey, I always appreicate efforts in a group =) . We all start somewhere!

Anyway. I think remaking ROMS is really a nice way to spend some time. Welcome to all the new users above me (And to whom might be below me..) and I hope to interact with most of you soon =)

Cheers <3

-runs to a corner and munches cookies- o.o

P.s: If you despise my text colour, please feel free to critisize. I'll change it.

Last edited:

Jodema

Jodema
    Years
  • Hello. I'll be real short because in a battle you have to be quick thinkin anyway..

My name is Joshua but I prefer Jodema. Im currently just about to graduate high school and take the biggest step I ever will in life to my college road. I want to major in Biology and minor in music.. I like music, sports and different assortments of games. I also like girls.. Hehe..

Enough about that though, my first pokemon game/experience was in pokemon Crystal. The first pokemon I ever had was a Cyndaquil so I sort of have a liking to fire and over the years my tastes and skills have evolved and changed, for the better IMO. I hope to enjoy my stay here and I believe I truly will.

DJSuimmers

Best Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Age 30
    • MD
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    Hello Everyone im new Here and really would like to make New Friends so if anyone is Interested just send me a Friend Invite and Talk also I like to battle

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Hey guys, the names DoubleEdge (or DE for short).
    Well I thought that since I am new, I should post here.
    Ok moving on, well my first game was Gold, since Gold I have had a liking for Elekid and now my favourite Pokemon is Electrivire. And of course, my favourite Pokemon move is Double Edge.

PyroBolt2

G.I.R. Goofy idiot robot
    Years
  • hello to the world and tidings of joy or something like that

i was wondering if someone would like to have battles with me i am new to this place after so add me if u want to

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    Hello! I,m a noob to this site. actually I,m a noob to the whole the gaming world. I have only been playing for a few years. But I'm having a blast. I am playing my 2nd pkemon game ever which is soul silver. I would like to find some friends to play with on line. So if anyone would like to play that would be awesome! I'll give you my friend code.

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    hello to the world and tidings of joy or something like that

i was wondering if someone would like to have battles with me i am new to this place after so add me if u want to

Hello, PokeCommunity! ^^
    I don't really got much to say. I recently got into Pokémon again, and i love Pokémon more then ever. :)

Hello! I,m a noob to this site. actually I,m a noob to the whole the gaming world. I have only been playing for a few years. But I'm having a blast. I am playing my 2nd pkemon game ever which is soul silver. I would like to find some friends to play with on line. So if anyone would like to play that would be awesome! I'll give you my friend code.

Welcome to the forums ^.-
    Hope you have a great time here!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020

A few years is not considered noobish. But some of us have been playing games for over a decade, but we're not the best gamers. Look around the Wi-Fi Corner, you'll find someone there.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    hey everyone! how's it going?

i am not sure if i can request battles and trades on this thread...

Erin

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    • Age 32
    • SA
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    i am not sure if i can request battles and trades on this thread...

Kind of a shot in the dark, but I think you'd probably do that in the Wi-Fi Centre:
    pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=186

I don't know for sure, though.
    But yeaaaa. Being new is super awkward.

Robert-metroid

Random Trainer
    Years
  • Hello i'm new here, i'm hoping to make friends and have interesting conversations about pokemon :P for example people's specific strategies and ways to train pokemon, if i could be directed to a thread like this i would be very thankful :P

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • i am not sure if i can request battles and trades on this thread...
    As Erin said, it's best to ask in the Wi-Fi boards. New Users / Welcome really isn't the place for organizing trades and battles, it's for meeting new members of the community.
    Hello i'm new here, i'm hoping to make friends and have interesting conversations about pokemon :P for example people's specific strategies and ways to train pokemon, if i could be directed to a thread like this i would be very thankful :P
    We have a whole board called Strategies and Movesets for that, my friend. :P Go check it out, but remember to read the rules there first.

Welcome to the both of you!

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
    Years
  • I'm very new here I'm not sure if this is the right thread or anything but
    I'm Making a pokemon firered (U) hack and I need an easy guide at editing the world map Can some one Reply Please!

infernohacker

Dragonite & Tyranitar Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    Hi everyone my username is infernohacker. My youtube account name is infernohacker1 but don't try to find any vids because I want to make my first vid a hack of pokemon diamond. Also I will be truthful at my school I am not that cool I am well known but alot of people think I am a nerd. Also I went to reply I don't know what it does so i thought it ment to write a text thing but yeah. But one last thing can someone tell me what the best tools are for hacking diamond!

Thanks for reading XD XD XD :D :l

Freydan

Mystery Woman
    Years
  • Hi there!
    I'm Freydan, & basically a newbie to Pokemon forums, though I've been playing the game for many years now. Currently trawling my way through SoulSilver (albeit verrry slowwwly), but enjoying it nonetheless!
    Look forward to chatting to you all~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back