• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
  • Thank you for welcoming me :)

You can call me Chazzy - I like that name.

No problem. :3 Feel free to VM me or a moderator if you have any questions around here, okay? ^^

Hello everyone. I'm new and I'm introducing myself. My name is Seppi. I like pokemon. n_n

Hello Seppi~ Welcome to PC. :3

You've come to the right place! Everyone likes pokemon here. ^3^

Gauche: Not me.

Well not Gauche, but besides the point!

There's loads of pokemon related madness stuff you can do here~! ^.^ Like at this link you can visit the pokemon black and white sub forum and talk about pokemon black and white. At this sub forum you'll reach the metal and color generation sub forum; just a basic disscussion about pokemon Gold, Siver, etc.

There are more to it than this; like a pokemon TCG sub forum, a pokemon battle wifi corner forum, and so on.

There''s also more stuff you can check out that's non-pokemon related, mind you -- like here you can play forum games, or here if you want to join a club.

Well whatever you do; I hope you'll have fun around here. <3

Just be sure to read the rules and FAQ alright? ANd feel free to ask eaither myself or a moderator if you have a question. =]

Enjoy your stay. =D

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Hey. I'm new. I like to chat, and can sometimes be really random. If I seem stupid, I'm just acting stupid, I am actually very intelligent. Nice to be here!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey. I'm new. I like to chat, and can sometimes be really random. If I seem stupid, I'm just acting stupid, I am actually very intelligent. Nice to be here!

Hai there Bomerang D00d~ (that's my way of saying dude. XP) nice to see another new face in PC. <3

Well I can tell you this; we have alot in common, cause I'm random, but some people view me as intelligent. n.n

EVEN THOUGH THAT GASTLY BEAT ME IN A GAME OF CHESS EVEN THOUGH IT HAS NO HANDS; THAT LIL --

Hey, if you like to chat, you should visit the Other Chat section. There's a daily chit chat, people can talk about certain topics, etc. Or, if you like to-- your more than welcome to leave me a VM so we can talk about stuffz and muffinz too. <3 You can also ask me a question about anything if you'd like -- or you can ask a moderator.

I hope to see youz chit chat around here ~ <3

Magikarplvl.98

The Water Pokemon Defender
    Years
  • Hello I'm a person who is a short time reader and a an even shorter time poster. I'm also a long time member of the B Button Club who thought, "it's was finally time to start talking to people who share my intrests in pokemon." Also, if you didn't know the B Button Club is a person that breeds pokemon without evolving them, ( hence B button ). I look forword to your letters... uh I mean posts or uh wait whatever there called.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • <p>
    <font face="Impact"><font size="4">Hello I'm a person who is a short time reader and a an even shorter time poster. I'm also a long time member of the B Button Club who thought, "it's was finally time to start talking to people who share my intrests in pokemon." Also, if you didn't know the B Button Club is a person that breeds pokemon without evolving them, ( hence B button ). I look forword to your letters... uh I mean posts or uh wait whatever there called.</font></font>

Hi there Magikarp lv98! [press B button to continue x-x]
    *presses...somehow*
    Welcome to the Pokemon community. :3

Now, while I may evolve most of my in game pokemon, I do like to not evolve things like Jigglypuff and Vigoroth (cause they are just so DARN GOOD! ;-;) This B Button club of yours sounds mighty interesting. :3

If you check here you can find more pokemon clubs you can join. <3

So uh, yeah, I do hope you'll go around, seeing what's in store for ya, and I hope you'll have a pleasant time here. <3

i am new here and needs help

Hai there Chartyblaze; I'm glad you can make it to the humble pokemon community~You say you need help? Well never fear! Help is my middle name. ^3^ Now, if your looking for helpful links on what you can check out, they are right here! Where my yo-yo of death is! if you click "helpful links" you'll see a variey oflinks you can check out; like there's a BW disscussion forum, ROM Hacking Tutorials, etc. There's also links to the rules, the FAQ and a question and suggestion forum that you should check out too.

Or, if you want more help with anything, your free to ask me by eaither Private Messages or Visitor Messages, or you can simply ask a moderator for help; especially Hiidoran. <3

Hope that helps; have funnnnnn. :3

Dark: Random Guy

Professional Coin Flipper
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2011
    to be honest i came here hoping to find a place that's active and (almost) troll free. so far i like what i see so i think i found what i came here for. =P

so yeah. same with the "came here to talk" thing.

Khengi

Nostalgic Trainer
    Years
  • Heeeeeeey.

Hopefully here to stay, girlfriend is into Pokemon (had to introduce it to her), so she wants to register as well. So, I pretty much have no choice but to guide her along the way :P

What's up.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • to be honest i came here hoping to find a place that's active and (almost) troll free. so far i like what i see so i think i found what i came here for. =P

so yeah. same with the "came here to talk" thing.

Well I'm glad you found what your looking for at this site. <3 Like said above, your more than welcome to leave a VM to anybody; even me if you just wanna chat a bit. :3

Heeeeeeey.

Hopefully here to stay, girlfriend is into Pokemon (had to introduce it to her), so she wants to register as well. So, I pretty much have no choice but to guide her along the way :P

What's up.

Heeeeeeey, welcome! I do hope your here to stay. :3 And hope to see ya and your girlfriend on these forums everyday ~ (hah, rhyming is fun. <33)

So yeah, this forum has loads of pokemon related things to do -- like there's a Pokemon Black and White sub forum here for disscussing pokemon black and white, and there's even a Pokemon battle stadium sub forum here for battling pokemon with other people.

Just be sure to read the FAQ and Rules if your having any questions -- or you can ask a moderator for assistance anytime. <3

So yeah, I'm not good at rhyming I'll admit, haha, but I do hope to see you again. <3

reffil

Pokemon Emerald Fan
    Years
  • Hello everybody, I like fan-games and the spin-off games.
    I am here to learn more of pokemon and spriting and to make friends.
    bye...

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2013
    Hello everyone, my name is Junior. And i love Pokemon community. Im still a bit new here though.

When i start playing games the scripts got my attention. So i was if anyone can help me learn scripting?

Oh and hi lol

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hello everybody, I like fan-games and the spin-off games.
    I am here to learn more of pokemon and spriting and to make friends.
    bye...

Welcome to Pokecommunity reffil! (sounds like refill. :x)
    Say, if you want spriting and pixel stuff, you should check out here; the Pixel Art sub forum. By fan-games you mean ROMS and Hacks of pokemon games right? THen, you should probably check out This sub forum; which is the Hacks SHowcase forum.

...If you wanna make more friends, then maybe you should start with chatting with other people? ~ You can leave a visitor's message on their profile. You can even send one to me if you'd like. <3

Er, anyway! I do hope you'll also read the rules and such if you haven't already; and I do hope we can chat sometime. <3

Hello everyone, my name is Junior. And i love Pokemon community. Im still a bit new here though.

When i start playing games the scripts got my attention. So i was if anyone can help me learn scripting?

Oh and hi lol

Hi Junior; (love that name by the way) <3 Nice to meet you. ^^ ANd welcome to PC. <3

Oh hey -- if you wanna learn about game scripting, you should check Tutorials They'll have a scripting guide there, if your interested. So uh, yeah, hopes this helps. =)

If you have anyquestions about anything, just contact a moderator, alright? Enjoy your time here. =)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hello! I'm new. I'm really a little lost on what to do next can anyone give me some directions? :)

Nice to meet you Brittani, and welcome! I'll be happy to show you some stuffz. :3

If you go to this link right here and scroll down a bit, you can eventually find helpful links you can check out. ^^

So yeah, hope that helps a bit. =) Or, if you want more help, you can message me on VMs or PMs or ask a moderator. <3

Hey. I'm new, obviously, just look at my post count.
    This isn't my first forum. Just saying hey.

Well hey. =) First forum or not, I'm glad you took time to register to PC. :3 (I like your doggie avie BTW. :3) Like I said to brittani, the link can link you to helpful links that you can check out first. :3

You can also expand and chck the forum out more once your feeling more used to it. <3 (since this forum is sooo big. <3)

I do hope you'll read the rules and ask a moderator for help too if your stuck, and I hope to see your around. <3

ConPO

I am the Catalyst
    Years
  • Hello everybody.
    ....Pokecommunity is being beamed all over the world of course. I'm 14 years old living in Athens; Greece. My name is Constantine.... and I wonder.... will I make a mark here?

(English is my second language so if I make some bad mistakes please correct me OK?)

I read over the rules and I understand them... now to discuss Pokemon Black and White in detail. This should be fun....

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hello everybody.
    ....Pokecommunity is being beamed all over the world of course. I'm 14 years old living in Athens; Greece. My name is Constantine.... and I wonder.... will I make a mark here?

(English is my second language so if I make some bad mistakes please correct me OK?)

I read over the rules and I understand them... now to discuss Pokemon Black and White in detail. This should be fun....

Hey there Constantine, nice to meet you. =] Hm, your living Athens? That's really cool! That's one of the countries I want to visit most of all. :3 And don't worry, your grammar is perfect to me. <3

Anyway, its great that you read the rulees and gotten used to the forum already. <3 I just urge you to check out the other sub forums, if your interested. :3

So yeah, welcome, I do hope we'll talk again. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back