• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

E/c

Years
  • Hey all,

I'm new, real name's Eric, Pokemon raised me more than my parents did, what else is there?
    BTW, this forum looks insane. Really well done, its why I joined :D
    Looking forward to posting around. Might be a bit before I post about games though, I sold my Nintendo systems a while back in a crisis of character. Saving for a DSiXL.
    Peace!

Last edited:

fire_and_ice

ice and fire
    Years
  • Hey everyone. This is my first forum that I've joined. I write Pokemon fanfic, so if anyone is interested in reading something I can post it for you. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2011
    hey guys i'm new here. name's chris =) i've been into pokemon since i can remember and am still loving it =) just wanted to introduce myself. =) oh and to E/c why not save up for a 3DS?

E/c

Years
  • hey guys i'm new here. name's chris =) i've been into pokemon since i can remember and am still loving it =) just wanted to introduce myself. =) oh and to E/c why not save up for a 3DS?

Yo Bypasser8,

.......how did I not know about this? You sir, have given me the best news I've heard all day. I looked it up and the thing looks insane. Plans changed accordingly. Thanks for the heads up. Hope it comes about before the fiscal year ends (March 2011), otherwise I might just buy an XL to hold me off and give it to my little brother when the 3DS releases.

Pokemon Ranger Lisa

Without a voice...
    Years
  • Here's my re-intro, because i haven't been active since 2006 maybe. Drew showed me this place years ago, and i remmeber joining when i was visiting once before. So lets see if I can remember about this place once i'm on my own computer again. lol

I still love Pokemon and that won't change. ^__^

E/c

Years
  • hi im new and not really sure what to do

Typically, anything you want to talk about with Pokemon, just find the most relevant category and post thoughts and opinions and secrets to the game and/or life. You get used to it. I should actually get on that myself.

Years
  • Hey there, I'm Shadow_Aura_64. I'm a socially awkward person who has a problem with everyone else. My hobbies include being pessimistic, being an anti-conformist, and thinking I'm a lot tougher than I actually am.

Rosecross

Computer Wizard
    Years
  • Hi guys! I'm Rosecross.
    I came here because a friend linked me to the Scripting tutorial. I love programming and telling computers what to do and wanted to test POkémon Scripts out.

tjX

Techie LvX
    Years
  • Hello, World

Hi Everyone! I'm tjX. I have just created an account and want to make new friends! I also want to learn how to hack games and make new ones! Pokemon pwns!

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2010
    Welcome to the forums Reileyslucario! Everyone loves Brownies.. they are HAWT!
    If I can help you in any way, just leave a message on my wall :)

How do you make a deck and or just battle i wanna play.
    and brownies are unbeatable

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back