• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2010
    Hey there everybody. Just taking a look. Linked through Gooooo....ooooogle! ^^

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I was lurking here for a day or two then decided to join. I've been playing Pokemon since I was in 2nd grade, played from Gameboy to console to DS. Currently, I am playing Platinum, my party pokemons are:
    Garchomp/Jolteon/Scizor/Houndoom/Frosslass/Aerotactyl

Also, I have a distaste of using legendaries. Not that I have anything against them (I am currently trying to collect all of them, so far I've finished collecting 1st and 4th generation)

Hi all, I'm new around here. I decided I wanted to join a good forum for when I get my Platinum version in the mail. I have played and beat all previous generations and I am just now getting into the 4th. Been a crazy past few years. In my sig is some of my current favorites...I kinda just threw it together and will have to redo it at some point when I get playing. I seem to be stuck in the 1st gen of Pokemon as most of my favorites are from then. We'll see how my opinions change as I get back into Pokemon. I am known to change my mind frequently. Anywho, just dropping in to say my first hello. Be seeing y'all around the boards.

Hello. I'm.. well, new here like everyone else ^^"

Found out about this forum only yesturday. And already I learned a whole new branch about pokemon battles I would never have realized. This is pretty much the only forum for pokemon games I've ever been to, and only wirelessly battled once and wired battle another time.

So I guess that would make me a complete newbie on the subject 0_0

But I hope to learn plenty while I'm here, and whenever I get that pokemon diamond off ebay, I'll be able to create a whole new team of pokemon to wireless battle with and strategize, along with my old team for Pokemon Leafgreen ^^

Alright. I'm a bit new here so, sup.

Hey, guys. I'm AmethystDragon, but you can just call me Amethyst. I was recently banned from Pokecharms for no apparent reason, and after a pep talk from my mom, I found this place. I liked it, and figured I'd join. I already have a semi-strategized team, and I'm itching for a few battles.

I'm new here all I want is a trapinch or vibrava or flygon I have gible bagon all the starters to offer

Hey Everyone! I'm new here...So, hi I guess?

I made this account a year ago but never used it so I'm techincly new. better late than never i guess...

Welcome to Pokecommunity.PC For Short.Hope You Enjoy your Self.If You Will Be A Active User And Want To Be Friends Shoot Me A Vistor Message.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Hi im UltraUmbreon,
    I love Umbreon (as you can tell from my username)
    I wanna make friends and have fun!

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2012
    Hey everyone. I'm new here (hopefully you'd guessed that ;P). I enjoy the pokemon games in general, although I'm one of those incredibly strange people who preferred the third gen to the others. I also actually liked Colosseum.

Anyways, I also like Fire Emblem and browsing the Showcase here, just for something to entertain myself with. I typically lurk, although I do come out of my shell sometimes and post 10 times in a day. So, be wary.

I guess I'll see you around. Adios!

Oh, and off to bed. Super late here.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    Hey, I'm new:)
    This would be my first post on these forums. I love the colours!
    Well, anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself. So hi. :3

I love the pokemon games, all of them. I'm currently working on a Pokemon Hack, which I have no idea as to what it will be called. The storyline, well, I'm making it up as I go along. o.o

I'm kind of quiet, until you get to know me, then I'm really random and hyper. I absolutely love movies, and I hate reading. I'm Italian, German, French, and Irish. Just thought I'd put that out there:P

so, thats all for now. Its 6:45 and I should really start sleeping. xD

Hey, guys. I'm AmethystDragon, but you can just call me Amethyst. I was recently banned from Pokecharms for no apparent reason, and after a pep talk from my mom, I found this place. I liked it, and figured I'd join. I already have a semi-strategized team, and I'm itching for a few battles.
    Well hi there:3
    I was scrolling up, and saw MOM. Your mom helped you find this forum? I find that pretty awesome:D

Last edited by a moderator:

cloudman

The Revolutionary Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    Hello, PC! I am the Cloudman and hope to make friends here, make quality posts, contribute to the site, and help people out in need!

My favorite Poke is Dragonite and has been every since I started playing Pokemon FireRed. I am also a huge Nintendo fan (my main interests are Zelda, Mario, and I`m stating to like Fire Emblem and Metroid, and obviously Pokemon!)

Now then, it is time to start exploring PC!

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    Hello, I'm new here, obviously, seeing as I'm posting here. :) I don't play the trading card game, but I do play the video game Pokemon Pearl, and I'm looking forward to getting two more, Emerald and Ranger, and I'm very excited for the US release of Black and White! Thanks for having me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Hi! I'm new here!

I'm Dawnrider!

(What a wonderful introduction....)

Anyway, I was wondering if there's a section on here that allows other users to rate my team....since I'm pretty bad at pokemon, I could always use feedback....I've been lacking some feedback for a while now...so...yeah...

Years
  • I'm new too!

Although a ton of people have already said this, I'm new here too! I apparently signed up for an account a long time ago, (I barely remember), and never really did anything, but now I think I'm here to stay! I just want to learn how to use this site and everything, so if anyone can help me, that would be great! :)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm Dawnrider!

(What a wonderful introduction....)

Anyway, I was wondering if there's a section on here that allows other users to rate my team....since I'm pretty bad at pokemon, I could always use feedback....I've been lacking some feedback for a while now...so...yeah...

That would be Strategies & Movesets. :D

Rating of in-game teams is cool, but just remember that rating of wifi / competitive battling teams is a no-go. Causes too much chaos.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back