• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2011
    Hi im new here!!! hope i can have friends here... and i cant wait for the upcoming pokemon Black & White versions!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm hero, and I'm itching for a good battle! None of the people in my area offer much challenge, so I came to the intertubes!

Welcome to PC! You're a hero? Sooo you intend to save all of us? :D

PC has a lot of good battlers around here, as far as I've heard, so I'm sure you'll enjoy the battle stadium (I think it's called that? XD;)

Hi im new here!!! hope i can have friends here... and i cant wait for the upcoming pokemon Black & White versions!

Welcomeee! I know how you feel, I can't wait for the games either. XD Waiting for them is so hard, seriously. XD; As angel mentioned, have a look around the Black and White section, unless of course, you don't want spoilers, but there are some good discussions without spoilers there already! Have fun around PC~

Tenn Tenki

Awesome Dude
    Years
  • Hi, I'm Tenn Tenki. If you wanna ask about the name, ask. I'm a trainer, also known as T.T., or Awesome Dude. I Like buffalo wings, and my favorite pokemon is a Vulpix.
    If you wanna be my friend, send me a request

k137an

Smile... or go to jail
    Years
  • hey

im not sure if people still use this coz there hasnt been a post since last july but im new to this but very skilled in pokemon emerald (i know its lame). any advice for any games will be greatly received and i will try to advise any way i can

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hi, I'm Tenn Tenki. If you wanna ask about the name, ask. I'm a trainer, also known as T.T., or Awesome Dude. I Like buffalo wings, and my favorite pokemon is a Vulpix.
    If you wanna be my friend, send me a request

My, my, my, hai Tenn Tenki~aka T to da T and Increadibly Awesome Awesome d00d~! (your username sound like Tiki Tora from neopets; IDK. Sounds witch-doctorish. <3)

Vulpix is kewl~ (though it really isn't! Its a fire pokemon! Horray for oxymorons...wait, they're called oxymorons right? o-o; )

Sound like you'll fit right at home with here: Daily Chit-Chatz; comes with free hat...sorta. ^^; yeah, chit n' chatting is a good way to meet other people, and make new buds.

Before you do anything though, just be sure to read over the rules and FAQ. <3

I ran outta squads so I can't attests to this, but eh....!

Enjoy your stays and experiences here at PC. =D

im not sure if people still use this coz there hasnt been a post since last july but im new to this but very skilled in pokemon emerald (i know its lame). any advice for any games will be greatly received and i will try to advise any way i can

Hellooooooo~ (can I call you k137an for short? ^.^) I am so happy to see you here even I haven't met cha' know why?

Cause your now part of the PC community~! ^.^

Now, emerald's awesome; I used to play with my friends alot before I discovered EV traning. <3 I recomend you check out here~! The Advanced Gen. Games; basically disscussions about Red, Saphhire, and Emerald. :3
    Well as for game advice; I'd say just play the games you love the most; as in, there is no wrong answer on any games you should play; just sayin'.

Well, I'll leave it to you to decide what to do, since there is so much here to discover.

Just read the FAQ and RUles kay? Really important that you do. <3

Have a waloird water spout of a time ~! ^^

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hello Pokecommunitians :)) Im "OneAverageTrainer" and im new to the forums.:D

Helloz Helloz OAT~! (Can I nickname you that for short? :3)
    And welcome. ^_~

Its so glad to see another newbie to these forums; more people = more fun and more joys. ^.^

But first of all! You might wanna fix your siggey; its kind of big. D=

Also take a gander at the rules and FAQ kay? Rules are located here. and the FAQ is located right here!

Enjoy your stay here at PC. ^_~

Timon: akuna mata--

No! Not this time! D=<

Pumbaa: Aw... *walks out door*

Greetings all! im new to the forums and Pearl.

Heyo Lover of the oh so cute and fiery Charmanders; welcome to PC. :3

Heyyyy if your into Pearl, check this out!
    Sabeyeeessss say this link will be your friend!

The Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum board. :3 YOu can discuss things, ask for help, etc.

Whatever you wanna do; be sure to read the rules and FAQ kay?

Have a blasssttttt~!

Droite: Or Dorite will eat chu up! >=3

Gauche: [/facepalm]

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    Hi, I'm new here, but I've always been a big Pokemon fan, and my friends are always on this forum (He has PokeCommunity bookmarked). I look forward to getting used to the forum and getting to know a little more about Pokemon with all of you

Steel*

Years
  • Hi, I'm new here, but I've always been a big Pokemon fan, and my friends are always on this forum (He has PokeCommunity bookmarked). I look forward to getting used to the forum and getting to know a little more about Pokemon with all of you
    Hi peoples! I'm new here as of two minutes ago X3
    I actually joined because I was searching for Venonat pictures, and I clicked on one and this came up, so YAY :pink_boogie:
    Welcome both of you, I'm new here as well. I joined yesterday and hope to have a good time here whether it's trading, battling, chatting, etc. I hope to meet new people and make new friends. See you around!

cozmo

the Umbreon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2010
    Hey guise!
    I'm Cozmo! I just joined this forum recently, after finding it on a Google search!
    WOW! Theres so much here!
    Something about me? Well, all I can really say is that I love GARY OAK! And that I've started to love Pokemon again...
    My favourite Pokemon is Umbreon and I'm going to Anime North 2011 as one. I can't wait!
    I also love to draw.

:D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • HI uh... I'm new here so yeah

Well herrow there~! Welcome to PC!

There are sooooo many things to do here that if I were to list them all i'D BE SURE TO EXPL--

Droite: Don't say that word! You'll explode for reals!

Eek, kay. ;-;
    A-anyway I'll show you a few things to get you started:

This is he daily chat. YOu can talk with people about stuff here. :3

This is the Pokemon BW forum. You can discuss pokemon Black and White here~!

Before you do anything though; be sure to read

A) The Rules
    and

B) The FAQ

Okay? Just a little jump for a start. :3 Have fun. ^^

Hey guise!
    I'm Cozmo! I just joined this forum recently, after finding it on a Google search!
    WOW! Theres so much here!
    Something about me? Well, all I can really say is that I love GARY OAK! And that I've started to love Pokemon again...
    My favourite Pokemon is Umbreon and I'm going to Anime North 2011 as one. I can't wait!
    I also love to draw.

:D

Haiiiiiii Cozmo~! (your username reminds me of fairly odd parents! ^^)

Ohhh GARY OAK! D=
    Funny story about him...

Lance was tough enough, but who becomes champion before I? Gary Oak. D=

You love to draw eh? ~
    Then check out the art gallery~! YOu can show your drawings, look at other peoples art projects, etc.

Take a lookie at The Rules and The FAQ kay?

Hope to see you around so we can become buds. ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Hey ima newby here but i need new trades bad man...BAD.... eny ways i play cod six alot and im willing to trade a togekiss lvl 73 for a decent pokemon thts 70 but freg my game is glitched so its rlly hard to beat the elite 4 i have soulsilver and pearl

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey ima newby here but i need new trades bad man...BAD.... eny ways i play cod six alot and im willing to trade a togekiss lvl 73 for a decent pokemon thts 70 but freg my game is glitched so its rlly hard to beat the elite 4 i have soulsilver and pearl

Heyyy there newbie aka Drgonite! :O
    Ooh, a dragonite; MUST HUG!

If your looking for the trades, they are right Next to Asia -- Right here!

Just be sure to read the FAQ and rules before doing anything kay? Just to make life a bit easier, and less chaotic. :3

Have funnnnnn~!
    *HUGS DRAGONITE TO THE DEATH XP*

Nitronite

You wanted something?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Wazzup peeps!
    Just joined a few seconds ago so yeah... I have nothing much to say except
    WAFFLEZ + MUDKIPZ = AWEZUMPWNZOMEEPICNESS
    Who's with me!? *cricket chirp* Yeah...
    I hope to get Pokemon White when it comes out in English... I love how awesome Zekrom looks... and besides, they haz a white forest. So my math is...
    POKEMON WHITE = WHITE FOREST = GRASS = WILD POKEZ
    But on the other hand...
    POKEMON BLACK = BLACK CITY = HOUSEZ = MISSIONZ AND GIVEOUTS etc.
    Tell me which is better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back